Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept (21919 Views)

Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting / Zahra Buhari Changes Name On Social Media, Celebrates 1 Month In Marriage (pics) / Zahra Buhari Changes Her Name On Social Media, Celebrates One Month In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Limitednow: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has repackaged the former President Goodluck Jonathan’s YouWin programme into a multimedia programme and renamed it YouWinConnect! 

This is part of the youth employment drive of the present administration by supporting young entrepreneurs with fresh business ideas.

Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun stated that the YouWinConnect! was designed “to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses by delivering Online, through Radio and by Television, enterprise management education and skills as well as Franchise development.”

The YouWinConnect Programme, which replaces the 8-year-old YouWin, aims to promote entrepreneurship as well as viable career options for young Nigerians thereby creating jobs and wealth.

Under the programme, the Federal Ministry of Finance which runs the scheme, would organize training programmes for young entrepreneurs in business management skills, including book keeping, reinvesting profits, avoiding falling into unnecessary debts and the capacity to identify and key into new business opportunities.‎

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/12/buhari-jonathans-youwin-concept-youwinconnect/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by balanceofterror1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
following
Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Limitednow: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by ammyluv2002(f): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Any which name jare...as long as the scheme it's still running & the masses are benefiting from it.

3 Likes

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by idupaul: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please somebody remind me why we voted Jonathan out again?

275 Likes 30 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by krasican(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
“to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses by delivering Online, through Radio and by Television, enterprise management education and skills as well as Franchise development.”

NICE CONCEPT

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Opinionated: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
We need more details to properly assess this programme.

1 Like

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by ammyluv2002(f): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:
Because you don't know the value of what you have until it's gone

286 Likes 30 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Sandydayziz(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na dat one dem send am?

3 Likes

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by freeze001(f): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:

You're one if those who did, start by remembering why u felt u would die if u didn't.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by idupaul: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
freeze001:

You're one if those who did, start by remembering why u felt u would die if u didn't.

Yes I was one of those , all I remember is that i hated that govt for a lot of reasons which today I cannot even remember because in reality it was the best time of my life, I was really balling but then why was I even complaining then? I tell you witchcraft is real very real

301 Likes 37 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by freeze001(f): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:

Yes I was one of those , all I remember is that i hated that govt for a lot of reasons which today I cannot even remember because in reality it was the best time of my life, I was really balling but then why was I even complaining then? I tell you witchcraft is real very real

How sad! angry undecided

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Limitednow: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lalasticlala better brace up for hard times!

1 Like

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by obiageIi(f): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
So what's wrong with restructuring the concept?

2 Likes

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by LordAdam7: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:

The fact is that many Nigerians thought Nigeria could have been a lot better under GEJ than it was at the time. Ordinarily, that is correct.

But where they (and including you) made a mistake was thinking that making Nigeria better could happen overnight, and more importantly, thinking Buhari was a better person for the job than GEJ?

Why Nigerians felt so isn't exactly surprising, because they are a gullible lot. It is the shame of making such an obvious wrong choice that's making Nigerians keep silent first with the electricity hike, then the introduction of stamp duty, then the hike in fuel price, and now the hike in data price. And Nigerians are still quiet.

Even sarrki and the most zombiefied zombies on this platform know that GEJ, even if he was possessed by the devil, could not have introduced so many anti-people policies in an 18-month period.

But the saint, savior Buhari has done all of that, and is promising to do more.

So, it's not witchcraft, it is lack of cognition. The exact same thing we complain about zombies right now. 15 million Nigerians were zombies in 2015 and these zombies voted for Buhari (the number has since decreased sha).

Personally, I think anyone who voted Buhari in 2015 should not in good conscience cast a vote in 2019. Instead, let the cattles, pigs, and fowls cast votes. Those that voted KOWA, Hope, PDP and other parties can vote. Because the people who voted for Buhari despite all his antecedents, all his utterances, all the people he's killed directly or indirectly, and his history, are without reservation, the most FOOLI.SH set of human beings on this planet.

People that should be banned from making any civic decision for others ever again in Nigeria.

-Lord

260 Likes 35 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by fitzmayowa: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na this kind people go dub person dub the matric number of the person join, which one be YouWinConnect again

I wonder why the name change when it's still the same concept...SMH

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2016

5 Likes

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin angry
Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Noblesoul123: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ghen Ghen

1 Like

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Its no more an avenue to divert public fund..smh. Confusion @ its peak

19 Likes

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Lasskeey: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by CR77(f): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Idrismusty97(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't think Buhari will complete his tenure.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Thisis2raw(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thought he said there is nothing commendable about the past administration?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by mazimee(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na copy copy Chinakwe's dog sabi.
No ideas, Nothing Nothing. Na to chew gworo day and night the dog sabi.
Chinakwe's dog just tire me

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by 111jideofor: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fool always a fool

2 Likes

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Kingbuhari(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari is a goat, abeg go and pay our super falcon , mad unreasonable incompetent Fulani cow... TUFIAKWA

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Atiku2019: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Roflool, shame no dey gree catch these people. That's how Lai Mohammed shamelessly stole "change begins with me "
Hian! Odiegwu!

25 Likes

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by three: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Apparently GEJ does not have the monopoly of cluelessness!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept by josephine123: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
COOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 / Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North / Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.