Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55412 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

Haha how did we scam u 50k in this harsh economic condition and recession, pls feel free to post details here, we will be very interested to know

Thanks clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
clubkonnect:
O we are very sorry for the embarrassment caused u be this insinuation, thats how some people will try to bring another man down with our any good reason, we replied him to provide details on how we scammed him 50k and he suddenly went dead, it hard to believe that someone or comapny will scam u 50k in this recession and u just say it in passing and refuse to provide details even dangote will carry speaker and shout

Thanks clubkonnect team

The dead man is awake this are the evidence
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Miniano:

The dead man is awake this are the evidence
Very funny, the money is in your wallet going by your screen shot and you come here shouting you have been scammmed, do u even understand what it means to be scammed, i guess not. Pls tell us something else. We have automated withdrawal to bank so if you need your money just follow the instruction on our website on withdrawing your money from your wallet to bank and your bank account will be credited instantly.

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

Very funny, the money is in your wallet going by your screen shot and you come here shouting you have been scammmed, do u even understand what it means to be scammed, i guess not. Pls tell us something else. We have automated withdrawal to bank so if you need your money just follow the instruction on our website on withdrawing your money from your wallet to bank and your bank account will be credited instantly.

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

Clubkonnect team

Atleast I am ur customer I deserve apology
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Miniano:

Atleast I am ur customer I deserve apology

Yes you are a customer but stop saying were scammed cos thats totally false cos the money is in your wallet and it is neither frozen nor wiped out. So it left to you to take action to get it to your bank, by following the instruction on our site.
Will advise you that if you have an issue with us or any other company next time, dont try to defame us so as to draw unnecessary attention rather just be factually so as to help resolve such issues

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Miniano:

Chai upon my loose no apologizing
Yes you are a customer but stop saying were scammed cos thats totally false cos the money is in your wallet and it is neither frozen nor wiped out. So it left to you to take action to get it to your bank, by following the instruction on our site.
Will advise you that if you have an issue with us or any other company next time, dont try to defame us so as to draw unnecessary attention rather just be factually so as to help resolve such issues

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
clubkonnect:

clubkonnect team

Look into my orders

Review my orders

ID: 6256951248
Type: BitCoin

And

ID: 6256950982

It's just pending since morning over 18 hours after sending btc
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2017
Miniano:

Look into my orders

Review my orders

And

It's just pending since morning over 18 hours after sending btc

yes your transaction are pending state because you did not follow the instruction on our website for transferring BTC. to send your BTC to us, you should send the exact amount of BTC shown on our webpage after inputting the dollar amount you wish to sell. The systems is automated and you will be credited instantly once blockchain confirms your transaction.

Also have you contacted our customer care on this issue? we only encourage you to use this forum to contact us if you are not satisfied with the response/resolution from our customer care.

Thanks clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
clubkonnect:

yes your transaction are pending state because you did not follow the instruction on our website for transferring BTC. to send your BTC to us, you should send the exact amount of BTC shown on our webpage after inputting the dollar amount you wish to sell. The systems is automated and you will be credited instantly once blockchain confirms your transaction.

Also have you contacted our customer care on this issue? we only encourage you to use this forum to contact us if you are not satisfied with the response/resolution from our customer care.

Thanks clubkonnect team

Yes I have done that but no response since over 27 hours now then do something about my order I have sent bit coin to your bitcoin wallet and my Clubkonnect wallet is not yet funded since over 27 hours ago I have messaged you people no reply I am not satisfied with the service do something about it atleast you have seen my compliants Here
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Miniano:

Yes I have done that but no response since over 27 hours now then do something about my order I have sent bit coin to your bitcoin wallet and my Clubkonnect wallet is not yet funded since over 27 hours ago I have messaged you people no reply I am not satisfied with the service do something about it atleast you have seen my compliants Here

i understand your concern but you are just sending btc without following the instruction on the site, if you have followed the instruction, your account will be funded instantly without any human intervention

The reason we automated the process is to reduce cost and ensure efficiency but if you do not follow the instruction, then it will be delayed because we have to do it manually, see screen shot of instruction below which clearly states u should send the exact amount of BTC but you are clearly not following that instruction so you have to be patient for us to do it manually

