Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,001 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed (2159 Views)

42inches Samsung Lcd Tv Forsale / Samsung 32 Inch LCD TV / Lg 32" Lcd Tv Hdmi 720p Hd Lcd Tv Flat Screen Freeview Tv, Just 42k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello Nairalenders! I've got a Sony Bravia LCD TV that needs fixing(warranty has elapsed); The screen shows different colours horizontally making viewing a heck of a task. I need a good techie to fix it asap. Kindly link me (email, phone number or address) to a technician in Lagos. Thanks
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lucid1:
Hello Nairalenders! I've got a Sony Bravia LCD TV that needs fixing(warranty has elapsed); The screen shows different colours horizontally making viewing a heck of a task. I need a good techie to fix it asap. Kindly link me (email, phone number or address) to a technician in Lagos. Thanks
Take it to Alaba or you can repair it yourself, LCD or LED TV have three, main components, the audio, video, and power pack, your TV video Component may need demagnetizing or some tuning. Or complete replacement. Do a search on Google to locate the video component and how to remove it
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
indigene:

Take it to Alaba or you can repair it yourself, LCD or LED TV have three, main components, the audio, video, and power pack, your TV video Component may need demagnetizing or some tuning. Or complete replacement. Do a search on Google to locate the video component and how to remove it
This is way beyond novice level embarassed

I've never been to Alaba, I was hoping I could get a contact
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by onward4life(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lucid1:

0810 103 9122 whatsapp Femi

He is also on Nairaland.

Thank me lerra
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
onward4life:

0810 103 9122 whatsapp Femi

He is also on Nairaland.

Thank me lerra

Thanks, muchly.
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Lucid1:

In the US and other advanced countries, there's what is called DIY viz Do it yourself. Where in some cases you can't, you throw it away, do you now see where we have all the used and scrap electronics all over the place.
To demagnetize a TV screen switch on your TV set get a big discarded speaker magnet, move it gently left to right in stroke form, the screen color starts to clear. This is caused by speakers nearest to TV sets
The technician might just do this and collect #30K, for a five minutes job, and you gladly pay.
Don't be a lazy brain, Google it
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
indigene:

In the US and other advanced countries, there's what is called DIY viz Do it yourself. Where in some cases you can't, you throw it away, do you now see where we have all the used and scrap electronics all over the place.
To demagnetize a TV screen switch on your TV set get a big discarded speaker magnet, move it gently left to right in stroke form, the screen color starts to clear. This is caused by speakers nearest to TV sets
The technician might just do this and collect #30K, for a five minutes job, and you gladly pay.
Don't be a lazy brain, Google it
Gee, I said rainbow colors horizontally distributed and distorting images. You're trying hard to make me seem like a nitwit, come on. I thought that magnet stuff only affects CRT TVs This isn't a magnetization issue, thanks

1 Like

Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by StPete: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
same bloody issue affecting my LED TV after buying it brand new at a ridiculous amount. I called Sony Centre and I was told to discard the tv and get a new one as the replacement screen cost same amount as a brand new TV. I took it to Alaba but they couldn't fix it and up till now I'm still looking for solution. it's a 40" TV BTW!
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by pato405(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lucid1:

We are in the same boat bro. My 32' SHARP LED Tv (just 2yrs, bought brand new from Cash & Carry) is distorting pictures and I was advised to take it to Alaba. I don't know where or how to get there! I called the Alaba guy and even offered to pay him for home service if he could make it to my crib, but he refused, insisting I must bring it to Alaba. I don't even have the free time to start traveling to Alaba. undecided
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
indigene:

jargon!
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
jargon!
Shall we advise it to be dumped in the nearest waste bin
Re: LCD TV Technician/repairer (sony) Needed by idris4r83(m): 3:37am On Dec 17, 2016
indigene:

Shall we advise it to be dumped in the nearest waste bin
better

(1) (Reply)

Huawei y6 pro(G Power)29k / *SOLD OUT* Mint Samsung galaxy J7 Pro Open Box Dual Sim 4G LTE @85k Only! / Us Used Dell E7440 Ultrabook At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.