Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work (60369 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) / When You Finally Met The Person That Convinced You To Join MMM (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by tolexy007(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2016
maasoap:

The reason they couldn't show panic was that they are afraid of being mocked. They're licking their wounds secretly, bleeding internally. Even if they cry out, they know that help will not come from anywhere. but mumus can continue to give help to mavrodi himself.

since they have decided to lick their wounds in secret , so which one is now ur problem there? do dey call u to assist dem in licking the wounds in public? where were u wen dey are smilling to bank?

1 Like

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Sundayvictor0(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2016
I just thank God for my life..I almost landed myself into debts over this Moku Mogbe Modaran(MMM) issue..Na God help me oo..Praise the lord sumbori
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by pedrozone15(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
ibnquasale:

Bros With that ur 30 percent grin.... Continue.

On a serious note, even if u are now the owner of dangote, it doesn't still change the fact that MMM is designed to fail! Do we really reason at all in this country? Why are we always driven by greedy and selfishness? Have u considered what will happen to those who won't be able to make back their money?

What u have failed to understand is that even you won't enjoy the one you made ( the multiplier effect)

I didn't wanna say anything before but I must ask this.
Why are u carrying this mmm thing on ur head like a brain tumor?
Why do u wish ppl who succeeded thru mmm not to enjoy good dividend from investment?
Did u borrow anyone money to get involved with mmm?
What really is ur business with this stuff?
I did not get involved but I wonder why it has become ur problem.

1 Like

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by DrRiley(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Maybe it's cos I'm not a participant buh if I may ask,do they pay into the owner's account?
I mean the mavrodi guy
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by zicoswagg(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Rozaystunna:
iswr my guy, it's not even their money yet they waste time to write an epistle

As In Ehn... They just carry the matter on their head like gala inside traffic... MMM participants are not even bothered sef... undecided

1 Like

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Originalsly: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Yup. It has always been a scam. . . A big fraud from day one.

Scamming people off their money doesn't make you wise. No educated person will invest money in a scheme that's bound to fail, except of course those with half baked education parading themselves as educated. So you invested in a scheme that you know would fail but you didn't know when it'll fail, then it fails and you proclaim yourself wise?

Faint heart? Haha. Are you stupid or you're pretending to be stupid right now?
Lots of educated and uneducated people alike have invested money in MMM.... and have gained wayyyyyy more than they invested.... more than they could've ever gained from a bank in a lifetime. It's not a matter of educated or not.... is a matter of understanding how MMM or any other pyramid works and when the risks are low. The longer the pyramid is in operation... the higher the risk of one losing his money. The problem presently.... is that many can't face the fact that MMM has crashed.... they can't read the writing on the wall... I guess they are waiting for some kind of official statement. Ask yourself.... if MMM returns in January.... wouldn't those who can withdraw their monies do so immediately?.... and wouldn't those who wanted to invest hold off and wait to see what happens?.... then how would MMM survive without input? You gambled and lost...MMM has crashed. My advice. .. this is a very good time to invest in tissue... facial tissue.... soooook much tears need to be wiped away.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Horlorlardaey: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2016
i laff that MMM Guilder in Spanish
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Rozaystunna(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2016
zicoswagg:

As In Ehn... They just carry the matter on their head like gala inside traffic... MMM participants are not even bothered sef... undecided
am even amused by their ignorance.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by jamesharryson(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
ibnquasale:

Good luck to you.... I just wasted a signicant fraction of my life chatting with an MMM believer. That thing called MMM has blindfolded many... Now I understand! Good luck once again

U will still waste another significant part of ur life drinking paracetamol on another Man's disease
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sexxkillz:
He didn't force anyone. They joined cos they were greedy.

Dumbfucks. Some one asks you to deposit money and renames it "providing help". He pays you 30% from your own money and renames it "getting help", and these idiots are dancing.

Now they have suspended paying you back your money and instead ask you to keep depositing, and you still defend them. . . This is worse than brainwashing. To think "educated" people are part of this shit_, makes one wonder what kind of peppersoup education they received.
Lol, wetin be peppersoup eduction again?
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Corrinthians(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
AnodaIT:

What the Bleep's wrong with ya. People have been making 5x the money invested since over a year now.

MMM structure is designed to fail cos it's a pyramid (no matter what the apostles may say otherwise) but only the strong minds can get in there, reap the fruits and stay out before the house crashes on top of the late comers.

