Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) (42796 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Omudia11: 3:25am On Dec 15, 2016
We are one. You can't cause a division among us. Even in meetings its always Urhobo/isoko meetings. You can't bring about a division among us.
centboy123456:

Urhobo and Isoko are not one who told u that am form delta state Urhobo and Isoko are not one check and see
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Omudia11: 3:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Trust me. We ain't seceeding with Biafra. That topic isn't even worthy of discussion. Everyday their evil plans unfold. No true ND would want to secede with then.
yommen:

Bad! If a supposed Biafran can talk of another Biafran like this, then Biafra is dead on arrival. No wonder white people continue to feel they are superior to us. As it is self, they even accuse of tribalism towards ourselves. Funny enough, the OP also feels all he could do was to introduce his post by first insulting Yorubas as if Yorubas are not married to white people in thousands. Well, your igbo role models have told you that you are inferior to them. Thats a dose of what you will get by the igbos start ruling over you in Biafra.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Omudia11: 3:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Don't mind him...some people though.
harmbhrosz:
urhobo and isoko are not one? undecided have you ever seen a Yoruba man say Yorubas are not one? Not to talk of the Urhobo anf isoko that has every single thing in common?

You just dey here dey yeye us undecided
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Omudia11: 3:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Lmao! I thought so too.
iberu001:
why the groom come resemble Mertesacker like this.Wish them HML
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Omudia11: 3:40am On Dec 15, 2016
You get mouth ooo.
ThesailorR:

Ur craze is a generational curse. Cos the rubbish u spew out ur mouth can only be linked to a curse from most probably the one of Benin. Idiota
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Omudia11: 3:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Hypocrisy! Nnamdi KANU himself said that Warri, Ughelli and the entirety of Delta state is Biafra land. Pls what tribe(s) makes up those locations??

Last time I checked, Urhobo/isoko never proposed a Biafra map including Igbo land, you igbos did.
obiezed:

Dis people sef!!
Firstly,Biafra is not synonymous with igbos, and does it cross your small minds that the miscreant poster might just not be igbo,but just be trying to stir the pot,since it seems whenever Igbo or Biafra is mentioned on naira land,presto you get instant traffic.and just for the record, Igbo have never and will never want to share a country with isoko or urhobos, the only people in delta that interest them are their kith and kin the enuani people. Get that right
@fratermathy,I like your passion for your people,it is commendable, but isn't it hypocritical to say isoko and urhobo are one,but deny that anioma and other Igbos are one,just asking
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Omudia11: 3:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Don't patronize yourself... It was your Igbo brother who started the animosity here. Read before jumping into conclusions.
themosthigh:

Thank you bro. I don't know why they join every Igbo together with Igbo genetic purists and racists like me. These nija delta people that fought against us and still accuse us of superiority complex must be disparaged and finished.
Where they ever in a better situation? Are they still not slaves like their forefathers? Would they not have died out off like the homo erectus without modern antibiotics? Abeg leave these bonkoms to continue their slavery....anioma/calabar/akwa ibom excluded.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by intricate(m): 4:16am On Dec 15, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] The german man should have married an igbo girl, that is the only african gene good enough to equate the german blood....A SENSE OF RACIAL HYGEINE SHOULD BE MAINTAINED, EQUALS MARRYING EQUALS AND INFERIORS MARRYING INFERIORS TO HASTEN THE DEMISE OF INFERIOR STOCKS LIKE UROBHOS...HITLER THE GREAT MUST BE CRYING IN HIS GRAVE.
[/size]
I don't even know what to say but then since u are Igbo am not surprised
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:29am On Dec 15, 2016
This is beautiful
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by solaadeyele(m): 4:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Happy Married Life
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by solaadeyele(m): 4:54am On Dec 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 15, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool So there are no longer able bodied successful Isoko men for her to marry? - she has to go for a GERMAN. Yet, I guarantee you that HELL WILL FREEZE over before a GERMAN/European royalty marries any Isoko person. We Africans don't respect ourselves. cool

I advice you start from here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2338458/Pictured-Bride-set-Britains-black-marchioness-marriage-aristocratic-father-law-snubbed-row-erotic-paintings.html
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by kennyldelsu: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Bro! Are u from Ellu Kingdom?
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by lukency(m): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Of all the handsome dudes in naija she still go marry the descendant of hithler.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by deflover(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2016
see as she be like bone. ..
yuck
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2016
lukency:
Of all the handsome dudes in naija she still go marry the descendant of hithler.

