Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (79326 Views)

Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Person wey E papa die...
E dey prepare gh for burial on Saturday..
Na wa O..Chai How e go be naa... :-D
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2016
highpriest4:
gbenu e soun jaree, talo fu oloshi 1.5m
The maga cannot even lie intelligently.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 12:04am On Dec 16, 2016
hardballripplez:

FYI. MMM is actually not helping people, instead it is adding to the level of poverty in the land. This scheme robs peter to pay Paul. Those who have huge capital to invest rob those who have little. This scheme ought to be discarded. MMM is not into any business, no is it involved in any form of buying and selling. How to do explain a scheme that takes money from Mr A to pay Mr B? then who is going to pay Mr A if no new particiipants comes into the game? I think what the media and everyone speaking against MMM are doing is for the good of the participants. It is better to educate and encourage people to stop patronizing this scheme because the end result won't be favourable for the late adopters or laggards.
Robbing Peter to pay Paul, robbing Peter to pay Paul yet in all of this Paul has not complained if not for this freeze. I like it when people oppose MMM by bringing fresh perspectives and angles rather than repeating tropes
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 12:04am On Dec 16, 2016
jkarmstrong:

It's illegal, that is why. In Nigeria, at this moment, it isn't. The law is silent on ponzi schemes---------no express injunction banning it, but over there because they have got history with ponzi schemes, the letter of the law is express. Attempt to manage or promote ponzi schemes means jail time. No 2 ways around it, no its my money allow me do whatever I what with it, the promoters are caught and jailed finito.
Nigeria and Nigerians must also have the experience.. Allow them!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chrisdking1(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2016
The Picture Of Dah Sergei Mavrodi Guy Completely Disgusts Me! Who Gave Birth To Such Notorious riffraff? It Is Becoming Unbecoming!!!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2016
FancyDaddy:
This news is a lie.
MMM has been in Kenya since July 18 2016.
MMM dribbles them like Merci. Every MMM Bad news is a Success Attraction. Publicity stunt.
Still got Paid today on MMM.
And more People are joining because they found out that MMM is working. The system is secured like Berlin Stone wall. MMM is Rock. It stand gidigba. Every Upgrade is a blessing. Even Banks Upgrade their server/site too. Come January!! Dews of Heaven!! Showers of Blessings. No bi today MMM is changing lives. ISTANDWITH MakingMyMoney(MMM)

Nigeria Media na wash.

Inept.

MMM dribble them like Merci. Every MMM Bad news is a Success Attraction. Publicity stunt.
Still got Paid today on MMM.
And more People are joining because they found out that MMM is working. The system is secured like Berlin Stone wall. MMM is Rock. It stand gidigba. Every Upgrade is a blessing. Even Banks Upgrade their server/site too. Come January!! Dews of Heaven!! Showers of Blessings. No bi today MMM is changing lives. ISTANDWITH MakingMyMoney(MMM)

Kenya Started MMM Long ago.
Sometimes It is embarrassing to share the same space with low IQs.

If FG can distribute Social welfare in a decentralized way like MMM. No begggar would be on our street.

The Future is Blockchain technology it is Decentralized Tech.

The System can be adopted by FG to make everyone rich. Instead of centralizing the who nation resources in Foreign account, buying houses in Dubai with Public money.

Learn to see the good sides of things. Dont have evil eyes on people.

Not to talk of using the simple blockchain technology to wipe out corruption forever. No need for ICPC or EFCC. MMM exposed me to all of this. Now I know at least a little about cryptocurrencies, the blockchain revolution, the Internet of things etc

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 12:17am On Dec 16, 2016
makavel7:
mmm has been in kenya for close to 2 years now. I just confirmed from someone that lives there. Why is everyone spreading lies about mmm? Any blogger looking for traffic just make out stories and insert mmm inside
And they keep hurling the hypocritical word that mavrodians are greedy.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2016
gbosaa:

Lustychima,
I am touched by your narration but know this, successive life failures and life disappointments are no reason to get involved in demonic business like MMM. I called it demonic because that's what it is. It is designed to exploit and ruin lives.

People give testimonies of how they moved from one room apartment to mansions but have you asked yourself how that money come through? A few people prospering at the expense of millions is CAPITAL EVIL. MMM does not produce anything. MMM does not manufacture any product. All it does is recycle people's money.