Educated people understood the risks, took it and diversified before the feeble minds were finally convinced to join while the faint heart like yours stay afar of and keep crying that the sun will set (something the wise had already known and prepared for),
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by UD101(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Dumbfucks. Some one asks you to deposit money and renames it "providing help". He pays you 30% from your own money and renames it "getting help", and these idiots are dancing.

Now they have suspended paying you back your money and instead ask you to keep depositing, and you still defend them. . . This is worse than brainwashing. To think "educated" people are part of this shit_, makes one wonder what kind of peppersoup education they received.

Wen MMM comes back online, U'll all eat ur words. I just GH today, MMM hasn't crashed like u wished.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Boyooosa:

Take this then so that your sickhead can improve...

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Zedoo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Goodwill is only appreciated after good endings....
Humans...

Person wey introduce you to save your "I don't have money" ass go turn ur enemy?
Im no force you....
You brought your money willingly. .
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Zedoo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
UD101:

Wen MMM comes back online, U'll all eat ur words. I just GH today, MMM hasn't crashed like u wished.

D guy is also forgeting that the "real" money people used to start the investment has been made multiple times over....
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by goldman777: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mmm means many mad men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by gsogbu(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
How to make front page on Nairaland.
1. Write trash about MMM...
2. Tag a Mod.
3. Wait for it.
MMM is generating more traffic than all threads combined.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by uncleade(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sochimaobim:
What I don't understand is why many ppl are just happy about this mmm stuff, that u didn't participate/is not participating does not in any way make u wiser than those who did/does. Most of u insulting educated ppl participating in the stuff have done some silly things that even someone who did not attend nursery school won't do. When I look at ppl laughing at me, I look back at them as the stupid ones. I started mmm with 200k, I did not add a single dime to it, and I had a separate acct for it, now do u knw how much is in that acct? well, its more than a million, and I just provided help of 300k before this freezing. Now tell me, if as u all claim, mmm fails to come back again, did I loose or gain? I was millionaire and a business man before I started mmm, and today, I am way richer and live a better life. I can spend freely without thinking of the effect on biz. I am so happy am into mmm, and if it comes back by Jan, I will be the first to PH again, and if it doesn't ,well, it was fun while it lasted. The foolish ppl here are those who did not seize this opportunity on time to make their lives better.
You are the most stupid person I have ever known in my life. how much you invested or how much you gained, nobody cares. It's better for you to learn how to make better money out of better and descent means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by bush4ker(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Money Making Machine.. Lol
if u have a friend in south Africa or any country where MMM is being operated,just ask him/her about mmm and prepare to hear the success story about the scheme.I'm a core participant of mmm,I know how it works.una dey take paracetamol for another man headache o.why not mind your business,u no dey run am if e crash wetin concern u,na ur money? undecided
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by bush4ker(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
gsogbu:
How to make front page on Nairaland.
1. Write trash about MMM...
2. Tag a Mod.
3. Wait for it.
MMM is generating more traffic than all threads combined.
loool that's true

1 Like

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by anonym0us: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sexxkillz:

shut up bald headed albino u wey dey do house boy 4 seun b4 him sack u without settlement DAT one na wetin?

go sleep for bush ugly ape
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by anonym0us: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
uncleade:

You are the most stupid person I have ever known in my life. how much you invested or how much you gained, nobody cares. It's better for you to learn how to make better money out of better and descent means.
u are the most foolish and dumb idiotic ungodly satanic barbarian who think mmm is not descent na ur dwarf fada money Dem steal pay people 30%? Answer me or your family will end up like Nigerian economy
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
What is MMM?
Moku Mogbe Modaran
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by harmbhrosz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
ibnquasale:

You are one of the problems of this country. The educated mind is supposed to properly enlightened the so called feeble ones and not take advantage of them.

Most people want to live in advanced and sane countries and communities, but our attitude and way of thinking is purely crude and unrefined; and it's certain that the best place for them to live is a country like Nigeria.

Crushed, froze, or forzen; MMM is a fraud and even if they start paying again, it's still a fraud!

If only we had one voice to condemn this shit from the beginning...
one thing still amazes me on how we human reason!

A scheme that was set up for the sake of humanity, even the founder isn't getting any penny from the circling money...

Your governments that doesn't care a damn about you is making life hard for you yet a scheme that has put smile on over many Nigerians is the one you're angry at.

