Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Top Ten Professional Exams - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Ten Professional Exams (100564 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / What Professional Exams Do I Need For Oil Jobs? / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by sanod(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2013
House? Any info on IPAN( institute of public analyst of Nigeria)? Lyk hw many years programme?
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by idbass: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
pls hw do i go abt acquiring the cisa cert.need ur help
mail me via basseyidong@googlemail.com
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
thanks. house, am a graduate of industrial physics tryin to change career to corporate communications/media. please what certs do need to become an accomplished expert in d field.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by olayanks: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
pls send me details Comptia Security +, A+, Network+
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by teetee2(f): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
What is ICSAN and for who? Enlightenment pls
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by mandarin: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=Wasi]In regards to your question kazum "please help out, i need where i can do my ccna training in lagos with something like 25k".

You will be please to know that I currently run a Cisco training school in the UK at present and I am planning to setup a Cisco school in Nigeria (Lagos) in Jan 2009, so you are welcome to be one of my first students.

Background:
I am a CCIE written, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA with over 10 years experience working for blue chip company around the world from ISP's to financial sector providing consultancy, designs, implementation and etc, so if you like to know more about the course I will be running, don't hesitate to contact me via email at wasiu.idris@yahoo.co.uk.

Best Regards,
Wasi
WSB Consultancy LTD

Please i want to get something to do from all these ranks. I work as an internal auditor and want to venture into some professional fields but there are factors which involve areas that will be beneficial to my personal knowledge of business and people. I has a Bachelor degree in Psychology and considering a Masters in Managerial Psychology while I will take an MBA class 6 months into that if i shud find it workable but i want some professional knowledge on programming for Business or Actuarial Science which am not sure if i can get it done in Lagos or environs. Please can we talk or maybe u add me on twitter @topenrewaju
Thank you.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by sament: 3:17am On May 01, 2013
WoW!
There's a company http://testbox.com.ng that will be providing materials for professional exams.
There's a global business competition & TestBox is in the list(http://www.seedstarsworld.com/startups/)

Kindly visit the link and vote for TESTBOX by clicking Like next to TestBox logo.
Most people believe TestBox is a great initiative and deserve the support of Nigeria.
1,000+ votes will help. VOTE and support the great company.
Scroll down to TestBox and click Like next to TestBox logo
http://www.seedstarsworld.com/startups/
Scroll down to TestBox and click Like
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by estwhile: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2013
Hey y'all, ow abt engineering. Wot professional cert. tops the chart and Wld be relevant within or outside nigeria.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by ritzop: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2013
CRM for those who wants to build a career in customer relationship,business analyst/HR

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by lymelyte(m): 4:04am On Jul 27, 2013
What about engineering professional cert? You guys seem to b ignoring engineering cert. Please I need to get updates on d certs.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Lanretoye(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
[please can anybody advice on which path to thread,i have bsc in economics and i am considering CITN, ICAN OR CIPM. Anybody can advice on each and their advantages over the other in terms of competition.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by marvelU(f): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Victosin09(f): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
lazrin: You gys tended to send only professional exams which were mainly related to th IT industry, what about those in finance marketing and d like? stockbroking? etc, and just out of curiousity, just how widely recognized and important are the CFA certified financial analyst, and CIS chartered institute of stockbrokers?
I agree with u. Where does that leave the rest?
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Victosin09(f): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
wetinde: ITIL is a worth while certification to have if an organisation has multiple platforms and its infrastructure undergoes an enourmous amount of change. I am unsure if it is used in Nigeria at all because there are not many organisations that meet this criteria.
  In summary ITIL is a process of managing and improving service delivery . You can go into service management with certification of this nature. This is more about being customer focused and proactive than being technical. You will need to have basic all round IT knowledge as well. You can get info from www.itil.co.uk. You will have a better chance over other candidates when applying for a project management or IT management role
CFA (Certified financial analyst) now that is an area which I would leave for the business oriented people to advice you on.
I didnt know of ITIL, not until now. Guess i have some reading to do.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by ResourcePower: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Top ten professional exams (shouldn't it be qualification because that's when you get rewarded) by what criteria?
Should it be by the population of students or practitioners?
Should it be by need, value or contribution in the market place?
Should it be by trend, fashion or reputation?
I think the list suggested above can not stand proper test of any valid formula.
Professional exams should not leave out world's leading industries. Remember, Medicine, Engineering, Law, Banking, Military etc are professions that also conduct professional training, exams and certification.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by olawumia(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2013
chy: What of Human Resources
CIPMN
Charatered Institute of Personnel Management

U have SHRM. Which is society for human resources management. The largest body in world.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by olawumia(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2013
Lanretoye: [please can anybody advice on which path to thread,i have bsc in economics and i am considering CITN, ICAN OR CIPM. Anybody can advice on each and their advantages over the other in terms of competition.
ICAN is better . But y not ACCA. U can write CIPM any time.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by haveworkskills: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2013
Hello people,

It is good to have a strong CV with professional qualifications, but is more important to have the CV loaded with useful skills that will force more than 50% of the employers out there to contact you after going through your CV. Isn't it? If you agree, then read on. If you do not agree, please close this page and move on.

Learn the main, the main professional finance skills and build valuable work experience in key areas of finance and financial and economic consulting outside of the four walls of an office.

Sounds impossible? No, never! We can help you achieve it. Sit down and read-on if you desire to break into the world of professional business, management, finance and economics. As you read, remain 98.97% assured that we can and will help you shape your career goals!

Do your career and future a favour at little cost to you. Contact us at financeprofessionalskills@gmail.com. And READ the attached document. Start building your career!

Sincerely
Real Finance Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Brief background of the finance team

We are a group of financial analysts with academic training in finance, quantitative finance, economics and business. We work for some of the top investment houses in Nigeria and our opinions are regularly sought and quoted by respectable local and international media houses. We are driven to demystify the arcane stuff in finance and build the skills of those who regularly employ the myriad of services and value we have in stock to offer. We teach clients to become greater than us, but we equally expect plenty of effort and dedication from clients as our belief is guided by our principle that the very best things in life come through concerted effort underpinned by personal sedulity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by pioneer: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by TheNextAce: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2015
K
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by erne: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Registration is ongoing for June 2016 NIPR/BEEC professional exams in public relations.
Lectures will resume on Saturday, 16th January, 2016 at Sunjem Schools, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.

08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Dereformer(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
i was here
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thank you all for the good job so far,please i want to know if an SSCE holder can go for any of these proffessional exams,expecially the IT field.urgent reponse please.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Majestee:
Thank you all for the good job so far,please i want to know if an SSCE holder can go for any of these proffessional exams,expecially the IT field.urgent reponse please.
if it is possible,how can one begin a career aa an IT support technician?i mean from the scratch.somebody should please come to my aid.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by navite: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
I wonder why people say ICAN is only recognised in Nigeria. ICAN is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and this also gives it global recognition.
Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by erne: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS!

Public Relations Lectures Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION

SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact: 08139458588

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588

Re: Top Ten Professional Exams by jessyb: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
if you are resident in Lagos and would like to make extra income in a real estate firm, whatsapp 07084910289 for details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.