Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (62313 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
valdovas:

Kai

Unku you can lie ooo
Nothing like cashing out sir, lol.

You can withdraw money but your re still a guider in the system
Did I say I know about it? I know someone that got into it back in January.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by ekanDamie: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
don't mind those guiders. they are plain thieves.
anyone who read that letter to the FG objectively, will know that it was
from a Nigerian .

DAT letter was not in anyway to appeal to you to continue to PH, it was an excuse to run away and shift responsibility to the govt for the crash of d system.
the best of d media war n threat from FG was in November wen NASS orders efcc to probe the scheme but we all know that only shook EM EM EM but after Efcc replied DAT dey cannot
go after the scheme, no blog could dampen anyone's mind about the scheme

as at that time DAT open letter was sent out, the admins saw that they could not cope with GH anymore, dey knew dis was d final stage to the end of the scheme .

so, so as not to look like they scammed y'all, dey wanted to make it look like it's d govt n media that was behind d demoralization of marvodians wen in trueity common sense would have told d admins that GH would be more in December that can wreck d system faster.

it's not about the FG, it's bout d administrators lack of strategy to think early.
but anyone who has sense will know Em Em Em wunt last that long.
chuddy n top guiders are the scam here. dey are d culprits.

20 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by gj22(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Phranex:

Ok.. lemme explain how it works.

Please dont argue. I am a web developer and i recently received a certification form HarvardX on the course - INtroduction to Computer science.

Here's what really was happening.

We were all told that we dont pay into any central account, Right?

while this true, it is a white lie in itself.

You know how you receive 10% from people you refer? and you are able to request help on that 10%?

This is exactly how the admin gets their share. You actually dont pay directly into their account.

For example, you refferred me.. i PH 10k.. u get 1k.. u can REQUEST FOR HELP on that 1k and you would be matched.

now remember that all guilders get a certain % off their downlines. they can also request for help on that percentage...

now heres the scam...

so long people still continue PHing, all top guilders get their % and makee request for help on those and they would be matched by people who are just joining the system.

In fact, top guilders no longer provide help to get help anymore.. you lot give them enuf percent to cash out..

i was in it.. Got enough cash and opt out.. I anticipated this glitches in december.. Heres a screen shot of my chat with my guy in November

Key:

1. my postulation about dec
2. his reaction
3. he thinks am confused
4. the time i said it

You are right partially but there is no scam. That's why it's called ponzi scheme not ponzi scam.

They deliver on their 30% promise. So, where is the scam?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Everblazinggg(f): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM money making machine......one ahuri ka agba a

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by vertueptime: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
No offence but must every organized crime involve a church owner / shareholder? Igbos and money crime are like 5 and 6.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Much ado about nothing. This is just how monsters are created: from the minds of people. MMM will reopen January but some are already dreading the demon of closure and trying to make it happen. That's how some of you mothers keep cursing your children until they become wayward and you turn around and say: "Aha, my words are portent!"
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by anigbajumo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016

Lol,all these crap won't change a well determined mmm participants mind...I just dey laugh seeing all these dumb comment, some fool are even calling lala to move it to FP.This is funny,anti-mmm should keep on badmouthing, nobody can tell me how to invest my money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you told me Mr Andrew CRO support team leader got help without providing help I'll believe, but as for guiders, they must PH 40% of what they GH so tell us something new!

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!
We didn't pay into his account! Use your brain! At least for once naa

madamoselle olodo. he networked a train of people to provide help into his various accounts that are under the guise of fellow MMM participants. Receive sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by lavenderjade(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

madamoselle olodo. he networked a train of people to provide help into his various accounts that are under the guise of fellow MMM participants. Receive sense

u nor get joy at all
..most goats in mmm dont even understand its scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
lavenderjade:

u nor get joy at all ..most goats in mmm dont even understand its scam
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Phranex(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Zedoo:

Humans and shoulder on things awarded by fellow humans... You can make a point without those.

bros.. after reading your comment for 1 million times. i fail to understand it. could u elucidate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Phranex:

lemme tell you more.

In January, if they unfreeze accounts so people could start requesting for help. There would so many people wanting to cash out. And that my friend would be the END OF SOLOMON GRUNDY.

