Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work (60372 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) / When You Finally Met The Person That Convinced You To Join MMM (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by uncleade(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
What is MMM?
MUMUS and MUGUS MEMBERS.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by petrolman(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
#istandwithMMM.
Why do people pray for MMM to crash? …
Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.
Today, it entered a temporary #pause mode, and so many people and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.
Now let me ask..
* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!
* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!
* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!
*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!
* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!
* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!
THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.
Most of us have made 5 × of what we started with in MMM so… WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.
WE WILL COWARDS TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.
MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS.
IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE…
IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, DONT BE A COWARD, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, …..I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .
IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY… AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.
na people when nor dey do MMM dey shout pass#istandwithMMM#.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by esteerola(f): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
I pray they unfreeze in January oo.... though I'm not affected but I pity the people that got affected ooo...
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sexxkillz:
He didn't force anyone. They joined cos they were greedy.

Dumbfucks. Some one asks you to deposit money and renames it "providing help". He pays you 30% from your own money and renames it "getting help", and these idiots are dancing.

Now they have suspended paying you back your money and instead ask you to keep depositing, and you still defend them. . . This is worse than brainwashing. To think "educated" people are part of this shit_, makes one wonder what kind of peppersoup education they received.

It has nothing to do with education.

After all, a lot of educated people still pay tithes to fund the extravagant lifestyle of pastors and pretend (or are deluded) that they are giving to God.

A sucker is born every second. A f.ool and his money are easily separated. Snakes swallow other snakes to get bigger. Wealthy folks are rich because they device ways of taking money from those who have it and don't know how to use it--wealth transfer.
\
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by VastFinder: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2016

In twyse voice; I Laughter...
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Primenet(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nothing is wrong with MMM.

U are thinking people will not ph, well you better have a re-think about it.

Despite all the fake, and sponsored rumours that MMM is this, MMM is that, people are joining my MMM whatsapp group.

You can also join us...

1 Like

Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Vick4rill(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
MMM has crashed in other countries of the world.

please u solicitors should name 10 of those countries.
let's name 20 where MMM is thriving.

cos I don't know what's you peoples business, crying more than the bereaved
i wonder how what you just wrote up there really made any sense to you.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by tico1212(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM wahala!!! My neighbour has been playing with rope since morning and I know he is up to something... all my eyes on him. Trust me guys, he goes nowhere..
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Vick4rill:
i wonder how what you just wrote up there really made any sense to you.

only Rumor carriers(like you) won't find sense in it.

Rubbish.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
AnodaIT:

What the Bleep's wrong with ya. People have been making 5x the money invested since over a year now.

MMM structure is designed to fail cos it's a pyramid (no matter what the apostles may say otherwise) but only the strong minds can get in there, reap the fruits and stay out before the house crashes on top of the late comers.

Educated people understood the risks, took it and diversified before the feeble minds were finally convinced to join while the faint heart like yours stay afar of and keep crying that the sun will set (something the wise had already known and prepared for),

You are a dull scammer, hope you know ?
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Barigaboy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
paulinoace0:
Like seriously can you do this to someone who introduce u to mmm?
Hahahahahaha oh boy eh na wao.
Nyc 1 pls send d pix to me on whatsapp 08135044474. Thanks Wow so funny
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Vick4rill(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

only Rumor carriers(like you) won't find sense in it.

Rubbish.
calm down i too participate in mmm, is just that am not too stupid to give myself false hopes. going by your statement: so because mmm is now thriving in other 20 countries it now become reasonable and acceptable for it to crash in the other 10 countries? honestly i concur with that guy, that claims some graduates gets pepper soup education in this country.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Sochimaobim(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=uncleade post=51950460]
You are the most stupid person I have ever known in my life. how much you invested or how much you gained, nobody cares. It's better for you to learn how to make better money out of better and descent means.[/quot
Most foolish person because I participate in mmm? Decent? I wana get ur point, u see mmm as sin/indecent? Better means of making of money? well, am into loads of them, and mmm is one. Well,thanks for ur advice, but I tell u again, u are not wiser than I am
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by snowprince59(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
I can't fit stop laughing.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by smart024(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
boman2014:

grin

MONKEYS MAKING MAVROS...
grin grin grin
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by smart024(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
What is MMM?

MONKEYS MAKING MAVROS...

