Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (62294 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by victorking: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lol. When Chuddy was already happy that his name wasnt mentioned as number 1 guider, someone somewhere wasnt smiling at all.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Kayoski(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
ramdris:
I stand with MMM...click "like" if u do too and "share" if not..

You go stand tire. .

Keep standing while Chuddy is sitting enjoying his referral and leadership bonuses. ..

I would like to go to Chuddy village make me self go enjoy Mmm money and get help from him.. .Lol

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Ddy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash! We didn't pay into his account! Use your brain! At least for once naa
have u heard of robot accounts?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by plenitude(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Phranex:

bro how about gethelpworldwide.....i offer to provide help of 40k....now i am scared following what happened to mmm

lemme tell you more.

In January, if they unfreeze accounts so people could start requesting for help. There would so many people wanting to cash out. And that my friend would be the END OF SOLOMON GRUNDY.

But if for whatever reasons, MMM SURVIVED january and gets to Febraury, i would continue my MMM account. The cycle would continue from the Feb to Nov again.

The guilders are the thieves...... But the bigger thief is Mavro himself (if he is real). That dude should be the richest in the world (he would never declare his assets) right now. Imagine getting a % off every MMM member worldwide.

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Phranex:

lemme tell you more.

In January, if they unfreeze accounts so people could start requesting for help. There would so many people wanting to cash out. And that my friend would be the END OF SOLOMON GRUNDY.

But if for whatever reasons, MMM SURVIVED january and gets to Febraury, i would continue my MMM account. The cycle would continue from the Feb to Nov again.

The guilders are the thieves...... But the bigger thief is Mavro himself (if he is real). That dude should be the richest in the world (he would never declare his assets) right now. Imagine getting a % off every MMM member worldwide.

I didn't want to read what you had to pass across to me, but the way you broke everything down into pieces really got me extremely impressed! You'd be a very good teacher. Of all people, I totally agree with you....you get the system well unlike those ignorant ones who come to criticize it with no reasonable reason.
Mavro would definitely be the richest man in the world ooo! Kaaaaaaaaiiiii!!!! I just dey reason am! Thank you so much! I hope it survives tho, because my granny's money is trapped too and she is hypertensive .. She don dey plan for her Money sef!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by 4dor: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kayoski:

You go stand tire. .

Keep standing while Chuddy is sitting enjoying his referral and leadership bonuses. ..

I would like to go to Chuddy village make me self go enjoy Mmm money and get help from him.. .Lol

Chuddy no go dey village for this hot period, the guy fit dey chill in Dubai with him new wife.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by valdovas(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have always known that the guider and refferer bonuses of MMM was just too much.

Imagine all the thousands of guider and refferers continuously getting percentages of money without paying anything back.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by 4dor: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:

I didn't want to read what you had to pass across to me, but the way you broke everything down into pieces really got me extremely impressed! You'd be a very good teacher. Of all people, I totally agree with you....you get the system well unlike those ignorant ones who come to criticize it with no reasonable reason.
Mavro would definitely be the richest man in the world ooo! Kaaaaaaaaiiiii!!!! I just dey reason am! Thank you so much! I hope it survives tho, because my granny's money is trapped too and she is hypertensive .. She don dey plan for her Money sef!

Even if the money dissappears, all the people that convinced her to do it should contribute and return her capital. Have mercy on her.

14 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Mustack: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
hospital go don full.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!
We didn't pay into his account! Use your brain! At least for once naa
My Dear you don't get it. What system is holding the money? When you GH how come you can't touch it? Who froze it?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
4dor:

Even if the money dissappears, all the people that convinced her to do it should contribute and return her capital. Have mercy on her.
Loooolx abiii ooo! I didn't do the convincing seff....my elder sis did, but I did the registration lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by valdovas(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

My Dear you don't get it. What system is holding the money? When you GH how come you can't touch it? Who froze it?

You people don't understand this thing at alllllll

Lmao grin

Oga sorryo, I no dey find fight ejor

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by djlaqua91(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
When MMM boys catch him and Mavrodi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by ZombieMYND44: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
ramdris:
I stand with MMM...click "like" if u do too and "share" if not..

Keep standing till MMM bite that leg. That time u go wan run, but the leg go dey pain u. Na cry go remain cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
valdovas:

You people don't understand this thing at alllllll

Lmao grin

Oga sorryo, I no dey find fight ejor

Yes I do understand it because we have been using this system in my village Nnewi for years. Just not through the computer. The problem is your guiders cashed out I know because my personal person cashed out on 11-28-16.

Anyway hope you made some profit while it was good?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by valdovas(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Yes I do understand it because we have been using this system in my village Nnewi for years. Just not through the computer. The problem is your guiders cashed out I know because my personal person cashed out on 11-28-16.
See what he bought me to celebrate.

Kai

Unku you can lie ooo
Nothing like cashing out sir, lol.

You can withdraw money but your re still a guider in the system
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
valdovas:

Kai

Unku you can lie ooo
okooo keep telling yourself that. At least you made money while it was hot we will talk again in 3 weeks let me finish my food.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by valdovas(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
okooo keep telling yourself that. At least you made money while it was hot we will talk again in 3 weeks let me finish my food.

