Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55423 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cogbuagu: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dear all

Beware of this site
www.clubkonnect.com

They are no longer real.
You deposits or transfer money to their bank account for them credit your wallet. Stories start. Telling your to give them 24 hours to confirm. Most times it takes weeks or they will never credit you. That means your money LOST!

2nd
If you finally succeed in having them credit your wallet ,there is high risk of failing to credit your mobile line with airtime or data when bought using money in your wallet.

They fail me when i need data or airtime most asking me to give them 24 hours to resolve it. Imagine that!!

In most cases they will not credit my mobile line but charge my wallet.
Once this happen, forget it they will never credit you again and have no solution to this.
They will keep posting you for months telling you they are working on resolving it.

This is my case with them now.
I think Nairaland should stop them advertising and deceiving people here.

Better try others.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by illswift(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Same here, I requested for 1 gig MTN sometime ago, money was deducted from my wallet, but no data to show for it, all I got was we are working on it till I forgot about the whole thing.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Okwori12(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
They never credited my 2k through bank deposit and i complained for days till i gave up.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Guy they are real,just a little unorganized...I bought a couple of gb's from them before some time back.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Heavance(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
See panic......
This issue is not new na, clubkonnect is not a scam abeg, I have been buying data from them for more than 8 months.
Yes, at times, they could tell you to give them 24hrs, there was a time I did cash deposit to their UBA account, it took a week to be rectified, they replied my text and Whatsapp chat.
come on, I even referred my friend and my sister to clubkonnect, your issue is not new at all, as we all buy our data there till date.

Try using their first bank account and GTBank, they are faster when it comes to cash deposit.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Heavance(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Okwori12:
They never credited my 2k through bank deposit and i complained for days till i gave up.
bro, please send your details and teller number to their number as text or Whatsapp them.
clubkonnect is not a scam
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Heavance(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
illswift:
Same here, I requested for 1 gig MTN sometime ago, money was deducted from my wallet, but no data to show for it, all I got was we are working on it till I forgot about the whole thing.
mtn usually give issues, I do buy mtn from them very well...
once they tell you to give them time, they will rectify it.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cogbuagu: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Heavance:

bro, please send your details and teller number to their number as text or Whatsapp them.
clubkonnect is not a scam

Guy, I not saying they have been scammers.

I used them for years With no issues but now. They have changed.

They are fraud stars now.

Any issue with them will not be taking care of any more. Your money gone.

Any body in the house that had issue with them and got it resolved should tell us.

I have lost big with them. I'm out

Please someone tell me another plate form I can join.

I can't take risk of using them any more.

Many I complained to me about them.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cogbuagu: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Heavance:

Do I have to wait one 2 months?

When u have waited for this long they should close
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by illswift(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Heavance:

they didn't rectify anything, kept asking for like two weeks...CR is also poor with those people...just decided to let it slide..its in the past now

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
cogbuagu:

Guy, I not saying they have been scammers.

I used them for years With no issues but now. They have changed.

They are fraud stars now.

Any issue with them will not be taking care of any more. Your money gone.

Any body in the house that had issue with them and got it resolved should tell us.

I have lost big with them. I'm out

Please someone tell me another plate form I can join.

I can't take risk of using them any more.

Many I complained to me about them.

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cogbuagu: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
clubkonnect:

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team

That has been long I don't have it any more.

But have a case with you guys write now.

MTN air bought via your plate form is yet to be sent to me for over one month.

I've sent 4 times the amount in calling.

Your guys acknowledged not sending but till date yet to send it.
Any time i call you are like give us 24 hours.

Who ever calls himself Sam is the biggest devil in there.

He lies more then devil!

He been promising saying I will correct it tonight . Every day tonight.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
cogbuagu:

That has been long I don't have it any more.

But have a case with you guys write now.

MTN air bought via your plate form is yet to be sent to me for over one month.

I've sent 4 times the amount in calling.

Your guys acknowledged not sending but till date yet to send it.
Any time i call you are like give us 24 hours.

Who ever calls himself Sam is the biggest devil in there.

He lies more then devil!

He been promising saying I will correct it tonight . Every day tonight.

then provide the details here so we can look into it and resolve it. atleast you know the number that did not receive the airtime

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cogbuagu: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
clubkonnect:

then provide the details here so we can look into it and resolve it. atleast you know the number that did not receive the airtime

clubkonnect team

I just checked your profile is filled with complains.

