Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? (710 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Fan Quickly Dig Up Praise Pix And Wife After Saying He Was Single / Edo: First Wife Ambushes Husband And 2nd Wife On Their Way To Wedding Reception / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2016
I have been attending weddings and have seen many couples but I have not yet understand between husband and wife who should be the tallest?
Put away any gibberish comment and I need a mature minds contribution.
Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by legendte(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2016
It's like you are bored.

Did you do MMM?
Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by Tallesty1(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2016
I just imagined me with a Taller wife.

We will born snake-like children
Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by Sleekydee(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2016
iono oh, but ma gf n wife to be us waaay taller Dan me....who cares abt dis tins sef? is who Shud b taller now a tin ni? am not short tho....
Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by xendra: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Mrhauxiliary:
I have been weddings and have seen many couples but I have not yet understand between husband and wife who should be the tallest?
Put away any gibberish comment and I need a mature minds contribution.
Is it a mature question? that you are looking for mature answer?
Anyway the man is suppose to be taller. If you were following hollywood you would know that already
Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Lol funny boy not really legend is just that I need to be clear
legendte:
It's like you are bored.

Did you do MMM?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Thanks xendra since you have recommend hollywood for me may be I will be trying to follow them up henceforth.
xendra:
Is it a mature question? that you are looking for mature answer?
Anyway the man is suppose to be taller. If you were following hollywood you would know that already
Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by xendra: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Mrhauxiliary:
Thanks xendra since you have recommend hollywood for me may be I will be trying to follow them up henceforth.
Nooo slip of tongue, abeg no follow them, them be bad role models
Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by legendte(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Mrhauxiliary:
Lol funny boy not really legend is just that I need to be clear

Well the issue is that men are supposed to be physically bigger than women.
The reality is that some women are bigger (taller)

There is no definite answer to this as most people would give their opinion based on their choice.

The earlier you understand life on a personal level, the better for you.
The advice would be to marry who complements you. If you are a short man, marry a tall woman.

The striking reality is that you may also fall in love with a short or shorter lady even as a short guy.

Personally I don't like when men are shorter. On the other side, I like to see successful men with taller wives. It's kinda romantic for me.
Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Many thanks! Legend
legendte:

Well the issue is that men are supposed to be physically bigger than women.
The reality is that some women are bigger (taller)

There is no definite answer to this as most people would give their opinion based on their choice.

The earlier you understand life on a personal level, the better for you.
The advice would be to marry who complements you. If you are a short man, marry a tall woman.

The striking reality is that you may also fall in love with a short or shorter lady even as a short guy.

Personally I don't like when men are shorter. On the other side, I like to see successful men with taller wives. It's kinda romantic for me.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Should Be The Tallest? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Alright thanks......
xendra:
Nooo slip of tongue, abeg no follow them, them be bad role models

(1) (Reply)

Air Coverage(drone) For Events / He Cleaned His Name From His Birthday Cake To Sell It--recessionl / Mild Crazy Street Publicity Of Raise The Praise (RDP) Concert – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.