Only you wan chop all that plenty food. Take am easy ooo grin lol

See as you jus dey flex dey go when people dey complain for buhari economy.

Oga send some moni come this side naaa, your boys are loyal grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
valdovas:

Only you wan chop all that plenty food. Take am easy ooo grin lol

See as you jus dey flex dey go when people dey complain for buhari economy.

Oga send some moni come this side naaa, your boys are loyal grin
January soon come, nothing do you MMM defrost you go chop better grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
my man of the year is the admin very wise man. GH for their selves hehehe

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
people should think how do these people get their profits?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Smartlife(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mehn! This is an open eye. I pity for those who invested everything they had. Once bitten twice shy.

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Zedoo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Phranex:

Ok.. lemme explain how it works.

Please dont argue. I am a web developer and i recently received a CERTIFICATION form HARVARDX on the course - INtroduction to Computer science.

Here's what really was happening.

We were all told that we dont pay into any central account, Right?

while this true, it is a white lie in itself.

You know how you receive 10% from people you refer? and you are able to request help on that 10%?

This is exactly how the admin gets their share. You actually dont pay directly into their account.

For example, you refferred me.. i PH 10k.. u get 1k.. u can REQUEST FOR HELP on that 1k and you would be matched.

now remember that all guilders get a certain % off their downlines. they can also request for help on that percentage...

now heres the scam...

so long people still continue PHing, all top guilders get their % and makee request for help on those and they would be matched by people who are just joining the system.

In fact, top guilders no longer provide help to get help anymore.. you lot give them enuf percent to cash out..

i was in it.. Got enough cash and opt out.. I anticipated this glitches in december.. Heres a screen shot of my chat with my guy in November

Key:

1. my postulation about dec
2. his reaction
3. he thinks am confused
4. the time i said it

Humans and shoulder on things awarded by fellow humans... You can make a point without those.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Zedoo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
chigoziri2403:
people should think how do these people get their profits?

Jeez?
They get it when YOU decide to join...
They get it from ppl below them on the chain who are providing help of the same or than the amount of their own investment plus percentage bonus....

If for example I put in 1million and I am expecting 1.3 as my pay, I will get matched with a person below me who is willing to invest 1.3m. If nobody is paying that amount at once, then I will be paird with several ppl to pay me until it amounts to that amount... So in essence....the PROFIT is gotten from new people joining and whoever is below you on the chain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by alezzy13: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
So if really its all a scam, how about all those people that recieved help for the past 12months. were they all part of the scam?
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by osolee(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Senseless thread, wait till January before you repost this thrash.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by fejeerow(f): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice illustration... I agree... I wish they will eliminate the guider's bonus if they ever come back.
Phranex:

Ok.. lemme explain how it works.

Please dont argue. I am a web developer and i recently received a certification form HarvardX on the course - INtroduction to Computer science.

Here's what really was happening.

We were all told that we dont pay into any central account, Right?

while this true, it is a white lie in itself.

You know how you receive 10% from people you refer? and you are able to request help on that 10%?

This is exactly how the admin gets their share. You actually dont pay directly into their account.

For example, you refferred me.. i PH 10k.. u get 1k.. u can REQUEST FOR HELP on that 1k and you would be matched.

now remember that all guilders get a certain % off their downlines. they can also request for help on that percentage...

now heres the scam...

so long people still continue PHing, all top guilders get their % and makee request for help on those and they would be matched by people who are just joining the system.

In fact, top guilders no longer provide help to get help anymore.. you lot give them enuf percent to cash out..

i was in it.. Got enough cash and opt out.. I anticipated this glitches in december.. Heres a screen shot of my chat with my guy in November

Key:

1. my postulation about dec
2. his reaction
3. he thinks am confused
4. the time i said it
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Zedoo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
alezzy13:
So if really its all a scam, how about all those people that recieved help for the past 12months. were they all part of the scam?

No... They are not all part. .
The organisers (admin) know the ph vs gh balance....
Once the ph is outweighed by gh, they know...so they start matching more of their own accounts to the new participants who are paying up... Its a gradual process.... Which started ever since the scheme started but became more intensive as November approached....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Zedoo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
fejeerow:
Nice illustration... I agree... I wish they will eliminate the guider's bonus if they ever come back.

A wish that won't cme to pass. that's why its a pyramid setting... They have the advantage for attaining dat position and its an incentive for Dem.to keep bring ppl to be milked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Zedoo:

Jeez?
They get it when YOU decide to join...
They get it from ppl below them on the chain who are providing help of the same or than the amount of their own investment plus percentage bonus....

If for example I put in 1million and I am expecting 1.3 as my pay, I will get matched with a person below me who is willing to invest 1.3m. If nobody is paying that amount at once, then I will be paird with several ppl to pay me until it amounts to that amount... So in essence....the PROFIT is gotten from new people joining and whoever is below you on the chain.
initially who paid for the 30% during its inception?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
alezzy13:
It is a Pyramid scheme just google it. That is how it goes when you get in when it first start you become a guider if you have the loot and the networking skills to bring in people and build your team you win. If you come in the last part well.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by 4dor: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Loooolx abiii ooo! I didn't do the convincing seff....my elder sis did, but I did the registration lol

Good! The equation is a balanced one, you and your elder sister should split the bill.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / The Scam In The Crypto World / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.