Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (62298 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by yusufu16: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2016
This how Chuddy the No. 1 MMM Guider makes his money.

As the MMM Admin. All he needs to do is send messages to e.g. 2m Nigerians to Provide Help to his own personal bank account. Imagine 2m Nigerians provide help of N20,000 to his own personal account that is N40,000,000,000 (N40Billion). He can then use say N4b to pay the 30% to early members to entice them. Now that it has it has crashed, this guy might be worth more than N80Billion in my thinking. He has scammed gullible Nigerians. The dumbest people are those who still think MMM will resurrect come January 2017.

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2016
afroxyz:

Fake proxy accounts? In this era of BVN? Do you even gave common sense?
bros i feel ur pain, january is not far away. they mix accounts of their proxies for u to provide help, that is why they ordered no one to use mmm as transction details. it can never be traced tongue

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by caesaraba(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2016
vani86:

My brother, the denial is real, my gf have over 700k stuck , she was lucky the one she pledged in my mame using my account paid about 4 days b4 the crash.

She no want believe mmm don crash, me sef i keep quiet dey tell am say till January, but deep down i know her money is gone

It's so sad. See that kind money.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by seunoni34(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
baby124:

If I own a website, I can set admin priviledges for myself that is different from other participants. My account CAN be allowed to use one account to GH, it CAN be masked. I can choose to make my dubious transactions private. You want to tell me you have the same account priviledges as Seun on Nairaland? Can Seun not invade your privacy and do anything he wants with the information you have put on Nairaland if he wants to? Seun can also decide which information he wants public or private. Please think before writing anyhow.lol.
By saying accounts here , I meant BANK ACCOUNT!! You're still not making sense , if that was how it works , everybody wouldve noticed they were paying to the same person. Even if he is using one account , will he use a different account number with a different name from the one he has on his profile. YOu sound so confused , I dont ever want to believe you've tried mmm before. You have no slight idea how it works at all. Just shut it !!!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by danot1030: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!
We didn't pay into his account! Use your brain! At least for once naa
Hmmmn..... Do you know the identity of the account you have been providing to, don't you reason that the same person can have multiple accounts to receive helps from various people and since he controls the admin he will make accounts a priority?
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by baby124: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
seunoni34:
By saying accounts here , I meant BANK ACCOUNT!! You're still not making sense , if that was how it works , everybody wouldve noticed they were paying to the same person. Even if he is using one account , will he use a different account number with a different name from the one he has on his profile. YOu sound so confused , I dont ever want to believe you've tried mmm before. You have no slight idea how it works at all. Just shut it !!!
Lol, why don't you wait till January? I bet you would have deactivated this account. From my write-up if this is what you got, then it's either you will remain eternally poor because you are too stupid. Or you are a part of this criminal enterprise and it shall never be well with you. Those that will commit suicide will haunt you to your grave. If you spend one kobo of the stolen money it will be in pain and disease.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by seunoni34(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
yusufu16:
This how Chuddy the No. 1 MMM Guider makes his money.

As the MMM Admin. All he needs to do is send messages to e.g. 2m Nigerians to Provide Help to his own personal bank account. Imagine 2m Nigerians provide help of N20,000 to his own personal account that is N40,000,000,000 (N40Billion). He can then use say N4b to pay the 30% to early members to entice them. Now that it has it has crashed, this guy might be worth more than N80Billion in my thinking. He has scammed gullible Nigerians. The dumbest people are those who still think MMM will resurrect come January 2017.
every participant have been cashing out since january , and if they were all providing help to the same account number with the same account name they would've noticed from day one. I have never been paired (either GH or PH) to the same person and same applies to all the mmm profiles I have seen so far. Stop this BS conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by seunoni34(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2016
baby124:

Lol, why don't you wait till January? I bet you would have deactivated this account. From my write-up if this is what you got, then it's either you will remain eternally poor because you are too stupid. Or you are a part of this criminal enterprise and it shall never be well with you. Those that will commit suicide will haunt you to your grave. If you spend one kobo of the stolen money it will be in pain and disease.
LOL f00lish ediot! Just find something to do about your frustrated life. You have nothing meaningful to say
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2016
StOla:

You are too myopic to think any system grew to stability from its 1st day. The traditional banking system did not start with a rule book, yet it is now globally recognised.

The goals of MMM are noble and attainable to the selfless and the curious, but outlandish to those who are content with the world they inherited - they remain stagnant.

