Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? - Music/Radio (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (155559 Views)

Poll: Who is the better dancer?

Beyonce: 25% (82 votes)
Shakira: 74% (239 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Copying Shakira / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Bennyslove(f): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2007
They are both good dancers with their different stlyes of dancing
but i think Shakira is more flexible when it comes to shaking 'em things.
Generally, i think they are unique.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by geebabe(f): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2007
u dey mad?how u compare beyonce wit shakira?shakira is way beta than beyonce.in beautiful liar,beyonce was forcin her self 2 dance watch it carefully.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 2:16am On Jun 22, 2007
shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by kellorah: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2007
Beyonce, Beyonce, wink
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2007
Shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by danniecool(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2007
Shakira ofcourse

no contest
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2007
Shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jfos: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2007
Beyonce was invite Shakira for ensable show, isn`t it? In spite of her friendly (?), all the world wkow that there are a permanentely competition betheen both for the numer ONE in showbiz. The competition on professinal wold music dont forgive. Beyonce ideia was cool even learning belly dance because she body is more suited to wining in the macht. And the fansclub don´t forgive. All to wait the great moment to see the most beautiful women in the moment, dance board with expactation the her girl to bee winner and can make the grand party. See the thousand blogs in internet after the confirmation of the show. And with much cruelty in the words, mainly Shakira fans. The Beyonce fans was much self assured! It´s a beautiful social phenomenon, Well, I`m a fan of both and i think that they are the best in each style and competencies. I see Bey and Shaky live in 2 shows, in Lisbon and London. It´s the supreme deliciouse. Beyonce is the winner of the body and variety of movement dance. Shakira is the winner of sensuality with unike movement of lips. Who can winner, the body or the sensuality? I continue to think that Beyonce is a artist more complet, but in the clip Beautiful Liar, i assept that the only winner is Shakira. There are some moments that we forget that there are another beautiful in ecran. Shakira is alike Shakira, and is Beyonce that chance her style and copy the beautiful blonde. She can dance like Shaky, but with more dificult and less elegance and naturality. In spite of the fabulouse body, Bey don´t forget the great presence of Shakira that to stand out in mush more time. Shakira is the winner and Beyonce no exit good of the party.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by prettika: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2007
was that english? undecided tongue cool
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2007
Shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jfos: 4:20am On Jun 25, 2007
9ja4eva:

Shakira
Can you to expose your vote?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2007
?

Shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by fataiiyo(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2007
WOW!!! SHAKIRA SHAKIRA, i lyk her steps.
she is good to say the fact
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2007
shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lysaa(f): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2007
shakira actually tot bey how to do the dance, and she confirm it saying she learnt from the best. Shakira wins y'all in belly dance but posts says dance and didnt specify the kind or did it?  undecided
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 4:20am On Jul 06, 2007
shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by beautious(f): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2007
Shakira.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
Shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by kanz: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2007
Shakira is better. watch the video of beautiful liar closely and u'll see that shakira was shown twice in the bridge of the song.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by MP007(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2007
none
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by febie(f): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2007
undecidedbeyonce is iight but all my homies say she fake n i gotta give props to my gurl shakeira to do coolher thing baby her hips don't lie
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
prettika:

was that english? undecided tongue cool

hmm, for a second, my IQ actually dropped just trying to decipher the post grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by febie(f): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2007
yep that was american english if u got a problem with it then go jump in a lake iight
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2007
girl, i know u weren't referring to me sha. u better act right.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by febie(f): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2007
what r u gon do ? nothing! for ones y don't yall mind yall business if u got a problem with the way i write my english then deal with it i don't know who u are n girl u don't kno who the fuc i am so best recognize iight cool
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
oh no u didn't! girl, whatchu smoking? do u realize i was responding to jfos and prettika's responses and NOT YOURS?
u better read something properly first before u start analyzing. ur posts didn't hold anything interesting for me to respond to. get it?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2007
soulpatrol:

oh no u didn't! girl, whatchu smoking? do u realize i was responding to jfos and prettika's responses and NOT YOURS?
u better read something properly first before u start analyzing. your posts didn't hold anything interesting for me to respond to. get it?

i was wonderin wat u did to her undecided
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2007
thank you o, my sista. she just jumped to conclusions without even knowing who i was referring to. she mustv'e had too much koolaid to drink today. rubbish!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2007
lol. . . .
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by febie(f): 2:00am On Aug 19, 2007
then sorry ma bad tought u was talking to me n koolaid don't do nothing to people ok
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 2:08am On Aug 19, 2007
tahahaha! febie, apology accepted. grin girl, i was just messing with u. didn't mean to come down on u like that. and koolaid really doesn't have any effect on people. i dont even drink it myself. cheesy
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 3:10am On Aug 22, 2007
Shakira

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.