Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) (42776 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
centboy123456:

Urhobo and Isoko are not one who told u that am form delta state Urhobo and Isoko are not one check and see
urhobo and isoko are not one? undecided have you ever seen a Yoruba man say Yorubas are not one? Not to talk of the Urhobo anf isoko that has every single thing in common?

You just dey here dey yeye us undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
dragonking3:
Nigerdelta is blessed especially their traditions. See how colourful it is. kiss

Isoko waadooo!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeee. Oza two bottle bear for you

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Typical German; always slim. Happy Married Life to her. Imagine if she was the heir to the throne and then she marries a white. Means one day, the white will rule isoko land again. But that's only an imagination sha grin
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
harmbhrosz:
urhobo and isoko are not one? undecided have you ever seen a Yoruba man say Yorubas are not one? Not to talk of the Urhobo anf isoko that has every single thing in common?

You just dey here dey yeye us undecided

Oza go back to the basics and learn your culture. Urhobo and Isoko are different ethnic group. They have similar culture and everything but we are not one. I'm an Isoko man. A custodian of the Isoko culture.

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

Oza go back to the basics and learn your culture. Urhobo and Isoko are different ethnic group. They have similar culture and everything but we are not one. I'm an Isoko man. A custodian of the Isoko culture.
yea... Let's just keep dividing ourselves and see where it leads us, I'm an Isoko man with a similar culture and tradition as an Urhobo man but I'll rather say he's not one of mine because of............?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by smark61: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op get your facts right next time b4 u post stuffs like this "the princess of isoko" do u know how many villages make up isoko Kingdom? N do you know that all this villages n towns have their own king. They don't have one absolute monarch, so dnt come here n say princess if isoko. U should specify by writing the name of the town her father is ruling. Isoko get many kings undecided
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

If you never see then shut the Bleep up.

cool That curse don dey enter your body small small. E never even start - he go finish you.FACT. EUROPEAN ROYALTIES DON'T MARRY BLACKS cool
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Sir2rexninefour(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wowwwww!

I love the last pix kiss!

I wish we could incorporate or rather impose this as their dress code for work, church/mosque, school, offices, and even as a prerequisite for "the other room" tinz wink!!

Congratulations "Agbani", wink WUHML kiss
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
smark61:
Op get your facts right next time b4 u post stuffs like this "the princess of isoko" do u know how many villages make up isoko Kingdom? N do you know that all this villages n towns have their own king. They don't have one absolute monarch, so dnt come here n say princess if isoko. U should specify by writing the name of the town her father is ruling. Isoko get many kings undecided

Maybe na even all these girls wey come from any of the royal families wey plenty anyhow for Isoko land. I am a member of the Emede royal family. I nor dey even call myself prince up and down. Op drink ogogoro before e post this spoil. Every community(village) in Isoko land get there different kings(Ovie or Odio-logbo) and numerous royal family's that make those kings. The use of Princess is generalised. Weather your papa na king or na your ancestors be king before before (as long as your a part of that family) you automatically becomes a princess. E nor finish there. For Isoko dem nor dey share certain things to girl, even if you be princess eg inheritance and land in some cases. Unless there's a court will. . Traditionally. Na so e be.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool That curse don dey enter your body small small. E never even start - he go finish you.FACT. EUROPEAN ROYALTIES DON'T MARRY BLACKS cool

Ntorr... E pain am.

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by smark61: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

Maybe na even all these girls wey come from any of the royal families wey plenty anyhow for Isoko land. I am a member of the Emede royal family. I nor dey even call myself prince up and down. Op drink ogogoro before e post this spoil. Every community(village) in Isoko land get there different kings(Ovie or Odio-logbo) and numerous royal family's that make those kings. The use of Princess is generalised. Weather your papa na king or na your ancestors be king before before (as long as your a part of that family) you automatically becomes a princess. E nor finish there. For Isoko dem nor dey share certain things to girl, even if you be princess eg inheritance and land in some cases. Unless there's

a court will. . Traditionally. Na so e be.

No mind op.nice info tho I be no kno say dem no dey share reach dia girls o.but u b still prince o ma guy,so long as ur popsy na king. Kudos

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by iberu001(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
why the groom come resemble Mertesacker like this.Wish them HML

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

We are different people but cooperate as one. I am an Isoko man. We were formally western urhobo. We do not fight each other. Urhobo man is my brother but we are DIFFERENT ethnic groups. Thank you

I never said we were same ethnic group. I said we are one people.

Suit yourself oza.

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

Ntorr... E pain am.

cool see dis mumu - how e go pain me say u be mugu? kwantinou your mugu-ness now cool
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by ThesailorR: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] The german man should have married an igbo girl, that is the only african gene good enough to equate the german blood....A SENSE OF RACIAL HYGEINE SHOULD BE MAINTAINED, EQUALS MARRYING EQUALS AND INFERIORS MARRYING INFERIORS TO HASTEN THE DEMISE OF INFERIOR STOCKS LIKE UROBHOS...HITLER THE GREAT MUST BE CRYING IN HIS GRAVE.
[/size]

Ur craze is a generational curse. Cos the rubbish u spew out ur mouth can only be linked to a curse from most probably the one of Benin. Idiota

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by giles14(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
PapiNigga:
Move over Yoruba Demons , the German Machines are here to stay...

These are lovely photos taken from the traditional wedding ceremony of the Princess of Isoko Land in Delta state (Omote Kovie) and her German Boo last weekend...