Quit writing nonsense. So if a participant or an account holder of a bank foresees that his financial institution could go down sooner than later and he withdraws his money then he is stupid to have done that? You are truly pathetic. The people that fell victim to crashes of various financial institutions are the smart guys right?
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by yusufu16: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2016
seunoni34:
every participant have been cashing out since january , and if they were all providing help to the same account number with the same account name they would've noticed from day one. I have never been paired (either GH or PH) to the same person and same applies to all the mmm profiles I have seen so far. Stop this BS conspiracy.

He might not do this consecutively. He might used other peoples account. Thing is believe me this guy is a bastard Billionaire as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Omo that chudgy guy make billions OMG that guy is fucking rich,

As the number guilder he wonn be getting % on every MMM member, Let assume MMM members are 2million and he is getting 1k Naira on each Member that like #2billion naira monthly.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by seunoni34(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2016
yusufu16:

He might not do this consecutively. He might used other peoples account. Thing is believe me this guy is a bastard Billionaire as we speak.
But people have been cashing out up until tuesday. If the scam was that serious , the system wouldve crashed before feb or march. You dont understand how mmm works, even if you PH with another person's account, whose account number or account name will he use that wont make it obvious ? He only got most of his cash from the percentage proceeds of his downlines. This guy is a 1M+ guider! He will get atleast 1k bonus from any money ph from his downlines , so calculate, Its not so hard.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Is this not mario Gotze
curatorX:
Chuddy in Dubai now...
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!

Did you read his letters of happiness among the pictures in the post? If you didn't, go and read them again and think.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by yusufu16: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2016
seunoni34:
But people have been cashing out up until tuesday. If the scam was that serious , the system wouldve crashed before feb or march. You dont understand how mmm works, even if you PH with another person's account, whose account number or account name will he use that wont make it obvious ? He only got most of his cash from the percentage proceeds of his downlines. This guy is a 1M+ guider! He will get atleast 1k bonus from any money ph from his downlines , so calculate, Its not so hard.

So the 30% and the other 20% profits came from heaven.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
DoubleDee4U:

Guy you are the real olodo maga. Your IQ is far below normal. Your stupidity is unequalled in the wide world.
You are abusing MMM participants as magas why? I am a participant of mmm Nigeria. I started MMM with just 500k in March, 2016 and I've made over 7.5m naira as at 1st week of December, 2016.
So haven't I benefited enough from MMM?
There are others too that earned even more than what I got. I'm happy today. You are wasting energy struggling to discredit and bring down mmm while I was busy using the MMM community to get so much cash that no bank can give me for saving that 500k in my account, just like you may be possibly doing.
Hey! Grow up! MMM will not crash. Frozen MARVROs for a month is purely administrative.
WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER.

Shebi if I ask you to lend me money to pay back it will be granted? Will pay back by Feb! List your conditions.......i'm looking at 50k. I'm serious and not joking about it.thanks
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by seunoni34(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2016
yusufu16:

Who is talking about 30% here ? WHy are you anti-mmm people so dumb ? If you dont understand something does that justify your being ignorant about it ? smh
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Ur granny or U
SpicyMimi:

I didn't want to read what you had to pass across to me, but the way you broke everything down into pieces really got me extremely impressed! You'd be a very good teacher. Of all people, I totally agree with you....you get the system well unlike those ignorant ones who come to criticize it with no reasonable reason.
Mavro would definitely be the richest man in the world ooo! Kaaaaaaaaiiiii!!!! I just dey reason am! Thank you so much! I hope it survives tho, because my granny's money is trapped too and she is hypertensive .. She don dey plan for her Money sef!
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by StOla: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
ollah1:

Quit writing nonsense. So if a participant or an account holder of a bank foresees that his financial institution could go down sooner than later and he withdraws his money then he is stupid to have done that? You are truly pathetic. The people that fell victim to crashes of various financial institutions are the smart guys right?

The analogy of a bank crash does not suffice here. A bank would likely crash due to wrong investment choices or an outright embezzlement of depositors funds by bank executives, leading to an inability to meet the depositors demand for their own funds.

MMM like a cooperative, is a community where a crash is fait accompli once the participants remove/withhold their funds. That is a crash due to de-funding, something that was perpetrated by the very beneficiaries of the system itself.