U dull o. Hitler was just a president. Just like Abacha was our president at a time. Your brain they tell you say everybody from Germany na descendant of Hitler. That means every body for Nigeria na descendant of Abacha na. You have committed a blunder that i can call Argumentum ad ignorantum and over generalization. In Isoko language I'll call you Ekpa Ekpa... After you go say job nor dey.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2016
elopee3000:
i got one too check her out ,u want to contaminate ur tribe with future herd men abi angry? See my choco daugther grin
Thats an eye candy there, such a cutie kiss
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool see dis mumu - how e go pain me say u be mugu? kwantinou your mugu-ness now cool

Check this. Ewuu. I told you to shut up, you still dey troll me up and down like a jobless man. You too dull. Nor be only orue you be, you be orieda. Cos you nor like better thing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2338458/Pictured-Bride-set-Britains-black-marchioness-marriage-aristocratic-father-law-snubbed-row-erotic-paintings.html
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by berryice(f): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Isoko pple cool loving tribe!!!!

They will kill u with drinks! grin grin

i too love them!!!
awww my tribe..tnk u kiss
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by obiezed: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Omudia11:
Hypocrisy! Nnamdi KANU himself said that Warri, Ughelli and the entirety of Delta state is Biafra land. Pls what tribe(s) makes up those locations??
Last time I checked, Urhobo/isoko never proposed a Biafra map including Igbo land, you igbos did.

@themosthigh,i am not your bro,you are not Igbo and please stop bringing Igbo into this,all they want is to either to be given their due or left to govern themselves.
@omudia11,again I repeat,when Igbo reference delta state they only mean anioma people.they have zero aspirations towards delta south,most igbos don't feel any type of way towards you people,understand that and stop making issues where their are none,

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
How did you know undecided
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Isoko pple cool loving tribe!!!!

They will kill u with drinks! grin grin

i too love them!!!

Are they into 419 and kidnapping, a nephew of mine is dating one of their gals need to know how to advice him.

NCAN database SS crashed.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Lovely photos.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by lobiologs(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Isoko people and drinks, German people and drinks. I think I know how they met... wink

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by lolaibitoye(f): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Beautiful kiss
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2016
worworgirl:
Thats an eye candy there, such a cutie kiss
thanks my dear see her well now
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by buJu234: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2016
hey Op;

which one be yoruba demon.. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016
applebee:

Goat what do you know about Hitler and you must be a ipod fanatic. He should have married an igbo girl. As if na igbo girls better pass. Ewu... Later una go dey count delta state including Isoko land join una biafra. Orue... Your ear!
Most of dem are just retards, Nazi dat discriminated against jews that are white, will want to mix with black igbo.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Guffaz: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Your wedding partner....

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2016
obiezed:

Dis people sef!!
Firstly,Biafra is not synonymous with igbos, and does it cross your small minds that the miscreant poster might just not be igbo,but just be trying to stir the pot,since it seems whenever Igbo or Biafra is mentioned on naira land,presto you get instant traffic.and just for the record, Igbo have never and will never want to share a country with isoko or urhobos,the only people in delta that interest them are their kith and kin the enuani people. Get that right
@fratermathy,I like your passion for your people,it is commendable, but isn't it hypocritical to say isoko and urhobo are one,but deny that anioma and other Igbos are one,just asking

I never denied that Anioma and Igbo are one. I actually think that they are. I only believe that the Aniomas should be carried along and allowed to have their own voice.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Omudia11: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
You're the misinformed one here. I'm telling you what I heard first hand from Nnamdi KANU and you're giving the usual excuse. "Warri, Ughelli, Sapele, Yenogoa etc are all Biafra land. We are all one. Forget about the Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba that are trying to divide us." That's what Nnamdi KANU said. So pls stop accusing us of starting issues when actually NK started it.
obiezed:

@themosthigh,i am not your bro,you are not Igbo and please stop bringing Igbo into this,all they want is to either to be given their due or left to govern themselves.
@omudia11,again I repeat,when Igbo reference delta state they only mean anioma people.they have zero aspirations towards delta south,most igbos don't feel any type of way towards you people,understand that and stop making issues where their are none,
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2016
I have one Isoko Angel here in NL am dying for... I must marry that girl so Help me God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos / A Wedding Invitation Written In Pidgin English (Photo) / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.