Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances (36031 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Comedian Alibaba gave his views on the Falcon's demonstration to the National Assembly.

When a delegation of the National Assembly go represent us outside Nigeria, did they get their estacodes? What about the OPEC meetings? Do ministers who go on foreign trips to shore up our international relevance and bring FDI... ask that funds be released to them? When it even comes to elections, do monies that were meant for prosecuting a war get promptly diverted to win the elections, while the dispensable soldiers get blown to eternity? Do the soldiers who then protest get courtmatialled? So what is all these noise about? Have you heard that the retirees who served this country and still haven't gotten pensions, die on the reaccreditation queues complain? These Falcons are lucky they were not soldiers! The gaurdroom they would have been put would have been cold and humbling. How dare you? How dare you ask? How dare you even think of protesting? OK the silver medalists got celebrated in their countries... so? See,... you are all better behave yourselves. The other room is occupied so there is no room for this recalcitrant behaviour. Protesting for peanuts! Mscheeeeeeeeew! Can't you see how we treat our stadia? Go and ask well... some people who played with Segun Odegbami don't have their gifts yet. Do the maths. Go solve the mathematics of we-don't-care-raised-to-power-shioooor. Are you the first to represent your country. Okwaraji died. We no send am. Talk less you sumall sumall girls that don't know anything. Falcons kor... far cry ni.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOAZ4O6gJzx/

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by HungerBAD: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

262 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ammyluv2002(f): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
He's not making any sense!

Protesting for peanuts? Smh undecided undecided undecided

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by DonCortino: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:

At all! undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by xendra: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:

at all
anyway I didnt even know he still existed, this is a good way to come out

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
semid4lyfe, honeric01

Seun lalasticlala

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
xendra:
at all

WOW. Sister....I fear that punch line o.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by pope191: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Old age don dey setting... Baba no fit think proper again.

someone should remind him that same comedy show biz jaguar did paved way for him to live large today. One track today can change an artist life forever, baba fryo and co produce album upon album and they got nothing close to a million.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ammyluv2002(f): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
xendra:
at all
Wicked cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by legendte(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Very dry.

Helen Paul talk say joke don finish for the guy mouth but people day na lie.

I respect him because I was told that he pioneered the comedy industry but the truth is that I have never liked any of his jokes.

Please advise him to remove the baba in Alibaba

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
pope191:
Old age don dey setting... Baba no fit think proper again.

I wonder why he'd react in this manner too.

Was he trying to justify the Federation's inability to pay the girls or what?

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Sandydayziz(f): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is an insult!!! As he ever performed without being paid? He should respect himself abeg!

He didn't try at all, is he saying he neva sat to watch their game, even if he didn't, still not justifiable

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by pope191: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
YoungRichRuler:

I wonder why he'd react in this manner too.

Was he trying to justify the Federation's inability to pay the girls or what?

He just feel like typing...

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by mazimee(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
I will assume that he was trying to be Funny, but heck , Funny people still make a lot of sense at the end. The shit I read up there lack both sense and humour .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
I think he's trying to shade the federation and the government in a subtle way. But the way he's going about it isn't showing any support for the girls at all.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Sammypope4all(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
I wonder the kinda school the posters above learnt from, alibaba is just being sarcastic for "words" sake. Read to understand not to criticize....
MMM, see wetin u cus

Modify;

Call me ..08065704533 if you're in need of Bitcoin, I sell much more reasonable than exchangers

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
legendte:
Very dry.

Helen Paul talk say joke don finish for the guy mouth but people day na lie.

I respect him because I was told that he pioneered the comedy industry but the truth is that I have never liked any of his jokes.

Please advise him to remove the baba in Alibaba

Na Ali go remain.

I remember Ali and Bintu

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Young03(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
sorry to ask, please who is Alibaba?

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by legendte(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
YoungRichRuler:
[/b]

Na Ali go remain.

I remember Ali and Bintu
Lol. Na you talk am o

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Young03:

He's the referee that officiated the match between Tyson and Holyfield

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Young03:

He was the referee that officiated the match between Tyson and Holyfield

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
legendte:

Lol. Na you talk am o

Na you start am o.

No be you talk say make we remove the Baba?

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by quiverfull(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:

You guys miss the point, his entire write up is dripping with sarcasm.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by quiverfull(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sandydayziz:
This is an insult!!! As he ever performed without being paid? He should respect himself abeg!

He didn't try at all, is he saying he neva sat to watch their game, even if he didn't, still not justifiable

He was just being sarcastic dear.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
quiverfull:

You guys miss the point, his entire write up is dripping with sarcasm.
Yeah, I get he's trying to throw shades, but he made sound like there's no moral justification for the girls

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by hotice01: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lemme assume that AliBaba was been sarcastic.
But if he wasn't then with all due respect,he is a very big foo.l!!!

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by three: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bhet is he not a comedian before?

sarcasm aside

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by tolexy007(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ali baba must b smoking saw dust, can it take it if someone called him to a show, and the person refuse to pay, and give excuse that he never new Ali baba will so funny like that, that is y he will not pay.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
If this is true then he has lost all credibilities

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Donprayer(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Writing gibberish

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by truthspeaks: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Is he being sarcastic or wat. Cos d joke has to be clear to know if he ll be making more enemies or friends.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by x12345678x: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

61 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building / Singer Niniola Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (photos) / Chime Amaechina Died Coughing Blood - Kemi Olunloyo On Davido's Crew Member