But if for whatever reasons, MMM SURVIVED january and gets to Febraury, i would continue my MMM account. The cycle would continue from the Feb to Nov again.

The guilders are the thieves...... But the bigger thief is Mavro himself (if he is real). That dude should be the richest in the world (he would never declare his assets) right now. Imagine getting a % off every MMM member worldwide.

oga! pls what can you tell me about people running gethelpworlwide.com are they going to deploy the same strategy?! they claim to have a more sustainable system than MMM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahahahahahahaa
aahahahahahahaahah

Una never chichomtin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nielo147(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't think I really like MMM cos its jst 30percent ... But I still don't get why ppl are jst mad cos of MMM. If you are not doing, y r u den complaining, is it your money?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nielo147(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
vertueptime:
No offence but must every organized crime involve a church owner / shareholder? Igbos and money crime are like 5 and 6.
eshee, we have heard u!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Phranex(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
coollabman:

oga! pls what can you tell me about people running gethelpworlwide.com are they going to deploy the same strategy?! they claim to have a more sustainable system than MMM

dude i havent studied them. i am sorry. cant help much
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Phranex:

dude i havent studied them. i am sorry. cant help much
Hmmm...
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Tiffbuxas: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Phranex:

lemme tell you more.

In January, if they unfreeze accounts so people could start requesting for help. There would so many people wanting to cash out. And that my friend would be the END OF SOLOMON GRUNDY.

But if for whatever reasons, MMM SURVIVED january and gets to Febraury, i would continue my MMM account. The cycle would continue from the Feb to Nov again.

The guilders are the thieves...... But the bigger thief is Mavro himself (if he is real). That dude should be the richest in the world (he would never declare his assets) right now. Imagine getting a % off every MMM member worldwide.

ure one of the few realest mavrodian I Av ever seen... I wish you colleagues are as smart as you....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by handsomety(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
OP you can lie ....so you think You are smart.. fool ..I will see your reaction when people get paid..may be you will commit suicide.. next year January... you don't want the poor to get rich...coz you have money..
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Loooolx abiii ooo! I didn't do the convincing seff....my elder sis did, but I did the registration lol

then you and your elder sister go contribute

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!
true that but he can match u all to ph to his numerous account disguising as someone. It is u who need to allow ur brain to function properly now. I also invested in this shit,if u doubt it,I can show u screenshot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!
true that but he can match u all to ph to his numerous account disguising as someone. It is u who need to allow ur brain to function properly now. I also invested in this shit,if u doubt it,I can show u screenshot
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by AkinPhysicist: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
cool Whenever there is a perpetration of GREAT evil look carefully an IGBO man MUST be involved. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Zedoo(m): 4:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Phranex:

bros.. after reading your comment for 1 million times. i fail to understand it. could u elucidate

Human beings and shoulder (pride).
Mentioning your "certification" wasn't important to the point you were stating.
Your fellow man and not God made those certifications.
You can know what you know and say it authoritatively without mentioning your certification as a reason for the guy you were talking to, to regard you as a reliable source.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Billyonaire:
hahahahahahahaa
aahahahahahahaahah

Una never chichomtin.
Big Brose how far? Did you start this scheme grin
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by morereb10: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2016
oboy

rubbing peter and paying paul
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2016
ExAngel007:
more...
Meanwhile... grin

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2016
MMM - MOKU MOGBE MODARAN or MAGA MUGU MANIFESTED
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Whytelyon(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2016
ramdris:
I stand with MMM...click "like" if u do too and "share" if not..

Just as you are standing with Buhari. E go soon clear for your eye.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by ZoneBslayer(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2016
well, going by my understanding of the scheme, it means that 3 million Nigerians 'lost' their money to another million Nigerians...distribution of money, isn't that the aim of the scheme? Now since there is NO central account, the only way for the originators of this scheme to siphon the money of participants is by creating proxy nigerian bank accounts, and then directing the participants to pay in money into those accounts..and when those monies have been paid in, they transfer the money to a safer untraceable account(s)....I gave the scheme a try, paid and got paid once, and I stopped... because the stress wasn't worth it for me AND my intuition told me it couldn't last for long..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / The Scam In The Crypto World / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.