Wtf is 'GETTING HELP' and 'PROVIDING HELP'?
You invest your hard earned money and some smart evil man tells that you aren't investing money rather 'providing help'!!! Is that not enough warning to you to stay the hell away from such a man and such a scheme!??

Can you sue him?? Bro you provided help because you are a PHILANTHROPIST and very benevolent.

There are news of this sort of scheme all over. Umana, Benaz bond in the east in the 90s. They all crashed and the smart brains behind them vanished with people's money.

A friend was telling me about ZEEK scheme. It was in ththe US. It crashed. Where does your 30% come from?

No one should celebrate MMM...You are ruining lives same way drug dealers destroy lives. A drug dealer is even better than you lot. He buys with his money and gives to gullible and helpless people out there who can't resist his product.

I don't mock those who get involve but there are several warnings out there for the wise to heed. Govt, financial institutions all warn d about this evil but your likes defended it as long as you are 'getting help' from gullible people from the base of the pyramid.

I believe you are an Igbo man...there's a saying..." Ukpana okpoko gburu, nwanne okwa nti chiri ya o.
MMM does not produce anything, MMM does not manufacture any product bla bla bla. Please I want enlightened and well reasoned opposition to this MMM thing. Now tell me what your banks and others whose business is solely to sell currencies produce or manufacture. Think!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by openmine(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2016
tuoyoojo:
the people who benefit from mmm are those who start early and withdraw after one year

to the kenyans happy hammering
TRUE!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2016
lustychima:
I respect ur opinion
Read what he wrote again and you will discover that it is absolute balderdash. MMM does not produce anything. Do people who sell currencies produce anything?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

If your motivation in warning them was from out of genuine concern you will not laugh at all. You will look at them as misguided folks who did not know better. It's a test of maturity for you. It's not Mmmers. It is you. What kind of person are you? That's the question your reaction to all of this puts across to you. And it's not yet ended yet ooo. Let's wait and see. But meanwhile don't laugh. You will lose nothing if you don't laugh and you might perhaps gain more in being more understanding and sympathetic to those who don't accept your advice because remember we are all human. No man is an island.
Meeeen fùck that shìt. Ill do whatever fùck I want they should sue me if they are that pained. I owe nobody an apology Ill keep laughing at them. Being stupìd is a luxury and the price is steep. They are about to find out
.... tha hard way
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 12:33am On Dec 16, 2016
bobo65:

There is a diff BTW risk taking and gullibility
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 12:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Babzilla:

Meeeen fùck that shìt. Ill do whatever fùck I want they should sue me if they are that pained. I owe nobody an apology Ill keep laughing at them. Being stupìd is a luxury and the price is steep. They are about to find out
.... tha hard way
Hahahaha hahahaha. I am a participants. Laugh at me and I will laugh at myself.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha. I am a participants. Laugh at me and I will laugh at myself.
Yyou are a participant?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Basalt(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2016
bobo65:
It's a pity this dude can't be arrested

He creates acct with Nigerian names

U pay to his acct as PH and he on d other hand won't GH, he places that acct on temporal ban and opens it's up for another person to PH

DUde has made billions on Nigerians

TO think of it, let all d mmm users tel themselves the truth,

If mmm open by January, how many of una go PH?
Na so so GH go full everywhere

MMM is gone

I hate it when people talk what they don't know
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Ak47young(m): 12:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Basalt:

I hate it when people talk what they don't know
Ur the one that doesn't know what ur saying continue to decive ur self
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2016
RealityShot:

Demonic? Did you see ghosts or dream bad dreams of Hellish or gory things when you heard about MMM ?

"A few people prospering at the expense of millions is CAPITAL EVIL."
Better edit that shit before em politicians catch you!

When we did "investment" Nigerian stock exchange and it crashed in 2008
Why did you not come here and post "get the he'll away from that scheme !! "?

You speak of other programs ; if Americans fell for such schemes..
Why beaker when a third world citizen does the same?
Or we shouldn't want money?

You are tribalistic animal... Go and hide in some pig shit hole!

Do whatever you want with your money sir. I aired my opinion. You don't have to like or accept it.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2016
RealityShot:

Demonic? Did you see ghosts or dream bad dreams of Hellish or gory things when you heard about MMM ?

"A few people prospering at the expense of millions is CAPITAL EVIL."
Better edit that shit before em politicians catch you!

