Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 (34836 Views)

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (3 Categories) / Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by auggie340(f): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Hello house, pls did anyone else get an invite from Cardinal stone Partners for an assessment for graduate trainees
This was sent to me:

Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for our Graduate Trainee programme at CardinalStone, we  are happy to announce to you that you have being shortlisted and therefore invited for a written assessment .
Kindly find stated below required details:

Date:                      Saturday,December 17, 2016

Time:                      8:30am - 11am

Venue:                   5, Okotie Eboh Street, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi.

Required documents: Original and one photocopy of your University certificate or notification of result, a copy of your passport photograph, a copy of your resume and a copy of your NYSC discharge certificate.
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Omoobatogud(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2016
auggie340:
Hello house, pls did anyone else get an invite from Cardinal stone Partners for an assessment for graduate trainees
This was sent to me:

Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for our Graduate Trainee programme at CardinalStone, we  are happy to announce to you that you have being shortlisted and therefore invited for a written assessment .

Required documents: Original and one photocopy of your University certificate or notification of result, a copy of your passport photograph, a copy of your resume and a copy of your NYSC discharge certificate.

Did you apply via pushCV?

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by vin2012(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2016
auggie340:
This was sent to me:

Dear Applicant,

got same by mine is from 11 30 till 2pm
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Queenarbie: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2016
I op it's in batches cos am yet to get an invite embarassed
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by auggie340(f): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Omoobatogud:

Did you apply via pushCV?

I honestly don't remember wen I applied lipsrsealed...I checked my sent mails and saw nothing like cardinalstone and I've neva done any application via pushcv
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Tee2014: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2016
When did you receive the invite?
auggie340:
This was sent to me:
Dear Applicant,
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by jazinogold(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2016
angry
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Omoobatogud(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2016
auggie340:

I honestly don't remember wen I applied lipsrsealed...I checked my sent mails and saw nothing like cardinalstone and I've neva done any application via pushcv
That's interesting. All the best in your test on Saturday!
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by auggie340(f): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Tee2014:
When did you receive the invite?
8:22pm yesterday buh saw it dis morning
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by auggie340(f): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Omoobatogud:
That's interesting. All the best in your test on Saturday!
yea thanks wink
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by pappyG: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Got the invite too..
please can anyone help me with directions to the venue from OSHODI
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by amazingdollbaby: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2016
auggie340:
This was sent to me:
Dear Applicant,

Yeah, I did. Mine is 11:30am
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by amazingdollbaby: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Any idea what to expect?
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by auggie340(f): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
amazingdollbaby:
Any idea what to expect?

Go thru' d 2015 thread here www.nairaland.com/2153782/cardinal-stone-2015-graduate-trainee
Btw, how and when did u apply
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by amazingdollbaby: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
auggie340:

Go thru' d 2015 thread here www.nairaland.com/2153782/cardinal-stone-2015-graduate-trainee
Btw, how and when did u apply

I applied via push cv, last month.
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
I also applied but I did not get an invite. I can only hope it's in batches sad
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by kelvinity(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
OK lemme drop dis to help those yet to write... lyk ppl said in the 2015 thread, it's basically lexis and structure for d verbal and business maths for d quantitative section. Revise on averages, simple interest, and percentages and u're good to go. For the verbal, practice sentence correction, sentence completion, and sentence interpretation.
Cheers! cool

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
kelvinity:
OK lemme drop dis to help those yet to write... lyk ppl said in the 2015 thread, it's basically lexis and structure for d verbal and business maths for d quantitative section. Revise on averages, simple interest, and percentages and u're good to go. For the verbal, practice sentence correction, sentence completion, and sentence interpretation.
Cheers! cool

Thanks sir. I hope they invite me too. Success to you bro
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2016
samuel3818:
I also applied but I did not get an invite. I can only hope it's in batches sad
same here bro, was optimistic sef, via push cv, hope its batches oooo
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Queenarbie:
I op it's in batches cos am yet to get an invite embarassed
same here sad but I guess it sud be batches, cos push CV still sends me that CS is recruiting
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2016
martinsfm:
same here bro, was optimistic sef, via push cv, hope its batches oooo
Abi now
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2016
Pls all...
Has any other person gotten an invite apart from the people who indicated they got invites earlier on? Today is 21st and something tells me that they just might not send out invites again- this year at least...I already think no tests will hold next week...

CardinalStone please o
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by mayoor15(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2016
All the jobs I applied through pushcv, I don't get any response even when am qualified, sometimes I feel my application through them don't get submitted...Think I will stop applying through pushcv cos I think it's a waste of data for me..... all da best to those who have written and will still write the test
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
mayoor15:
All the jobs I applied through pushcv, I don't get any response even when am qualified, sometimes I feel my application through them don't get submitted...Think I will stop applying through pushcv cos I think it's a waste of data for me..... all da best to those who have written and will still write the test

I am beginning to suspect PushCv didn't forward my application to them cos I used the "apply as a guest" option. If that is case, then it is so unfair.
Is it a must to have a profile on their site?
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by mayoor15(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
samuel3818:

I am beginning to suspect PushCv didn't forward my application to them cos I used the "apply as a guest" option. If that is case, then it is so unfair.
Is it a must to have a profile on their site?
me don forget those people
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mayb we should try and contact them
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
But then again...in this mail...they said SHORTLISTED...I guess we sud move on...just saying
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
mayoor15:
me don forget those people
Mr Mayoor, I quite understand you. But I will send pushcv a mail tomorrow. These same people cost me the opportunity of an AC with Union Bank of Nigeria. People I referred to the job were invited(obviously because they have a profile on their site)- at least a friend confirmed having a profile with them and being invited. I even went the extra mile of doing the Plum Assessment attached with the job application that time....whereas some people who didn't even do it were invited. This is so unfair, they should have just indicated the necessity of having a profile with them before applying through them. They should just remove the "apply as a guest" option completely. Only God knows the number of candidates like you and I that have been 'disqualified' through this.
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
martinsfm:
But then again...in this mail...they said SHORTLISTED...I guess we sud move on...just saying
Bros...please clarify what you mean here....please
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
martinsfm:
Mayb we should try and contact them

And how do you think we can contact Cardinal stone directly please??
Cc mayoor15
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by mayoor15(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
samuel3818:

Mr Mayoor, I quite understand you. But I will send pushcv a mail tomorrow. These same people cost me the opportunity of an AC with Union Bank of Nigeria. People I referred to the job were invited(obviously because they have a profile on their site)- at least a friend confirmed having a profile with them and being invited. I even went the extra mile of doing the Plum Assessment attached with the job application that time....whereas some people who didn't even do it were invited. This is so unfair, they should have just indicated the necessity of having a profile with them before applying through them. They should just remove the "apply as a guest" option completely. Only God knows the number of candidates like you and I that have been 'disqualified' through this.
Hmmmm, had d same experience with them, during that union bank stuff, even sent them mails except pushcv will reply my mails 2mao. But don't let me discourage you sha, you can try sending them mails but I doubt if they will reply your mails
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
mayoor15:
Hmmmm, had d same experience with them, during that union bank stuff, even sent them mails except pushcv will reply my mails 2mao. But don't let me discourage you sha, you can try sending them mails but I doubt if they will reply your mails
So that's how Cardinal stone will go too Ba? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know / I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR / Vacancies In Port Harcourt (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.