Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank (13905 Views)

I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank / Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / Invitation From AB Microfinance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by wunmi590(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
casttlebarbz:
Hello,

Following your application for the position of a Loan Officer, you are invited for a written test as scheduled below:

Date: Friday February 17th , 2017

Venue: CMD Management Centre, Shangisha-Magodo, Lagos

Time: 9:30am prompt

Please come with a valid ID.

pls guys what should i expect ?

Please how did you apply?
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by casttlebarbz(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
wunmi590:

Please how did you apply?
i really can't say bro...but am sure it was posted here
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by macanthony25(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Got same invitation
Buh mine is by 1:30pm

How do I locate Magodo from mile 2 please?
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by wunmi590(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
casttlebarbz:
i really can't say bro...but am sure it was posted here

Ok, thanks for your reply
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
casttlebarbz:
Hello,

Following your application for the position of a Loan Officer, you are invited for a written test as scheduled below:

Date: Friday February 17th , 2017

Venue: CMD Management Centre, Shangisha-Magodo, Lagos

Time: 9:30am prompt

Please come with a valid ID.

pls guys what should i expect ?

financial mathematics, english, and some questions like quatitative and verbal reasoning.. most of the questions are mathematics though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by casttlebarbz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:

financial mathematics, english, and some questions like quatitative and verbal reasoning.. most of the questions are mathematics though
thanks...pls can u give me the direction from iyana ipaja..?
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2017
casttlebarbz:
thanks...pls can u give me the direction from iyana ipaja..?

I don't know the direction like that as I am not based in Lagos.. but if you can get to ketu bus stop, take napep to cmd building, it's not far from ikosi road..
hope another nlander can give you a reliable direction sha

1 Like

Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by cecekim(f): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
macanthony25:
Got same invitation

. Take a bus to oshodi. From oshodi take another bus going to toll gate/7 up. Stop at toll gate. Walk in a little you will see Keke. Tell them you are going to CMD.
All the best
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by macanthony25(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
cecekim:
. Take a bus to oshodi. From oshodi take another bus going to toll gate/7 up. Stop at toll gate. Walk in a little you will see Keke. Tell them you are going to CMD.
All the best

Thanks alot
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by Adeyems(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
macanthony25:
Got same invitation

Get a bus to Oshodi oke, from oshodi oke, take another bus to ketu. Go to the other side of the road at ketu bus stop using the pedestrian bridge (because of KAI officials), from there, get a tricycle to CMD for N100 at most
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by macanthony25(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Adeyems:
Get a bus to Oshodi oke, from oshodi oke, take another bus to ketu. Go to the other side of the road at ketu bus stop using the pedestrian bridge (because of KAI officials), from there, get a tricycle to CMD for N100 at most

Thanks I'm there already
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by seyiaa: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
those of you that wrote test today.. how was it?
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by macanthony25(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2017
seyiaa:
those of you that wrote test today.. how was it?

Not that bad,40 questions . 85% maths
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by teejay5(f): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Pls av dey called anyone for the next stage.
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by macanthony25(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2017
teejay5:
Pls av dey called anyone for the next stage.

Haven't heard from them
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by ochefio: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Invites have already been sent
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by bigpsalm07: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
When people cause you pain and hurt you.. Let the pain and hurt give to the strength to grow. Be like a buried seed!! Germinate and grow!!
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by JANEOLU: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
angeltolly:

Customer seru
vice

Kindly assist as I hv test with them on fri 13th 2019
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by Temijohnson: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
at what location do u have the test
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by ahmedbrown: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
JANEOLU:

Kindly assist as I hv test with them on fri 13th 2019

How was the test
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by Tender27: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Did you make it to the personal interview level
Re: Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank by koolbreeze55: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=Medley post=52162694]
you had to wait for almost five years before u could do ur first post and it was on this topic. Guess u are among those that went for the interview? You still need to discuss more on the place make sense part. Hope it's not about their building but about the job, its pay and working condition. How was your interview with them?[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Security Service / Interview Dressing Tips For Ladies: The Dos And Don’ts / Hemingways Safaris Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.