Still you guys do nothing.

How I wish nairaland never again allow you guys advatise here.

I thought earlier I'm the only one. I have seen and hard thousands have been cheated by you guys.

U read and ignore my whatsapp messages

Promised over a hundred times to resolve my issues on phone but up till date nothing done.

Stan worst of u all.

You didn't resolve my problem on calling and whatsapping u
Is here u want to resolve my issues.

I will soon write Segun to stop you guys from advertising here.
He has to review your profile to see people complains .
You guys are just out to cheat people.

Soon I will be posting your profile id on front page for all to avoid u guys on till u credit me my stolen air time.

Here is my id

CK5764

Send me air time u stole or credit me my money!!!
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
cogbuagu:

I just checked your profile is filled with complains.

Still you guys do nothing.

How I wish nairaland never again allow you guys advatise here.

I thought earlier I'm the only one. I have seen and hard thousands have been cheated by you guys.

U read and ignore my whatsapp messages

Promised over a hundred times to resolve my issues on phone but up till date nothing done.

Stan worst of u all.

You didn't resolve my problem on calling and whatsapping u
Is here u want to resolve my issues.

I will soon write Segun to stop you guys from advertising here.
He has to review your profile to see people complains .
You guys are just out to cheat people.

Soon I will be posting your profile id on front page for all to avoid u guys on till u credit me my stolen air time.

Here is my id

CK5764

Send me air time u stole or credit me my money!!!

This is the problem, in my last reply to u, i said u should provide the phone number that did not receive the airtime but instaed you provide only ur login ID, checking through your account, i can see that u have made multiple purchases see attached screen shot of ur account
how are we suppose to know the phone number that did not receive the airtime. if our service is really bad how come u have been using it.

provide the phone number affected so we can contact the mobile network operator to confirm if u got the airtime or not. let me inform u that u will get a full refund if u did not receive the airtime.

clubkonnect team

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartleo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Heavance:
See panic......
This issue is not new na, clubkonnect is not a scam abeg, I have been buying data from them for more than 8 months.
Yes, at times, they could tell you to give them 24hrs, there was a time I did cash deposit to their UBA account, it took a week to be rectified, they replied my text and Whatsapp chat.
come on, I even referred my friend and my sister to clubkonnect, your issue is not new at all, as we all buy our data there till date.

Try using their first bank account and GTBank, they are faster when it comes to cash deposit.
Guy stop lieing,I there main office in Ibadan,the staffs there are super nags.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Heavance(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2016
smartleo:

Can you bad mouth what works for you?
I still bought data from my wallet last night.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2016
smartleo:

i dont get ur comment, have u been to our office at ibadan and u were not atteneded to? cos we have atleast 4 staff at our office to attend to customers mon-fri (8am - 6pm) and sat(10am-4pm) and a couple of people from even this forum have been to our office either to confirm our authenticity of to patronize, so pls explain urself further

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2016
illswift:

if u did not get the data u purchased as claimed, then provide the affected number and the date u purchased it so we check and resolve it or make a full refund.

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Heavance:

Can you bad mouth what works for you?
I still bought data from my wallet last night.

thanks joor. am sure he is just out to destroy another mans business. if you have issue provide details of the issue here so the whole world can see. but when u just keep talking and laying false claim without proof, then sorry we wont be able to help him.

anybody can come here and say i bought data or deposit money but did not get it but id truely u want an issue resolved, u will need to provide proof of the payment or the tell us the affacted mobile number so we can contact the mobile network operetor to confirm ur claim

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Okwori12:

how do u expect us to believe u without proof, if truly u paid, provide evidence of payment her for everyone to see. i can assure u that u will get a full refund. so until u have proof of payment stop defaming our business

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cogbuagu: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2016
clubkonnect:

This is the problem, in my last reply to u, i said u should provide the phone number that did not receive the airtime but instaed you provide only ur login ID, checking through your account, i can see that u have made multiple purchases see attached screen shot of ur account
how are we suppose to know the phone number that did not receive the airtime. if our service is really bad how come u have been using it.

provide the phone number affected so we can contact the mobile network operator to confirm if u got the airtime or not. let me inform u that u will get a full refund if u did not receive the airtime.

clubkonnect team

See how you are messing your self up here!!!! sad

You know fully well who I am but pretending as if you don't.
You asked for my number and I refused putting it online rather i gave user id of the number. With user id you should know the number.