So there's no foreseeing a crash here, but a deliberate strangulation by the same people who had benefited immensely. I only feel a pathetic empathy for those who had hoped other humans are as selfless as they are to have kept their monies in the scheme, thinking we are a community of helpers. I feel a pathetic empathy for those who are currently braving the storm and are PHing in this turbulence, only to ensure a viable community for the same destructive parasites to come back to feed on next year.

The same unpathetic account holders who are doing the strangulation while the scheme struggles to breath owing to the confidence others repose in it, are already waiting for a miraculous survival so as to return by February to the same scheme they are strangling by their selfish actions.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2016
So this Amadi guy is exposing this chudi guy. He must have bn very close to these pple to know their secrets. Even posting their phone numbers on social media so people can distrust them, harass them and stop contributing, thereby ENSURING the system crashes. How treacherous??

If these were Yoruba people, I know d cry by the manipulative tribe will be "afonja pple haff used their afonjaness to chop our money". They will milk it for all it's worth to sell their fraudulent narrative.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Hmm owo Iya agba ti ha si owo Maforodiangry
SpicyMimi:

Loooolx abiii ooo! I didn't do the convincing seff....my elder sis did, but I did the registration lol
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by gj22(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Ask yourself where the 30% is gotten from.

Ask yourself, what is the definition of scam?

scam
/skam/
noun,informal
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"

Mmm were not dishonest. They told you how it works. They didn't lie about anything and delivered on their promise. So, by definition, it's not a scam.

The 30% comes from the contribution of fellow participants.

It's no different than the contribution that we do manually before.

A group of 4 people decide to make contributions of 10k monthly and give all to person A at the end of month A, person B at the end of month B and so on. At the end of month A, person A will have 40k. At the end of month B, person B will have 40K too and so on. Now, tell me where the extra 30k that each person has came from. It's the same place the 30% of Mmm comes from, it comes from the other participants.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
StOla:

The analogy of a bank crash does not suffice here. A bank would likely crash due to wrong investment choices or an outright embezzlement of depositors funds, leading to an inability to meet other depositors demand for funds.

MMM like a cooperative, is a community where a crash is fait accompli once the participants remove/withhold their funds. That is a crash due to de-funding, something that was perpetrated by the very beneficiaries of the system itself.

So there's no foreseeing here, but a deliberate strangulation by the same people who had benefited immensely. I only feel a pathetic empathy for those who had hoped other humans are as selfless as they are to have kept their monies in the scheme, thinking we are a community of helpers. I feel a pathetic empathy to those who are currently braving the storm and are PHing in this turbulence, only to ensure a viable community for the same destructive parasites to come back to feed on next year.

The same unpathetic account holders who are doing the strangulation while the scheme struggles to breath owing to the confidence others repose in it, are already waiting for a miraculous survival so as to return by February to the same scheme they are strangling by their selfish actions.

You are really funny bro. MMM is a ponzi scheme so it crashing is imminent. That said, you don't know the plans of the owner and guilders. No matter how long and the amount of cash paid into the system, it will still crash. So don't fault anybody who had that foresight and disappears
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
seunoni34:

How would everybody (over 3Million participants) notice they keep paying to the same account? Like I said earlier, you all are still in the denial stage.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Guy u've got d solution av bn looking for, walahi 1 bottle of cold malt for u shocked. This is d solution to all d problem
Xyzaid:

TO ALL THOSE SHOUTING THAT EVERYBODY WILL GET HELP AT THE SAME TIME IN JANUARY AND THUS THE SYSTEM WILL CRASH. YOU ARE WRONG
This is what will happen in January, the system will regard the 30 days frozen period as non existing, by January the system will returns to the status quo before frozen period. I.e only those who were eligible to get on 12/12/2016(frozen date) will get help on 12/01/2017, only those who are eligible to get help on 15/12/2016 will get help on 15/01/2017 and so on like that. its a very simple logic which can be easily understood with common sense. SO WHERE WILL THE MASSIVE WITHDRAWAL COMES IN BY JANUARY?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phranex:

Thanks for dropping by. Do have a lovely day ahead
b4 nko.
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by kolagbemi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
gj22:

Ask yourself, what is the definition of scam?

scam
/skam/
noun,informal
"an insurance scam"

Mmm were not dishonest. They told you how it works. They didn't lie about anything and delivered on their promise. So, by definition, it's not a scam.

The 30% comes from the contribution of fellow participants.

It's no different than the contribution that we do manually before.