I need 2000naira for business/something else and you gave me the money, which in return I gave you back 2300naira(vice_-versa) is what you called fraud.?

You said to be educated but will not channel your stuppid education towards the banks that is robbing you in broad daylight with stupid interest rates on loans, the politicians that are robbing you in broad daylight, yet opon your so called education, an illiterate old man became your president and is running your country down, yet you didn't channel your education towards him.

You see why the elite will keep on play ball with the future of this dear nation with people thinking the way you do because you know the real fraudsters in suite and agbada but you'll still hail them and condemn a scheme that is helping the masses.

Mind you I'm not an MMM participant, I'm just happy and love the fact that it has done what the government has never done for it citizens which is putting smile on their faces
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by ukanaukana(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
What is MMM?
Money Making Machine
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by uncleade(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
anonym0us:
u are the most foolish and dumb idiotic ungodly satanic barbarian who think mmm is not descent na ur dwarf fada money Dem steal pay people 30%? Answer me or your family will end up like Nigerian economy
Only a frustrated, hopeless,and NFA (NO FUTURE AMBITION ) people like you joins MMM. if only you know what MMM signifies, MMM signifies : MUMUS and MUGUS MEMBERS .
I don't curse neither do I insult someone's father, 'cos I have my own.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by suremossty(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
LEAFLET:
There was a thread here that one guy wrote that any youth not doing mmm is a fool and dumb.. I started looking at myself like I'm the biggest fool ever liveth.. Always follow your heart niggas... Sorry to my cousin that lost 700k I hope it reopens January shaa
Thank you.

The problem here is misinformation, not MMM crashing, and sadly enough, most MMM participants do not even understand what the freeze is about.

Normally when you pay in or provide help, your investment is frozen for two weeks, after which you're eligible to withdraw, but they decided that because of the Xmas rush they should extend that freeze period to one month, so people can only request for money only after a month of confirmed payment, (this one month period is relative to when anyone makes his/her payment, and not a unified one month period: eg. If I make a confirmed payment on the 2nd of December, my one month period will last till the 2nd of January, after which I can withdraw, and if another person makes a confirmed payment on the 7th of December, his one month period will elapse on the 7th of January, after which he can withdraw) so, I am actually surprised why people are making up all these news to scare others, even the MMM participants who never had any reason to complain about the usual two weeks freeze period...Is it because they said the new system will last until second week of January? It only means that freezing period of one complete month will continue to be in practice until second week of January, and not that nobody can withdraw until second week of January.

Please I haven't benefited from MMM (not yet though) , so, I think my insight on the issue isn't biased.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
bush4ker:
if u have a friend in south Africa or any country where MMM is being operated,just ask him/her about mmm and prepare to hear the success story about the scheme.I'm a core participant of mmm,I know how it works.una dey take paracetamol for another man headache o.why not mind your business,u no dey run am if e crash wetin concern u,na ur money? undecided
Who be dis one? So because you are an mmm participant, i dnt v d right to answer a qstn abi.. Do you knw if i'm a participant as well? Bros, park well joor..
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by uncleade(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
suremossty:
Thank you.

The problem here is misinformation, not MMM crashing, and sadly enough, most MMM participants do not even understand what the freeze is about.

Normally when you pay in or provide help, your investment is frozen for two weeks, after which you're eligible to withdraw, but they decided that because of the Xmas rush they should extend that freeze period to one month, so people can only request for money only after a month of confirmed payment, (this one month period is relative to when anyone makes his/her payment, and not a unified one month period: eg. If I make a confirmed payment on the 2nd of December, my one month period will last till the 2nd of January, after which I can withdraw, and if another person makes a confirmed payment on the 7th of December, his one month period will elapse on the 7th of January, after which he can withdraw) so, I am actually surprised why people are making up all these news to scare others, even the MMM participants who never had any reason to complain about the usual two weeks freeze period...Is it because they said the new system will last until second week of January? It only means that freezing period of one complete month will continue to be in practice until second week of January, and not that nobody can withdraw until second week of January.

Please I haven't benefited from MMM (not yet though) , so, I think my insight on the issue isn't biased.
Please wake up from your dream. It is day time.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by ripbubu: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
We have no right to laugh mmm people now until after January
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by bush4ker(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Who be dis one? So because you are an mmm participant, i dnt v d right to answer a qstn abi.. Do you knw if i'm a participant as well? Bros, park well joor..
loool free me jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.