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 2:38am On Aug 28, 2017
clubkonnect:

i understand your concern but you are just sending btc without following the instruction on the site, if you have followed the instruction, your account will be funded instantly without any human intervention

The reason we automated the process is to reduce cost and ensure efficiency but if you do not follow the instruction, then it will be delayed because we have to do it manually, see screen shot of instruction below which clearly states u should send the exact amount of BTC but you are clearly not following that instruction so you have to be patient for us to do it manually

I understand what you are saying.? It's now 3 days now I have not heard anything from your Whatsapp customer service all my messages delivered no one replied or even tried to fix it.

Is that how to treat a customer.

Atleast it's taking too long to fix this u are just replying me on naira land without fixing it manually

Or i should wait for years for Clubkonnect to fix it manually.

All you keep on saying is i did not folow instructions.

I had issues with you people last 2 weeks.

I came back to check what improvements you have made on the site yet I see everything is still as old as it is all I expect you to do it to track my orders with my order ID from your crypto wallet then credit my wallet with exact bitcoin I sent

Other people do this business also that I know

If it's fixed withing minutes since I made complaints it takes me nothing to give a good reviews about u people here rather than coming here to make complaints always .

So why taking days for u to fix just 1 customer error this is bad.

Transaction ids

Review my orders

And

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Miniano:

I understand what you are saying.? It's now 3 days now I have not heard anything from your Whatsapp customer service all my messages delivered no one replied or even tried to fix it.

Atleast it's taking too long to fix this u are just replying me on naira land without fixing it manually

I came back to check what improvements you have made on the site yet I see everything is still as old as it is all I expect you to do it to track my orders with my order ID from your crypto wallet then credit my wallet with exact bitcoin I sent

If it's fixed withing minutes since I made complaints it takes me nothing to give a good reviews about u people here rather than coming here to make complaints always .

Transaction ids

Review my orders

And

that just the problem, you said you had issues last two weeks and now you decided to use our service again and still not follow the instruction. for you it sounds so easy, you give us your id we trace the transactions, do you know how many crypto transaction we do daily and the opportunity cost in terms of time and human resources required to do it manually? we advise you to only use our service if you are ready to follow instruction, you do not keep doing the wrong thing and come here saying you expected us to improve. be patient while we resolves (it like having a retract on your ATM and your bank and tells you it will take 7 days and you wondering why dont they just give me the cash instantly)
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2017
clubkonnect:

that just the problem, you said you had issues last two weeks and now you decided to use our service again and still not follow the instruction. for you it sounds so easy, you give us your id we trace the transactions, do you know how many crypto transaction we do daily and the opportunity cost in terms of time and human resources required to do it manually? we advise you to only use our service if you are ready to follow instruction, you do not keep doing the wrong thing and come here saying you expected us to improve. be patient while we resolves (it like having a retract on your ATM and your bank and tells you it will take 7 days and you wondering why dont they just give me the cash instantly)

Credited
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=clubkonnect post=59891918]

All fixed thanks
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Miniano:

I have lodged complaints yet its not yet fixed going to 4 days now I have giving you all the details you need to track it yet u did no reply or credit my account after bitcoin sent to u

That's my registered number

Date of transaction

August 26
exactly because u dont follow instruction thus making us resort to doing it manually. you wont need to lodge complaint if you followed the instruction on our website cos ur account would have been credited instantly

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Miniano:

Transaction ids

Review my orders

And

we have credited your wallet for the transaction to which you aattched the screen shot below. send screen shot for the second transaction so we can also do it

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 4:21am On Aug 29, 2017
clubkonnect:

we have credited your wallet for the transaction to which you aattched the screen shot below. send screen shot for the second transaction so we can also do it

