Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over (1324 Views)

Employed Developers In House Should Help Us With Tips To Hired / Expert In The House Should Help Out, Pls. / [SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over by umt13(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2016
pls help the potential electrical engineer.
A tutorial exam question was given to us by our Cpe301 lecture (programming in C++).

All programming gurus in the house should help for the solution pls....tanx!!

Re: C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/cplusplus/cpp_arrays.htm is a good place for the codes you need.
Declaring Arrays
To declare an array in C++, the programmer specifies the type of the elements and the number of elements required by an array as follows:

type arrayName [ arraySize ];

double balance[10];

But hang on did they not teach you before giving you those questions?
Re: C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over by umt13(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Febup:
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/cplusplus/cpp_arrays.htm is a good place for the codes you need.
Declaring Arrays
To declare an array in C++, the programmer specifies the type of the elements and the number of elements required by an array as follows:

type arrayName [ arraySize ];

double balance[10];

But hang on did they not teach you before giving you those questions?

they did not sir, the lecturer come twice and gave d tutorial question

I Dnt even Knw how to solve it, and we are writing the exam on monday
Re: C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
umt13:

they did not sir, the lecturer come twice and gave d tutorial question

I Dnt even Knw how to solve it, and we are writing the exam on monday

Try the link I sent you you'll find all the answers you want there, happy learning C++
Re: C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over by funloaded: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
What's the name of your school, in my skul, 200L, we are doing this c++ and funny enough the exam is next 2morro. We were thought mostly how to write the codes.... In 2moros exam we will basically be writing different c++ programs.... Check your handouts, it must be there
Re: C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over by Sync201(m): 1:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Check out SoloLearn(available on google app store).....it will help you pass your exam and even expand your knowledge more on it(you will literally be ahead of the class)

(1) (Reply)

Bad News On Freebitco.in Hack System / Can I Enrol For A Course On Udemy Without Laptop But Smartphone? / WHAT Happened To 2G0 Messenger ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.