Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem (1501 Views)

Telling Your Brothers And Friends You Love Them Is A Sunnah / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
A guy sent us #5000. Blessings of Allah shall not cease in your household

1 Like

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Thank you for your moral, spiritual and also financial support up to this stage. Special thanks to the donors at the early hour of today. A male/female who donated #2000, a male who gave us #10000, another male who gave us #5000 and a male/female who gave us #5000. The.money for the surgery, blood and pre surgery test is complete and we have made the payment. Blood and other things are ready and they too have confirmed it. So we await the surgery to take place any time from today. We pray they do it between today and tomorrow. Please we need your more prayers. Again, thank you all. Allah is your best rewarder.

We were hinted she would either use wheelchair or artificial but we also await what Orthopedics and Doctors will say to that. Whichever one they say, I will update and let you all know and the cost.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Update.
I don't think this thing will be done today. Maybe tomorrow sha which I doubt too because its weekend. A nurse told me now that today is the Doctors' whatever. Then I went to meet the man that helped hasten the scan last week and he said I should let him know if they do not do it today. Now I have to wait till around 4 to know what to do. Do we not have people here who can help us contact them to do it today or tomorrow worst case. I was extremely bitter when I saw the leg this morning when they dressed it.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2017
I have been emotionally down than ever since yesterday. I don't even know what to do again. These people want me to loose hope which will never happen. You would recall we paid the surgery money on Thursday and hasten everything she needed for it. They did say on last week Wednesday (even before Thursday that we paid) that the operation could be done any time between that Thursday and this week. Our minds was put to rest when a Doctor confirmed it on Monday that it will be done on Thursday this week only for one other doctor to come yesterday and said it is next week Monday owing to insufficient blood of Maami that she will need another pint before the operation. Haba why na? It was after they did PCV for her which was 27 then that she collected a pint of blood na. Does that mean it has not increased? I do not believe him. But he was lucky I wasn't there yesterday. My sister was. So in a nutshell, the surgery now on Monday.
Please medics in the house, help us in anyway you can. This thing is getting too long and the pain is getting more severe. By that Monday, it would be a week she has been there not counting the number of days she spent in Epe general hospital.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Empiree: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
^

Is she given some sort of pain killer to suppress the agony until operation starts? . They should do that
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
I have made up my mind to do ijogbon here on Monday but before I do ijogbon I like to make formal complain, thus, I went straight to MD's office when I came this afternoon. On getting there I was told to go social welfare office. I explained everything to them including how they keep postponing her surgery despite having provided everything they needed. She noted her name, ward and when next they said they will do it. She promised it would be done on that Monday. Not yet satisfied, I went to Apex's office. She was about to enter her car so she directed me to a nurse to attend to me. I explained everything to her as well. She then took me to an office and made call (intercom) to some offices after she asked of her name and ward. She then followed me to her ward and spoke with the nurse. She also promised they will do it on Monday. So I pray they do it on Monday but if they do not, hmmm, I swear I will perform surutu here.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2017
With heavy heart, I announced the death of my mother. She died Friday night and we buried her yesterday according to Islamic rite. May Allah forgive her known and unknown sins and grant her Aljanat Firdaos.

Thank you all for your moral, spiritual and financial support. May Allah reward you all abundantly. Special thanks to Balash and Nairaland Muslim community. Jazaakumullah khairan wa ayyadakum llahu fii shaanikum.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Empiree: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Inna lilahi waina ilahi rojiu
May Allah comfort you

May Allah be pleased with her soul

Ameena
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by fareeed: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
May Allah admit her into jannatul firdaus.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by amodu(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
May she be save from the torment of the grave, pray Allah forgive all her sins and be accepted as one of the pious slaves.

Farauhuw wa raihanuw wa janatu naim {Rest and satisfaction and a garden of delights}.

I pray Allah grant you and all concern the fortitude to bear the loss.

Accept my condolences brother.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Today's is my mum's fidau prayer. Please help read Suratu Yaasin, Mulk and 3 Suratul Ikhlaas for her. May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her the best of Aljanat. Aameen
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Kazrem:
Today's is my mum's fidau prayer. Please help read Suratu Yaasin, Mulk and 3 Suratul Ikhlaas for her. May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her the best of Aljanat. Aameen

May Allah grant her jannah. Ameen.

I think you may find these threads helpful.

https://www.nairaland.com/3300519/death-islam-proper-burial-techniques
https://www.nairaland.com/3309267/death-islam-proper-burial-techniques
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by balash(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2017
May Almighty Allah Forgive her sins. She was truly a strong woman.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Salam alaykum brother kazrem

How are you and your sisters doing?
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by balash(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
snapscore:

This is nice! May Almighty Allah Guide your steps my sister
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
snapscore:

Life has not remained the same my sister but we try to readjust to the reality. Maami was not just our mother, she was our confidant and best friend. Even her grandchildren are already missing her. We pray Allah give us the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Kazrem:

Life has not remained the same my sister but we try to readjust to the reality. Maami was not just our mother, she was our confidant and best friend. Even her grandchildren are already missing her. We pray Allah give us the fortitude to bear the loss.

Ameen.

May Allah forgive mama's her sins, have mercy upon her and grant her jannah. Ameen.

You are right. It's never easy loosing someone you love but unfortunately this is part of life. I still remember when my grandma died, I saw a part of my mother I had never seen before. Even till today, years after, she still tells me if my mother was alive, I would have called her and sought her advice. Or she would have prayed for me.

It's completely normal to feel this way but we will need to adjust (just like you mentioned).Allah never burdens a soul more than it can carries. For mama, it was her time but you this is a trial. This is the time to be patient and make dua, not just for mama but yourself as well.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "When a person dies, all his deeds come to an end except three: sadaqah jaariyah (ongoing charity, e.g. a waqf or endowment), beneficial knowledge (which he has left behind), or a righteous child who will pray for him." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no 1376).

So make dua for her, give charity on her behalf (water is the best form of charity). Even better, any form of ongoing charity. Know that every time you do you any of these things, mama gets the benefit. I will be keeping both you and mama in my dua and I am sure a bunch of us would do too.

Okay?

May Allah grant you ease.

I am glad to see you are still logging on NL.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 20, 2017
balash:

This is nice! May Almighty Allah Guide your steps my sister

Ameen.

May Allah guide all our steps.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Empiree: 1:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Kazrem:

Ameena

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Become Plump / To Gain Weight. / I Was Never A Muslim - An Update / Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.