A group of 4 people decide to make contributions of 10k monthly and give all to person A at the end of month A, person B at the end of month B and so on. At the end of month A, person A will have 40k. At the end of month B, person B will have 40K too and so on. Now, tell me where the extra 30k that each person has came from. It's the same place the 30% of Mmm comes from, it comes from the other participants.

No wonder you dey do mmm... Kai you too dumb bro. No vex ooo.

So in your definition of scam, it is only when they were not told the truth behind the biz that is a scam ba? Chineke eee no wonder.

They know you people are gullible now, that's why they tell you is a HELP, tell you to use your spare money and cap it up with 30% bonus.

Oga it makes no difference telling you the truth, they know the end result from beginning, they only painted it nicely for fools like you that think they are wise.

Oya tell me, na your spare money you take do the mmm? Or you provided help becoz you be father Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by ichommy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
yusufu16:

grin
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by wethebest(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Trash!
This hw they got u all fooled.
Lets say u want to ph 1m, they would simply match you with one of their scam account nd u pay d 1m at once nd they re smiling bt wen is time 4 u to gh, they match u with several persons to pay u whc re mainly d new members who wants to ph with small amount bt once is huge amount, they collect dat at once. Being d scheme is cycling, d game continue until they are nw satisfied, froze ur acct nd u come to Nairaland to cry or give urself hope. savvy?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by lantres000(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phranex:

My Oga if there is any thing that will crash MMM it is Nairaland and all other Online News.

First Up i must commend your analogy, (Quite Smart ) But you are forgetting that MMM script was written on a high level Mathematical and Statistical Algorithm which even a Nigerian Professor cannot Handle. Be very sure every body saw this December Hoax coming. By the time these guys go Back to the drawing Board, and get all the inputs right MMM will sure bounce back in January but lets be very sure there will be a dooms day.

Least i forget they reduced Guiders Profit to 2% from 5% way before the crash. So lets dont blame any thing on guiders

lemme tell you more.

In January, if they unfreeze accounts so people could start requesting for help. There would so many people wanting to cash out. And that my friend would be the END OF SOLOMON GRUNDY.

But if for whatever reasons, MMM SURVIVED january and gets to Febraury, i would continue my MMM account. The cycle would continue from the Feb to Nov again.

The guilders are the thieves...... But the bigger thief is Mavro himself (if he is real). That dude should be the richest in the world (he would never declare his assets) right now. Imagine getting a % off every MMM member worldwide.

Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by gj22(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
kolagbemi:

No wonder you dey do mmm... Kai you too dumb bro. No vex ooo.

So in your definition of scam, it is only when they were not told the truth behind the biz that is a scam ba? Chineke eee no wonder.

They know you people are gullible now, that's why they tell you is a HELP, tell you to use your spare money and cap it up with 30% bonus.

Oga it makes no difference telling you the truth, they know the end result from beginning, they only painted it nicely for fools like you that think they are wise.

Oya tell me, na your spare money you take do the mmm? Or you provided he'll becoz you be father Christmas.

I know English is not your first language but please try to be constructive with your arguments. The dictionary definition of a scam is when you are lied to

scam
skam/
nouninformal
"an insurance scam"

If someone tells you "give me your money and I will run away with it" and then you go ahead and give the person the money, you weren't scammed. Simple as that
Re: Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) by ekanDamie: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
DoubleDee4U:

Guy you are the real olodo maga. Your IQ is far below normal. Your stupidity is unequalled in the wide world.
You are abusing MMM participants as magas why? I am a participant of mmm Nigeria. I started MMM with just 500k in March, 2016 and I've made over 7.5m naira as at 1st week of December, 2016.
So haven't I benefited enough from MMM?
There are others too that earned even more than what I got. I'm happy today. You are wasting energy struggling to discredit and bring down mmm while I was busy using the MMM community to get so much cash that no bank can give me for saving that 500k in my account, just like you may be possibly doing.
Hey! Grow up! MMM will not crash. Frozen MARVROs for a month is purely administrative.
WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER.

DAT 7.5M u made is what has made a lot of people broke today
just as our politicians cash out money that would have benefitted d masses.
u too have cashed out money meant for hundreds of people, we are no better Dan our politicians. I'm an MMM participant, and I regret my actions. if you have conscience, u would too but I guess u don't u still see people's suffering as a blessing to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / The Scam In The Crypto World / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.