Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Design Of Christmas E-card For My Company - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Design Of Christmas E-card For My Company (1033 Views)

Pls Guys I Need This Done In My Company / I Need A Superb Special Logo For My Company / I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Of Christmas E-card For My Company by tolex29(f): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please I need someone to help design a Christmas e-card for my company. The card, aside being colourful and beautiful, will be animated and have audio (Christmas song) playing at the background. The card should be able to accommodate my company logo and will be sent via email to all clients (please note that card will not go as an attachment, but will be in the body of the mail).

Another thing to note is that I would prefer graphics/animations that DO NOT depict or show the SNOW. Nigeria is a tropical region and doesn't have snow, even though it's usually associated with Christmas!

The image below shows a sample that was done 2 years ago. One the image you will notice "Open this card here". Once it is clicked, then the main Christmas animated ecard will come up (see this link http://www.stresert.com/greetings/index.html)

Please you can send me an email on olusholag@stresert.com or call 08037003349 if interested. We need this design by Friday 16 December.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn Photography? Then Attend #empowertech For Free / How Advertisement Photo Of Quaker Oats Looked Like 121 Years Ago / Hiti 640ps Photo Printer Supplies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.