Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (30322 Views)

Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by NaijaCelebrity: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Jude Engees the big brother of Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square is living the dream in his expansive estate. The music entrepreneur shot a short clip that he shared on social media which shows him relaxing in his massive sitting room.

See more snapshots below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/jude-okoye-shows-off-his-massive.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by SexyNairalander: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2016
who is the girl in the background

see her left and left legs

52 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by INTROVERT(f): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Has he come to my house to see parlour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Twaci(f): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
My dream house looks better undecided cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2016
INTROVERT:

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Must be the new trend in the Okoye family. Showing off their house.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by princealexndre(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Wow I will visit them one of these days
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Sandydayziz(f): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2016
His face's like he's on gun point!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by veekid(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Who is he? A bouncer?

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by butanep(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2016
So what should we do? His life... His property. If it's what make him happy...

My sitting room isn't bigger or finer than his but I am happy with what I have for now and by the time I get to his age, my sitting room will be far bigger and better than his...

Not hating... his sitting room is awesome. life is in stages so i'm not intimidated by it. 10yrs back, he wasn't having such sitting room.

All we have to do is double our hustling and pray to God for dive favour...

14 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Yeyegist(f): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2016
All this space and room just to "sit"
Baba God my hustle must pay.. Amin

Prostitute mercilessly beats up client in public ,read here >>> http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/12/prostitute-mercilessly-beats-up-soldier.html

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by repogirl(f): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Nice space.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Sharon6(f): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2016
God bless our hustles!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by MzzAmiable(f): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2016
SexyNairalander:

Wicket

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2016
INTROVERT:

He has a sitting room, you have a parlour lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by seunlly(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
See this kind post wey dey hit front page. Can someone tell me what he or she gain from this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by yaqq: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
So d trending stuff in okoye's is showing their parlor.......... All I can c is p.o.p , television and a general couch, show us a diamond filled sitting room and I ll clap for u. My sitting room should comfortably beat ds one

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
hmmmmm.... nice
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Sammypope4all(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Dreaming of this kinda lifestyle come January.....when mmm go allow me GH. Amen.

Call 08065704533 if you're in need of Bitcoin, sell much more better than exchangers
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Doug07034780891(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2016
Omambala boiz....rich forever!
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by lordfizco(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Abegi!! undecided na him sitting room we go chop

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by jchuchu(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Gals and k leg

If dm snap dm, k leg go show, if dm nor snap dm dm k leg go stil show, if dm mistakenly snap dm k leg must show

Gals and k leg

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by niggi4life(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2016
SexyNairalander:

hahahahahha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by YeyeGirl(f): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
Naso!!! Easy na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by fortunechy(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2016
TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR SINGLE LADIES!!! 1. Never fail To Give Your Life To Christ Before Marriage. A Marriage Without Christ Is Bound To Experience Marital Crisis. 2. Never fail to pray before saying yes to a man. Don't be in a hurry to get married. If you rush in, you may rush out with a lot of injuries. 3. Discover Your Purpose before marriage. Go To School Or Learn A Trade. Don't wait for a man before you start living. Add value to yourself. 4. Don't run after a man because of his money, cars, connection, position, talent, or family background. Marry a man base on the conviction of the Holy Spirit and Love. 5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Don't be too fat that single men begin to think you are married. 6. Dress well: First Impression counts. Don't expose any of your private part for men to see otherwise you will only attract a player not a responsible man 7. Don't beg or force a man to marry you. You are too precious to do that. And don't try to hook and keep a guy with sex or unwanted pregnancy. Many ladies who do that end up in shame and regrets. 8. Your character is your marriage. It makes a man want to spend the rest of his life with you. So Work on your character. Beauty is not everything. If it is all you have, you'll lose your place to someone more beautiful and more matured than you. 9. Never fail to learn how to cook good food. Men usually love a woman who feed them with good food because one of the easiest way to a man's heart is through good food. 10. Never fail to read at least 20 books on marriage before your wedding. The marriage you don't prepare for will confuse you when you get there. Attend marriage seminar and premarital counselling before marriage.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Fizzyflex(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2016
jchuchu:
Gals and k leg

If dm snap dm, k leg go show, if dm nor snap dm dm k leg go stil show, if dm mistakenly snap dm k leg must show

Gals and k leg
Hwfa naw...hope all z well
Abi na d recession dey cause dis ur tongues
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by alaskido(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Make you dey show off your expensive house. When boys wey no dey smile visit you with gun for night, you go start to complain. You know say economic recession dey Nigeria and you dey show off.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Johnbosco77(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2016
hope dat woman in d background is not doing wat I'm thinking....

is she buttoning her cloth? hope Jude enges didn't finish lashing her in d sitting room?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tumi Lawrence: Bosses Don’t Get Sacked, They Walk Away– Kizz Daniel’s Ex-manager / Check Out Comedian Ay's Brand New Ride - A Jaguar XJL (Photos) / Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.