Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (155539 Views)

Poll: Who is the better dancer?

Beyonce: 25% (82 votes)
Shakira: 74% (239 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Copying Shakira / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by SweetnSour(f): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2005
who brought up olivia n ciara?..... ciara's a bad stepper...... she's good at what she does but u cant compare her to shakira or beyonce....... those 2 r all abt d hips.... olivia cannot DAnce. i repeat CANNOT
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2005
go girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2005
Zainab y are u rolling ur eyes
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2005
Nothing
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2005
Are u sure?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Outkast(f): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2006
really guys if you look at them they have different styles of dancing
shakira basically does the whole belly dancing thing, that's basically all she does,don't see her doing the chicken head or busting out in the willy bounce or nothing
Beyonce, I love that girl, but all she's good at is flaunting her "gifts" not rigorous dancing like Janet Jackson(in the day) or Ciara(yes ciara, that girls choreography is good)
Olivia definately can't dance
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by cheekee(f): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2006
i think both of them can dance but in different moves..........ciara dances to the rythms of her songs not mixing a single step,i accept that she is the best dancer!!!!olivia is totally out of the list...........whoever brought her up in the dance list anyways.. rolleyes

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by otokx(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2006
i'll give it to beyonce, but ciara is just too good, she is simply in a class by herself.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by gracious(f): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2006
@ outkast, thanks u can see the real thing grin
To me it is very obvious that all shakira does is belly dance but beyonce does a lil of belly dancing, breaking, you know all those hip hop dance stuff. i believe beyonce is better than shakira too
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lauryn(f): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2006
I just wanna know how OLIVIA, got on the list
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Outkast(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2006
lol
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikelord(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2006
She tried a lil bit in that Candy Shop Video! That was why I brought her case up.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by nike4luv(f): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2006
ur kidding, i can do that dance, that aint a dance!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2006
L.O.L
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2006
She's right that Olivia cannot dance.

beyonce is good , real good

ciara is a definition of a dancer.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by nike4luv(f): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2006
beyonce loves to pop that thang like kapow!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikelord(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2006
but I still feel the same!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by femmie(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2006
thanks spiky for the olivia she good though. what pple dnt know is she aint gat a dance trainer like the llikes of beyounce and ciara. dnt get mi wrong evribdoy but we are talking abt dancing, a not talking abt stepping or braking or twisting ur body am talking abt a combination of all. thts what is called dancing.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikelord(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2006
cool WHATEVER!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by princess16: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2006
I think that beyounce is the best dancer there is out here in society because she has all the moves and the only the shakira do is move her hips beyounce comes with the whole package
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by SweetnSour(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2006
pple pple please. there's a difference btw dancing n just butt rolling. now all beyonce does is shake what her mama gave her. thats not dancing....... its booty shaking pple now ciara.. thats my gurl anyday anytime. cool steps.. luv it when yall 1 2 step
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by femmie(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2006
SweetnSour:

people people please. there's a difference between dancing n just butt rolling. now all beyonce does is shake what her mama gave her. thats not dancing....... its booty shaking people now ciara.. thats my girl anyday anytime. cool steps.. love it when yall 1 2 step

noe tell me the difference btw beyounce and ciara.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by gracious(f): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2006
we have said it numerous times. the two musicans that is beyonce and shakira are not doing the same kinda dance. beyonce is doing hiphop/pop while shakira is doing belly dancing so how do they both compare. even if they do it is obvious that beyonce has more dancing steps than shakira. well i don;t even give a damn about who dances better because they were both thought the steps to dance. they got choreographers that teach them the dancing steps for their songs. grin cheesy wink
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by nicetohave(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2006
you got some point there....i root for shakira but i watched beyounce yesterday and my o my.......that girl can do some stuffs with her hips, choreographers or no.......i'll reserve the remaining of my comment tongue
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by virozuru(f): 2:14am On Jan 16, 2006
shakira definetly, but what is has in her moves, makes up for her voice. she cant sing!

beyoncee great in both.

beyoncee is better.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 2nde(m): 5:36am On Jan 16, 2006
thanks spiky for the olivia she good though. what people dnt know is she aint gat a dance trainer like the llikes of beyounce and ciara. dnt get mi wrong evribdoy but we are talking about dancing, a not talking about stepping or braking or twisting your body am talking about a combination of all. thts what is called dancing.
I dont understand why femmie has to be talking about olivia when people are talking about dancing.
The 3 people i expect in the list is just Beyonce, Shakira and Ciara
Ciara is far different from these people above. Ciara is a hot stepper, a real dancer. There is different between steping and twisting bodies
Beyonce is good at twisting so Shakira too. Beyonce can make herself to be very effective becos she gat well shaped booty while Shakira can beat her hands down in Belly dance.
@Femmmie, why are you talking about trainner here trainner there, no matter how good or bad you are, you gat to have trainner to guide you through the process. It hurts me whenever i see olivia in the list of dancers, i mean it hurts.
Is as good as saying that Ashanti can dance because of some steps she did in her video "HAPPY"
If you know what dancing is all about, you will never mention Olivia.
These are dancers:
Ciara,
Missy Elliot
J.lo
Janet Jackson
Please i dont wanna see "Olivia" in this thread again and i am serious
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikelord(m): 1:50am On Jan 18, 2006
E take e easy sir!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by femmie(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2006
2nde:

I don't understand why femmie has to be talking about olivia when people are talking about dancing.
The 3 people i expect in the list is just Beyonce, Shakira and Ciara
Ciara is far different from these people above. Ciara is a hot stepper, a real dancer. There is different between steping and twisting bodies
Beyonce is good at twisting so Shakira too. Beyonce can make herself to be very effective because she gat well shaped booty while Shakira can beat her hands down in Belly dance.
@Femmmie, why are you talking about trainner here trainner there, no matter how good or bad you are, you got to have trainner to guide you through the process. It hurts me whenever i see olivia in the list of dancers, i mean it hurts.
Is as good as saying that Ashanti can dance because of some steps she did in her video "HAPPY"
If you know what dancing is all about, you will never mention Olivia.
These are dancers:
Ciara,
Missy Elliot
J.lo
Janet Jackson
Please i don't want to see "Olivia" in this thread again and i am serious
perhaps am wong but hey dnt even thinkg abt jlo
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikelord(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2006
I never included JLo cuz she is the Godmother of those ones I mentioned!
Don't you think
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by treize(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2006
Nicetohave i agree Shakira, Shakira, shakira!!!

I think Olivia is a big pile of *****

Beyonce couldn't twist her booty, she's no match for shakira

Shakira is the best.

U lot might think that it's not true but u try to learn to twist urself like that, not as easy as it looks.
Although after months of practising I'm starting to dance like her but I'm still not as good as her.
Check out "La Tortura" it's the best
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by nicetohave(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2006
Thanks treize, i guess everyone has heard it from people who knows what a good dance is  cheesy

welcome to NL treize, youre going to enjoy every bit of it........and never mind, with more practise and a few more months and under my watchful eyes  cheesy you'll be better than five shakiras put together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.