Now you have published my private number online. You have checked the transactions and from what You have shown here we are seeing only one mobile number still you are asking which number!!!!

You can see you are deceiving yourself!!!

Are you saying this mobile number hasn't complained over a hundred times about mtn air time paid for and was not sent.

I have been talking to all your team members. Non pay attention.

All just imagine having my number and transactions to only one number and still asking me which phone number.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cogbuagu: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
If you guys check their profile page a lot of complain and never resolved issues.

See few screen shot

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2016
cogbuagu:

See how you are messing your self up here!!!! sad

You know fully well who I am but pretending as if you don't.
You asked for my number and I refused putting it online rather i gave user id of the number. With user id you should know the number.

Now you have published my private number online. You have checked the transactions and from what You have shown here we are seeing only one mobile number still you are asking which number!!!!

You can see you are deceiving yourself!!!

Are you saying this mobile number hasn't complained over a hundred times about mtn air time paid for and was not sent.

I have been talking to all your team members. Non pay attention.

All just imagine having my number and transactions to only one number and still asking me which phone number.

You account shows that you have made multiple transactions with the mobile number, was it all the transaction that u did not get? or how are we suppose to know the one that failed. provide us the date and amount of the airtime u purchased so we can contact the mobile network provider to confirm ur claims.

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cogbuagu: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
clubkonnect:

You account shows that you have made multiple transactions with the mobile number, was it all the transaction that u did not get? or how are we suppose to know the one that failed. provide us the date and amount of the airtime u purchased so we can contact the mobile network provider to confirm ur claims.

clubkonnect team

Ok let start with this

On 8th of November 500 mtn air time was never sent till date .

Complained over a 100 times nothing done
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
cogbuagu:

Ok let start with this

On 8th of November 500 mtn air time was never sent till date .

Complained over a 100 times nothing done

we just confirmed from the mobile operator that u did not get the airtime due to network issues so we have resent the airtime

check your balance to confirm

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cogbuagu: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
clubkonnect:

we just confirmed from the mobile operator that u did not get the airtime due to network issues so we have resent the airtime

check your balance to confirm

clubkonnect team

Yes i have received it now.

The question remain why did it take so long. Over 1 month. I called, wrote, called to remains, wrote to remind.
Each time I call or write you kept acting as if that is my1st time of calling.

You guys fooled me. Made me spend over 3k in calling. Especially the man that calls himelf Sam there.

With the kind of job i do now, i can't predict when I need airtime and I am a type that don't borrow no matter what. This why I use you guys.

Xmas is by the corner. Mtn air will go up. I Planned buying through u guys but with past experience, I will not.

I just bought N15,000 mtn reserve for Xmas and my bank diamondbank just sent me code I can use to buy via my bank account.
So using you guys is of no use any more.

I want to say BIG thanks to Nairaland for making them send me my air time.

If I ever decide to use their platform again and they mess up!!!!
Here is where I will bring my complain.

Case closed
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
cogbuagu:

Yes i have received it now.

The question remain why did it take so long. Over 1 month. I called, wrote, called to remains, wrote to remind.
Each time I call or write you kept acting as if that is my1st time of calling.

You guys fooled me. Made me spend over 3k in calling. Especially the man that calls himelf Sam there.

With the kind of job i do now, i can't predict when I need airtime and I am a type that don't borrow no matter what. This why I use you guys.

Xmas is by the corner. Mtn air will go up. I Planned buying through u guys but with past experience, I will not.

I just bought N15,000 mtn reserve for Xmas and my bank diamondbank just sent me code I can use to buy via my bank account.
So using you guys is of no use any more.

I want to say BIG thanks to Nairaland for making them send me my air time.

If I ever decide to use their platform again and they mess up!!!!
Here is where I will bring my complain.

Case closed

If u feel u have exhausted all mean on our platform for contact us, feel free to post here as we will be glad to resolve asap.

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mama4life(f): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
please clubkonnect fund my wallet. I paid 10k and 5k and yet my wallet wasn't funded. i don't to believe what i'm reading here.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by otitokoroleti: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mama4life:
please clubkonnect fund my wallet. I paid 10k and 5k and yet my wallet wasn't funded. i don't to believe what i'm reading here.
call their customer number on the website, they aint fraudster
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Mama4life:
Provide ur login details so we can resolve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64