Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] (36612 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by slurryeye: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Afonjas:

I am a living sacrifice: Osu

The marsh area of Lagos eg. Makoko are comfortably inhabited by Igbos selling Galas, pure water etc. in traffic. They are the only ones that can live comfortably around garbage just like they do in Onitsha and other Igbo cities. That's why I giggle when i see these chestbeaters claim to own property in Lagos

Picture of Lagos before the epidemic from east of Niger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
bettercreature:
No educated man would flaunt expensive car in such a poverty-stricken environment

I don't like it either but when the likes of Linda Ikeji was flaunting hers nobody bash on her, Na Hippocrate go kill you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Afonjas: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
slurryeye:

Do you mean this kinna clean?

Pigs living comfortably around garbage dumps

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by amanze15(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mailaika, pasuma's understudy. Congrats to him
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by slurryeye: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
cashkid:

I can still remember umulokpa lipsrsealed........wen they come to Lagos, they start forming bigi boys!!!!!! Idiotasssss.......

Their region is arguably the poorest region in Nigeria. The few ones that have money among them never go back to develop it because if they go back, they will kill them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by slurryeye: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Manuel12p(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
who even know if na him get the Range sef!
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Afonjas: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
slurryeye:

The marsh area of Lagos eg. Makoko are comfortably inhabited by Igbos selling Galas, pure water etc. in traffic. They are they only ones that can live comfortably around dirt's just like they do in Onitsha and other Igbo cities. That's why I giggle when i see these chestbeaters claim to own property in Lagos

Picture of Lagos before the epidemic from east of Niger

That's better than taking over the whole packs as touts and criminals

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Afonjas: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
slurryeye:
we afonjas are traditionally wicked

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by amanikondo: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Afonja people & bomboclatic brain.... Range rover in that kind of compound who still listens to his songs sef?? Fake Life!!!!!!!!!!!!... Before u start jumping into my mention, I am Yoruba

Dey deceive your generation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Is he just buying Evoque in 2016?
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by inspire700(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
inspire700:
Popular Fuji musician cum actor, Sule Alao Adekunle Malaika aka Alayeluwa, is balling!The star recently bought himself a Range Rover E-Vogue.
The fuji star bought the new white Range Rover to mark his 23rd album, "Original", released last week.
Earlier in the year he signed an endorsement with phone company, Tecno.
However, there are no words from the management of Tecno mobile as regards the details of the endorsement deal.
According to his manager, Adeyemi Oladeinde, "Malaika just signed a partnership agreement with @tecnomobile, at their Ikeja, Lagos office just before he jetted out to Canada today, March 1, 2016."
Malaika, an actor and musician, is known to have collaborated with top Nigerian acts that include YBNL boss, Olamide.

SOURCE: http://www.gistpark.com/2016/12/fuji-star-malaika-flaunts-his-range.html
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by akashi01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
RannyBenny:
lol comedy home...................

Learn how to spell oga

Boredom not "bordon"

Like fvck u go school?
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Kingbuhari(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
slurryeye:

See them Children of hate

Osus the bond slaves of Nigeria

You guys won't go to your eroded, stinking, forsaken region and develop it

If any tribe wanna throw punches, not you thatched roof osus, some of us have been to you region, even lived there for a while. Your region defines abject poverty

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by slurryeye: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Afonjas:
Osu

You called tribal marks traditional wickedness, but your ignorant demented brain doesn't know that there's tribal mark in Igboland called Ichi.
Do you know what's really traditional wickedness? Osu caste system where all men are not born equally. And people born into this Osu family are living sacrifices that are stigmatised and ostracized by the society for the rest of their life. There are other numerous abominable traditions in Igboland that I will keep for now because of sensible Igbos I know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by slurryeye: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Someone should borrow me brain

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichi_(scarification)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Kingbuhari(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2016

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by sampark201: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
ramdris:
He should have used the cash for the ride to build a new crib or renovate this one dat looks kinda dirty...Just a thought though...no need e-bashing..

Those are the Afonjas nah .. Red roof, you don forget?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by AkinPhysicist: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
cool These wandering nomads from Uganda no get sense at all - see dem masturbating on a thread that has NOTHING to do with them. Meanwhile their women are busy playing with cucumber because their men have very tiny things between their cassava legs. cool

1 Like

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by d4gmail: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
All you nairalanders from top to bottom, r jst bleeped in the head..I jst joined this bitch and is so sickening 2 see folks from the Same country slug It out with themselves every fucking time.Grown fucking ass pussies claiming they tough on the internet #Ethugs...I'm coming for every bitch on this bitch, when you see me on your block with 2 glock screaming the Bleep. Y'all better know the grim reaper has come to take his victim. #stoopidasspussies![b][/b]
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by slurryeye: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Kingbuhari:
I'm a certified Osu

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by yommyuk: 4:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Misplaced priority cool
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by noob03saibot(m): 5:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations man, e go better for me too one day. Look up my vid, dude wrecking king kong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM577v3-OHQ
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2016
olaolulazio:
Yorub boys and make them see me...

U see am rech e-money? U just like trouble
Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by amanikondo: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=Afonjas post=51928460][/quote]

ABA Gallery of DECAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by Kingbuhari(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=slurryeye post=51938952][/quote] cowardice amala eating brown roof sophisticated tiger claw betrayers

Re: Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] by HyDef(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Evoque.. Not E-vogue. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diane Yashim Becomes Kuddy Cosmetics' First Brand Ambassador (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' / Cynthia Morgan shades Dammy Krane, Says He Deserves It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.