When we did "investment" Nigerian stock exchange and it crashed in 2008
Why did you not come here and post "get the he'll away from that scheme !! "?

You speak of other programs ; if Americans fell for such schemes..
Why beaker when a third world citizen does the same?
Or we shouldn't want money?

You are tribalistic animal... Go and hide in some pig shit hole!
Don't mind him. He wrote all that trash and I bet he was feeling cool. Shouting demonic, demonic is his own variant of the nitwits who robotically shout ponzi scheme, Ponzi scheme once MMM is mentioned. What most people don't know is that some of those schemes might really have worked if not government using authority stealing and law to stifle them,and ban them because of vested interest. Take cancer cure for example. They are many documented stories of alternative cure to cancer but the big pharmaceutical companies have waged a brutal war against all such cures and labelled them quackery and deride them in the mind of the public through propaganda. I am anti establishment and for that reason I support MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

MMM does not produce anything, MMM does not manufacture any product bla bla bla. Please I want enlightened and well reasoned opposition to this MMM thing. Now tell me what your banks and others whose business is solely to sell currencies produce or manufacture. Think!

im not here to educate you about banking and its operations but I'm sure that within you, you know that any financial outfit that promises to pay 30% of deposit which in this instance they termed 'money you paid to provide help' is fraud. That is not sustainable. You don't need degree in finance to know that such venture will crash heavily and with a lot of casualties but sadly your greed won't let you see that far even though it's right there in your face staring at you.

MMM is sustained by the gullible majority. This man who brought it to Nigeria will disappoint you all and he will have lots excuses and reasons when it collapses. He has made a fortune and he has his back up when people start screaming.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 1:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Babzilla:

Yyou are a participant?
Yes my guy. Free yourself you hear. I joined because truly I wanted more money, I wanted to just try something I have not done before and because I knew some terrible things about the global financial system long before MMM. This thing my brother is like love. Life is hard for many people. believe it or not MMM gave a lot of people hope, put smiles on their face, fed them. For that reason alone I pray in my heart that it never crashes. Take a look around. Is this a country? Do we have a government? Would you believe if I told you that from 1960 till date Nigeria has not solved even a single, I say a single social problem-from electricity to water, to housing to education, to industry to job creation, to health care to transportation. Not one, not even a single one of these issues has been successfully fixed over the spread for the benefit of all Nigerians. I talk to you man to man. Do you have a family? Are you responsible for others. Do you know the immense pressure people face and the hardship they go through to just to eat? It might be easy for you but it is not so for many others. During elections our people having been impoverished by politicians stoop so low as to collect Maggi, salt and Congo of rice and barter away their destinies and that of their children because deep down inside of them they know there is no future, no destiny as such to be given to them by the politicians. When I see our people stooping so low I become angry but at the same time I understand. Do you know what it means to come back home and face the hapless situation of hunger and deprivation not just for yourself but for your wife and children. People keep shouting work hard, work hard, work hard. My brother nobody works harder than poor people. It's really pathetic. They sweat, they push, they suffer yet nothing to show for it. It is in the light of this that I ask you even though I don't know you not to laugh. Wait to laugh when MMM succeeds. It should succeed. It doesn't hurt anyone if I pH to someone and someone else pH to me and on and on and on. Do you know that that is the law of nature? The heaven gives rains, the earth soaks it up, plants, human beings and animals use it to survive and reproduce. It evaporates and condenses and down again it pours. I did not just joined MMM. I reasoned it out. You might not join but for the sake of our collective humanity don't laugh. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Bojc7: 1:17am On Dec 16, 2016
bobo65:
It's a pity this dude can't be arrested

He creates acct with Nigerian names

U pay to his acct as PH and he on d other hand won't GH, he places that acct on temporal ban and opens it's up for another person to PH

DUde has made billions on Nigerians

TO think of it, let all d mmm users tel themselves the truth,

If mmm open by January, how many of una go PH?
Na so so GH go full everywhere

MMM is gone
Gbam!!!
truth is bitter. grin grin
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

Don't mind him. He wrote all that trash and I bet he was feeling cool. Shouting demonic, demonic is his own variant of the nitwits who robotically shout ponzi scheme, Ponzi scheme once MMM is mentioned. What most people don't know is that some of those schemes might really have worked if not government using authority stealing and law to stifle them,and ban them because of vested interest. Take cancer cure for example. They are many documented stories of alternative cure to cancer but the big pharmaceutical companies have waged a brutal war against all such cures and labelled them quackery and deride them in the mind of the public through propaganda. I am anti establishment and for that reason I support MMM

