Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (79318 Views)

Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
After conquering South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria, MMM has taken its message to Kenya, {promising} 40% return on investment.

The scheme, which calls itself a Global financial social network but is really just a Ponzi scheme was created by Russian criminal, Sergei Mavrodi.

Here’s to hoping Kenyans don’t get as greedy as Nigerians.

http://ibasam.com/2016/12/15/mmm-runs-to-kenya-promising-40-return-after-swindling-nigerians/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by oladipo322(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Why MMM news always.... na wa ooooo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yet Kenyans will still fall for it, just as Nigerians fell for it despite its failure in other countries and the jailing of the founder for fraud. Sad.

Visit kenya dash mmm dot net to see the new site for yourself. All the testimonials currently there were posted yesterday, so it's really new.

191 Likes 21 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Moreoffaith(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
HMM.... AND SOME LAZY ASS WILL RUN TO THIS ABI....YOU ARE FREE TO MOVE TO KENYA IF YOU STILL WANNA INVEST OOO.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by veekid(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2016

chaaaaaiiiiiii! Osanobua..... Opethom Hava shey you talk say you go bounce back lie bounce game grin grin

MMM don crash
Iyalaya MMM

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm, and people are still having high hopes by January. Smh

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by charlzcavanni101(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
make them run we are waiting for them here
cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by mccoy47(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
LMAO.. choi!

Mavorians would be like ..

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by spencekat(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Haba

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Run MMM Run!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by semit: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Are you kidding me shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Seun really means the MMM business oo

120 Likes 6 Shares

the gullible fellows will say its a fraud... Ndi Ngbu

7 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by 2rucool(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
The guy means business.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Aburi001: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
I beg na who get Mavrodi phone number?

Since the "suspension" abi na collapse of the MMM few days ago in Nigeria, my woman has being playing with Ropes and Rat poison. grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Chikelue2000(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Where is my gun pls!

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by DJBIGGY(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
interesting!!!!! and some Nigerians wil be living in denial

24 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by femliany(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
MOKU MOGBE Mo?

10 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by KiNiBiGd: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin The guy na real criminal

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by victorking: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Interesting
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Ginaz(f): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dem no wan do na by force

4 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by tuoyoojo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
the people who benefit from mmm are those who start early and withdraw after one year

to the kenyans happy hammering

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by wunmi590(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

Modified: All of you that have been quoting me, why unah dey drink Panadol for another person headache?

#ibelieveinMMM

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Bsc(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
The only best time to invest in MMM is at its initial stage.... If you invest 9months after, the case of Nigerian participants crying now will be your story.

Note : if MMM don't unfreeze accounts by January am afraid.................

13 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

My name is chima lusty and i hate hypocrisy!

342 Likes 51 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by OMOTOWO(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
I was supposed to pay somebody #1.5m last week but the lady called me to tell me I should not pay the money inside the account detail I saw on MIKU MIGBE MIDARAN(MMM).She gavevme another account details.i suspected a foul play..na so a no PH abi na GH una dey call am.May God almighty console those who may have lose/have already lose money in this ponzi scheme..a o ni fi oru e San ooo..May good God return all what the cancaworms and caterpillar(MMM)have eaten in your blind pursuit to quick wealth.e o ni ri oru e no oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by ednut1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
first entrants take position,na dem dey always benefit grin. apparently many of my friends saw this december gbege coming and cashed out in november angry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Funny as it is, they'll still fall

SMH

6 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by tolexy007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nwogbe: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by lielbree: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Amen

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bobo65(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's a pity this dude can't be arrested

He creates acct with Nigerian names

U pay to his acct as PH and he on d other hand won't GH, he places that acct on temporal ban and opens it's up for another person to PH

DUde has made billions on Nigerians

TO think of it, let all d mmm users tel themselves the truth,

If mmm open by January, how many of una go PH?
Na so so GH go full everywhere

MMM is gone

64 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.