Thanks i really appreciate
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by rodgers: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
I have been a user for a while on your site and the service was good not until yesterday. I transferred money and till now my account is yet to be credited. The most annoying and disappointing this is you ignoring my calls and switching off your phone after complaining twice today without getting any favorable response. With this you have lost the confidence I once had in your service. If you cannot fund my account, can you kindly refund my money
My user ID is CK7577998
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by rodgers: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
My account has been finally credited. However, the customer service of Club Konnect is very bad. If you guys want to remain in business, this needs to be rectified. If you get a serious competitor, you will be out of business. I was asked the same question at 4 different times. I even sent my response on WhatsApp only for someone to ask me again under my response what I have just sent in black and white.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GENT95(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
clubkonnect:

pls my fellow NLers do help me and beg clubkon.nect to pls fund my wallet,i deposited the sum of #4300 to their UBA account since morning to fund it for me come be wahala,i've called their cc,to pick their call Na trouble, so they don't saw all my missed calls?even their whatsapp line is nothing to write home about,all my messages ain't respond to.i don't know the type of data company is this.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GENT95(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Clubkonnect u pple should credit my wallet nah,is this how u treat ur customers?

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GENT95(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Wallet credited

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by bode4real(m): 3:50am On Sep 05, 2017
if u guys ar not scam why would u not credit a wallet after 5 good days? to confirm a bank transfer or deposit takes less dan 2mins, especially same bank transfer. i transferred 2k to u guys since Friday, and u av bin asking stupid questions as if u cant read.
after sending u d screenshot of my transfer, wit my number clearly written on d narration, u stil asking for phone number.
   Transaction ID *: 6256985508             User ID *: CK10059493
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by bode4real(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
bode4real:
if u guys ar not scam why would u not credit a wallet after 5 good days? to confirm a bank transfer or deposit takes less dan 2mins, especially same bank transfer. i transferred 2k to u guys since Friday, and u av bin asking stupid questions as if u cant read.
after sending u d screenshot of my transfer, wit my number clearly written on d narration, u stil asking for phone number.
   Transaction ID *: 6256985508             User ID *: CK10059493

wallet credited, scared of buying data self
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mama4life(f): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nairalanders, Please Help Me Beg Clubkonnect To Return My 1850 I Transfered From My Wallet To My Bank Account Since July 12th. I Have Spent More Than The Amount Calling Them Without Any Meaningful Solution. My User Number Is 08036615095
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GENT95(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
I regret knowing these dudes,the last transaction I did it took them 3 days before they find my wallet for me and the latest one is the bitcoin I sold to them since 2days ago to pay me my money is now the problem,i don't know y they take pleasure seeing their clients complaining everytime.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GENT95(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Ck pls kindly pay me for the bitcoin I sold to you on 4/9/17......ID: 6257015256 my reg phone no 0.8.1.0.0.2.8.6.4.8.6
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
clubkonnect:

Hello, my wallet is showing a negative balance of N-1,100. Pls, verify this for me. Username: 08165498163
Transaction ID: 6257019164

I deposited #2,200 and #1,100 was deducted instantly.

Also, I did a Glo 1.6GB data subscription for someone, but the person is unable to use it, and didn't receive any confirmation after subscription: 09050948973

Transaction ID: 6257019118

She happened to call Glo customer care, but glo confirmed no data subscription on her line.

The person in charge of WhatsApp is not helping.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
smartdebiz:

Hello, my wallet is showing a negative balance of N-1,100. Pls, verify this for me. Username: 08165498163
Transaction ID: 6257019164

I deposited #2,200 and #1,100 was deducted instantly.

Also, I did a Glo 1.6GB data subscription for someone, but the person is unable to use it, and didn't receive any confirmation after subscription: 09050948973

Transaction ID: 6257019118

She happened to call Glo customer care, but glo confirmed no data subscription on her line.

The person in charge of WhatsApp is not helping.

you paid 550 on the 5-sep-2017 but our software credited additional 550 twice, so it was deducted from yor balance and wriiten in red "wrong posting"

for the glo data, dial *127*0# to confirm balance

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2017
I did it for someone, but she still say nothing is showing. She said it shows 'your flexi package is 1/MB'. is that the 1.6GB subscription?

Now, she's unable to browse with it, as Glo confirmed no active subscription on her line.

See what she sent to me after dialing *127*0#
'Dear costomer, u are using flexi recharge at #1 per MB'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.