See more photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/when-prince-of-germany-meets-princess.html?m=1
wot is dis ,

can u c wot zarha or wot ever her name is,is doing while u dey form local champion abi ma local princess
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by gagzee(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
_
AkinPhysicist:
cool So there are no longer able bodied successful Isoko men for her to marry? - she has to go for a GERMAN. Yet, I guarantee you that HELL WILL FREEZE over before a GERMAN/European royalty marries any Isoko person. We Africans don't respect ourselves. cool
shutup jare
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
harmbhrosz:
yea... Let's just keep dividing ourselves and see where it leads us, I'm an Isoko man with a similar culture and tradition as an Urhobo man but I'll rather say he's not one of mine because of............?

Don't mind that oza. As far as I am concerned Urhobo-Isoko is one. We dont have to be recognised as being in the same ethnic group before we know we are one.

As an Urhobo man, any Isoko person I come across is my kith and kin. I treat him/her as I would an Urhobo. We see lives from the same point of view and with a little effort, we can understand each other.

The Isokos that are playing divisive politics are doing so for political reasons, not because of self-determination.

If Isoko and Urhobo act as one, imagine what our stake in the Niger Delta and Nigeria would have been. Perhaps, we would even rival Ijaws as number 4.

3 Likes

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by ogunboss: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] The german man should have married an igbo girl, that is the only african gene good enough to equate the german blood....A SENSE OF RACIAL HYGEINE SHOULD BE MAINTAINED, EQUALS MARRYING EQUALS AND INFERIORS MARRYING INFERIORS TO HASTEN THE DEMISE OF INFERIOR STOCKS LIKE UROBHOS...HITLER THE GREAT MUST BE CRYING IN HIS GRAVE.
[/size]
what re you saying? I think political candidates henceforth should have their social media history scrutinized

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
gagzee:
_
shutup jare

cool grin please chanus make u tie dis your xmas goat now...who give am NL account? grin cool
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by obiezed: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2016
yommen:

Bad! If a supposed Biafran can talk of another Biafran like this, then Biafra is dead on arrival. No wonder white people continue to feel they are superior to us. As it is self, they even accuse of tribalism towards ourselves. Funny enough, the OP also feels all he could do was to introduce his post by first insulting Yorubas as if Yorubas are not married to white people in thousands. Well, your igbo role models have told you that you are inferior to them. Thats a dose of what you will get by the igbos start ruling over you in Biafra.
Dis people sef!!
Firstly,Biafra is not synonymous with igbos, and does it cross your small minds that the miscreant poster might just not be igbo,but just be trying to stir the pot,since it seems whenever Igbo or Biafra is mentioned on naira land,presto you get instant traffic.and just for the record, Igbo have never and will never want to share a country with isoko or urhobos,the only people in delta that interest them are their kith and kin the enuani people. Get that right
@fratermathy,I like your passion for your people,it is commendable, but isn't it hypocritical to say isoko and urhobo are one,but deny that anioma and other Igbos are one,just asking

3 Likes

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Ovems(f): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2016
applebee:

Omote, eveh who sasa. Whe owho Ellu?
Lol. Don't mind me o, can't speak the language. But I think I understand the question. Yes, I am from Ellu.

2 Likes

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
NOT BAD grin cheesy
ALL I SEE IS ANOTHER INTERRACIAL..

But I would love to have my girl From
The FULANI tribe... They are always AWESOME
.. Something is always different about them

Very awesome people. Mainly ignorant and illiterate with low levels of intelligence. You sound like you could be one of them.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 12:10am On Dec 15, 2016
obiezed:

Dis people sef!!
Firstly,Biafra is not synonymous with igbos, and does it cross your small minds that the miscreant poster might just not be igbo,but just be trying to stir the pot,since it seems whenever Igbo or Biafra is mentioned on naira land,presto you get instant traffic.and just for the record, Igbo have never and will never want to share a country with isoko or urhobos,the only people in delta that interest them are their kith and kin the enuani people. Get that right
@fratermathy,I like your passion for your people,it is commendable, but isn't it hypocritical to say isoko and urhobo are one,but deny that anioma and other Igbos are one,just asking

I bottle beer for you. You know book
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2016
applebee:

Oza rurunugbogbo ra na. Orue
lmfao,oza u don vex ooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by wunmi2odun(m): 1:24am On Dec 15, 2016
ct2:
Pls how can I be first to comment, and how can I open a thread
Tips: find a bathroom, lock yourself in for 6hrs, cry, wipe off your tears and then get back on Google. You're good to go. Arindin agba! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by themosthigh: 1:36am On Dec 15, 2016
obiezed:

Dis people sef!!

Thank you bro. I don't know why they join every Igbo together with Igbo genetic purists and racists like me. These nija delta people that fought against us and still accuse us of superiority complex must be disparaged and finished.
Where they ever in a better situation? Are they still not slaves like their forefathers? Would they not have died out off like the homo erectus without modern antibiotics? Abeg leave these bonkoms to continue their slavery....anioma/calabar/akwa ibom excluded.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by MrHighSea: 2:34am On Dec 15, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Isoko pple cool loving tribe!!!!

They will kill u with drinks! grin grin

i too love them!!!
Damn true. Loving ppl. Did my NYSC thr 2012. Dy still phone me till date. My boss gave me a state job sef....but... Once u visit me the community chairman makes u go home drunk. Dy hail me wen i import bae corper. I love dem. Miss dem.

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 15, 2016
applebee:

Oza rurunugbogbo ra na. Orue

Epic..lwkmd...owa reghe he..lol

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Omudia11: 3:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Thrash!

Wonder how you managed to drag Urhobo into this.
You need drugs that inhibit mental retardation. Besides, here's a video of a Thailand police saying that igbos are the scum of the earth and a curse to Africa. Superior drug dealers indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

That's if you even have mb to watch it.

[s]
themosthigh:
[/size]
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos / A Wedding Invitation Written In Pidgin English (Photo) / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.