There are also documented stories of how schemes like this defrauded and impoverished lives.
Few will benefit but many will lose because such an idea isn't sustainable. There is a limit to the population involved and soon the number of people needing help will overwhelm those providing the help.
This isn't about government intervention etc. The operator knows this and I'm sure he already has his escape route when things start going wrong. He will blame the government and so would all of you.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Bojc7: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2016
maclatunji:
Hahahahahahahaha... See how the scammers are reinventing themselves.
.....and how d SCAMMED are living in self~denial!
grin grin
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Mujtahida: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2016
gbosaa:

im not here to educate you about banking and its operations but I'm sure that within you, you know that any financial outfit that promises to pay 30% of deposit which in this instance they termed 'money you paid to provide help' is fraud. That is not sustainable. You don't need degree in finance to know that such venture will crash heavily and with a lot of casualties but sadly your greed won't let you see that far even though it's right there in your face staring at you.

MMM is sustained by the gullible majority. This man who brought it to Nigeria will disappoint you all and he will have lots excuses and reasons when it collapses. He has made a fortune and he has his back up when people start screaming.
Your point is a no brainer. It cannot be done! it is not sustainable! it cannot work! How many times have these nay sayings been heard in this world and time and time again it was proven wrong. Go and read about Nicholas Tesla and the AC and DC electricity current battle he waged with naysayers. How many times have many scientist, inventors, social reformers, explorers, pioneers, adventurers heard that dark, mind chilling negative word: it cannot be done! Go jare. Someone who knew once said All things, yes All things are possible. I am greedy. Yes I gladly admit that I am greedy. What else can you say: I am foolish, I am gullible, I am ignorant bla bla bla. You are blind, you are too fucking blind. Even if MMM eventually crashes I will lose nothing. I believe deeply in my heart that all things are mine. You call me greedy. Since you are so quick to call me greedy although you know nothing about me what if I called you a coward, a man who lacks balls and an absolute pussy who is too afraid to step out from his comfort zone?. Ever heard of Sir Roger Bannister? Read this article http://www.nomeatathlete.com/4-minute-mile-certainty/. Ever heard of Sir Edmund Hillary? Don't open ya mouth in this life, in this mysterious life and in this vast universe and say so and so cannot work. If only you know what man is and what he can do and will do you won't say that again. Once a thing is based on sound principles, take it anywhere it would work. You are opposed to MMM because you simply do not believe in it. That is all.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Kelvic4real(m): 2:02am On Dec 16, 2016
This publicity is sponsored for sure
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Tinyemeka(m): 2:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Seun:
Yet Kenyans will still fall for it, just as Nigerians fell for it despite its failure in other countries and the jailing of the founder for fraud. Sad.

Visit kenya dash mmm dot net to see the new site for yourself. All the testimonials currently there were posted yesterday, so it's really new.

Somebody there posted that he registered in May 2016.

Meanwhile there's another shop in Ghana.

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Tinyemeka(m): 2:55am On Dec 16, 2016
wunmi590:
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

Modified: All of you that have been quoting me, why unah dey drink Panadol for another person headache?

#ibelieveinMMM
LOL. I just found out another thing. A nwafor is the No1 Bitcoin consultant for MMM-South Africa: Francis Muoghalu! smiley
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by swizzdre(m): 3:08am On Dec 16, 2016
But some people stoopid sha, one is even comparing mmm to the invention of electricity and other great inventions when mmm obviously thrives on "if" people "pH". No financial organization is capable of doling out 30% interest sustainably in the long run.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by lonelydora: 3:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Bsc:
The only best time to invest in MMM is at its initial stage.... If you invest 9months after, the case of Nigerian participants crying now will be your story.

Note : if MMM don't unfreeze accounts by January am afraid.................

Don't try anything funny.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Horus(m): 4:28am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Neddstark: 4:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

All Hail the selfless and generous Saint neddstark. Some might be greedy but it is pathetic how hypocritical many others are. Let him that is without sin cast the first stone if not let him keep shut and go and wash his stinking boxers!

Just tell me you wanna lick on mi balls gayman grin grin grin
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Bitterleafsoup: 5:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Mujtahida:

Did you go to the Kenya website?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.