OR

MAVROS MATING MUMUS...
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Barigaboy:
Hahahahahaha oh boy eh na wao. Nyc 1 pls send d pix to me on whatsapp 08135044474. Thanks Wow so funny
Just download it here on the post
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Barigaboy(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2016
paulinoace0:

Just download it here on the post
My phone doesn't download from nairaland if I like a pixs I beg people to send it to me. That's how I get those pix but thanks
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by Breadwinner(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
For the educated ones...they call something Going Concern, its has important in selecting investment has the source of capital. My point is, you come carry your savings 'some call it spare cash'..WTF is spare cash?...and u now come and go and invest it in a business u dnt know when it will shut down..thats the dumbest business move....Because they see awoof money, most Nigerians doing mmm will be living beyond their means and at the end of the day, when it crashes...hehehehe, u now relegate....what a shame
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by ibnquasale(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
harmbhrosz:
one thing still amazes me on how we human reason!

A scheme that was set up for the sake of humanity, even the founder isn't getting any penny from the circling money...

Your governments that doesn't care a damn about you is making life hard for you yet a scheme that has put smile on over many Nigerians is the one you're angry at.

I need 2000naira for business/something else and you gave me the money, which in return I gave you back 2300naira(vice_-versa) is what you called fraud.?

You said to be educated but will not channel your stuppid education towards the banks that is robbing you in broad daylight with stupid interest rates on loans, the politicians that are robbing you in broad daylight, yet opon your so called education, an illiterate old man became your president and is running your country down, yet you didn't channel your education towards him.

You see why the elite will keep on play ball with the future of this dear nation with people thinking the way you do because you know the real fraudsters in suite and agbada but you'll still hail them and condemn a scheme that is helping the masses.

Mind you I'm not an MMM participant, I'm just happy and love the fact that it has done what the government has never done for it citizens which is putting smile on their faces

Still holding onto ur myopic view abi? No point abusing u like u did to me... Time, which is a 'revealer' of secrets and intentions has answered u already...
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by harmbhrosz(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
ibnquasale:

Still holding onto ur myopic view abi? No point abusing u like u did to me... Time, which is a 'revealer' of secrets and intentions has answered u already...
Mr!!! This is 2017, if you still don't know a decision made by an adult is non of your concern...

I'm still repeating it to you, how lovely would it have been if your supposed education is used in the right way for this dear Nation... Or has MMM both active and inactive effected you or this nation in any way?

It still eludes me how you the "self-proclaimed educated ones" are seeing how our collective wealth is being squandered and how the future of this dear Nation is driven down to hell which has/been having a direct effect on your personal life but decide to do nothing about it rather than channel that education towards a decision that was made by an individual and has no effect over your personal life... Do you now see such education of yours was gotten from the ultimate realm of stupiddity?

Hope you now see why you deserve the insult.

#UseYourBrain
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by ibnquasale(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
I still don't understand why a grown up adult finds it difficult to pass a message across without sounding vulgar or abusive.

MMM has destroyed lives and homes, if you like write another epistle, it doesn't in anyway removed that fact

I think I am too civil to abuse you in anyway...

harmbhrosz:
Mr!!! This is 2017, if you still don't know a decision made by an adult is non of your concern...

I'm still repeating it to you, how lovely would it have been if your supposed education is used in the right way for this dear Nation... Or has MMM both active and inactive effected you or this nation in any way?

It still eludes me how you the "self-proclaimed educated ones" are seeing how our collective wealth is being squandered and how the future of this dear Nation is driven down to hell which has/been having a direct effect on your personal life but decide to do nothing about it rather than channel that education towards a decision that was made by an individual and has no effect over your personal life... Do you now see such education of yours was gotten from the ultimate realm of stupiddity?

Hope you now see why you deserve the insult.

#UseYourBrain
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by harmbhrosz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
ibnquasale:
I still don't understand why a grown up adult finds it difficult to pass a message across without sounding vulgar or abusive.

MMM has destroyed lives and homes, if you like write another epistle, it doesn't in anyway removed that fact

I think I am too civil to abuse you in anyway...

you still don't know the use of your knowledge is attracting insult to you?

And how many home and lives has MMM safe?

Go check your street, the people there are crying about the mis-rule of your government and not MMM, leave MMM alone to the individuals that ventured into it as the pain and gain is for them to share alone....

Even the gambling companies like bet9ja and co were endorsed by the government as any participation is based on an individual decision.

Your brain is there for you to use,
use it!!!
Use your brain!!!
use it in the appropriate way and leave people's personal life out of it.

Hope you see why you've been dumb all along.
Re: When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work by jbblues24(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.