Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You (7250 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by BADLEE: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Abuzola my friend it is not a joke . Yes, I'm serious and honestly speaking. . . .Peherps, this is what i hardly expose in public just to avoid some things, you know what i mean. I cant really tell how come the dude called BADLEE know about this, i think some who knows me must have told him/her.[/size]
No one told me, i saw you performing some weeks ago, and the performance was cool and splendid, there were two people dancing with you and the crowd was jubilating, you were putting on a jean trouser and you did ass level , you plated your hair, i got to know you were the one through your myspace picture.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by ccollins(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
Christian,be of good cheer cos we are of God and have overcome them(the world) .FOR GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN US THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
what the heck are you saying collins, stop blashemy for your own good
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Important note to readers concerning this thread: do not pity the Satanist , Satanism is never a lost or wrong doctrine and this also goes to the Atheist . Maybe you should know how you classify Satanist , Atheist and the lost Christians who worship a death guy claiming he got raised from death back to life but no single evidence or proof. . . In Satan, we Trusth![/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
Satanism is a religion mr ogaga since you believe satan exist
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by focused123(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Abuzola :

I pity you and your entire generations. You deluded son of satan. You will roast in hell just like your father Muhammed is roasting in hell fire unless you repent of your evil tendencies.

Abuzola the Great satan
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2009
Oh God of mercy ! This ghost worshipper is highly intoxicated
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola my friend Satanism is not a Religion and thats my own theory. . . I'm Satanist and i have people in common but not equal . We are bringing out the True IDENTITY of SATAN different from how Religious Folks have defined it. Satanism is a Life style . . .not a Religion.[/size]
Abuzola 1:

Satanism is a religion mr ogaga since you believe satan exist
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ogaga, you can comfirm from ur satanist pastor
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by focused123(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Abuzola :

You are exhibiting a typical Muhammedan characteristics. Which is to hate the Christians whenever your cult is exposed
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Abuzola my friend Satanism is not a Religion and thats my own theory. . . I'm Satanist and i have people in common but not equal . We are bringing out the True IDENTITY of SATAN different from how Religious Folks have defined it. Satanism is a Life style . . .not a Religion.[/size]

@ ogaga, God have mercy on you. You even have the mouth to say that you are a satanist. satan's destination is hell, if you follow him, hell is sure for you . well, you said that you are bringing the identity of satan, what other Identity can satan have apart from the way the Bible describe him? he is a lier, a killer, deciever ( as he is decieving you).
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
aksat:

@ ogaga, God have mercy on you. You even have the mouth to say that you are a satanist. satan's destination is hell, if you follow him, hell is sure for you . well, you said that you are bringing the identity of satan, what other Identity can satan have apart from the way the Bible describe him? he is a lier, a killer, deciever ( as he is decieving you).

what about you worshipping a ghost
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola 1 Satanism need no pastor(s) from the Madhouse. . . Pastors are Confussed and big Crooks! hope you know what i mean. . .

aksat

I denouce you and your so Called God ! . I dont need any mercy from your God and no need to mention things as if he's all in life. . .I reject your God and its Mercy. I only have the full authority to show mercy to my Life and no one else can take my place. . .I've got my Life. . .and i approve whatever like without any stranger/outsider interferance.

I have the Mouth and even the big mind. i mean the  liver to say im a Satanist, a proud Satanist indeed and i already have my choice. . .When on earth you religious folks would stop accussing the innocent Satan the Devil. Yes, he got power to pull you down and thats only when you mess up with him. . .LIES

Satan has been giving all the bad names of the world and he didn't do any wrong. You God is a Killer , a Jealous guy , a Lier, the root of all Evil and so on. . .
[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2009
Now I can understand that you are one of the people Jesus is talking about in the bible. the Anti-Christ, that is what you are and that shows that the world will soon come to an end.

As for you Abuzola, I dont think that you will like to follow Ogaga the satan so you better turn away from him and don't support any of is satanic posts.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
aksat:

As for you Abuzola, I dont think that you will like to follow Ogaga the satan so you better turn away from him and don't support any of is satanic posts.

stop scaring me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz embarassed
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]aksat yes, im an Anti Christ. . .A proud one indeed and hope you're not just informed?.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
cool
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ Abuzola I am not scaring you but I am just advising you.

Abuzola, joke apart. I used to wonder how you know the Bible so much. I have a feeling that you still going to be used extensively by God to preach the gospel.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola know the bible  because he has already gone through it from Genesis to Revelation but all he found inside are nonsense, many Lies upon Lies and Contradictions. . . My friend can never preach  from such a misleading book so dont ever think about that aksat  the Christ worshipper. . . .  wink[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
You called him your friend. I dont think he is your friend because you are satan according to what you claim to be. satan is also mentioned in the quran and no good was recorded about him so he cannot be your friend.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes i called him my friend and nothing proove for the account the religious books have concerning Satan the Devil. . .all are plain and pure lies . Satan is a gentle man and he's always ready to play hard with any person that insult him for no reason. . . God is the root of all Confussion, count satan out!.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
aksat:

@ Abuzola I am not scaring you but I am just advising you.

Abuzola, joke apart. I used to wonder how you know the Bible so much. I have a feeling that you still going to be used extensively by God to preach the gospel.

shocked
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yes i called him my friend and nothing proove for the account the religious books have concerning Satan the Devil. . .all are plain and pure lies . Satan is a gentle man and he's always ready to play hard with any person that insult him for no reason. . . God is the root of all Confussion, count satan out!.[/size]

Ogaga you dont worship satan yet you are on the defensive, i dont think you know ur satanism religion code of conduct, ask ur satanic pastor or priest
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Ogaga may i ask you a question.

who created satan?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]aksat Nobody is my creator. . .Nobody created Man. Man is SATAN and is the Almighty, the greatest force of the world, and the one who created you. Satan's actually a pretty nice guy. I'm just this regular guy who watches professional wrestling, the History Channel, science, Discovery Channel, MTV, and CNN. Sure I rule hell and so on, but I'm not like the other guy. . . . I'm approachable. I'm not all full of myself. I don't bogart the joint just because I'm the fallen morning star. wink

But even so, if you want to hang with me, you have to follow a couple rules. They are not commandments exactly, because I'm willing to overlook a few infractions, you know, out of neighborliness. Again, I'm not like that other prick, just keep them in mind is all I ask. cool
[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2009
Hmm! nobody is your creator. Do you have a father and a mother?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes, I've got Parents. . . . cool[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola i worship SATAN the Devil. I Worship Lucifer the all seeing eyes and i mean whatever i shall with you. . . I've got own association on satanism , new age , and world changers campaign. . .
[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
If you worship satan then satan is ur god, am i right
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes i worship SATAN, I am who I am. . .I believe in myself and nothing much. Im the God of my life. Abuzola my man you're right but not the type of God you have known. . . cool[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2009
That means u are like the xtrian since you ve god
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola i didn't tell you i believe in God(s), if there is one is me! and nothing much. I'm Satanist and i worship SATAN myself. . .hope you get what i mean now?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Streams Of Income - God's Will / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? / But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.