Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money (36327 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by DONSMITH123(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado Ekiti

Fayose after withdrawing money from Zenith Bank, Ado Ekiti. Photo: Kamarudeen Ogundele

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Thursday stormed Zenith Bank in Ado Ekiti to withdraw money from his bank accounts earlier frozen by the Economics and Financial Crimes Commission.

His action followed the judgment of a Federal High Court sitting in Ado Ekiti which ordered the bank to immediately unfreeze the accounts after condemning the action of the EFCC.

http://punchng.com/fayose-storms-zenith-bank-demand-money/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Airforce1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
My Hero i so love you

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by stephnie1(f): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
this man Jail go long should he fail to win come 2018

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Baawaa(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
That means Fayose is broke,oh Fayose too is doing MMM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by DONSMITH123(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baawaa:
That means Fayose is broke,oh Fayose too is doing MMM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stephnie1:

una get bad mouth o grin grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by stephnie1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

una get bad mouth o grin grin grin

abi na

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Baawaa(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:
He cannot contest come 2018,this is his 2 term

35 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by OnankpaBa(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin Okada man MMM don dupe am
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by phkka1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
My action governor please withdraw every in that account. Do not look back on that bike. Your enemies must be put to shame.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by IVORY2009(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Action governor, I dey laugh grin grin Buhari must obey court rulings this time...

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by OnankpaBa(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:

who wan give am?

4 Likes 1 Share

IVORY2009:
Action governor, I dey laugh grin grin Buhari must obey court rulings this time...

Fayose go soon run from this country

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by stephnie1(f): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
OnankpaBa:

who wan give am?
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by stephnie1(f): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baawaa:

He cannot contest come 2018,this is his 2 term

it means he's on the run then
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Baawaa(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:
My Hero i so love you
That means you are not responsible,"show me your hero and I will tell you who you are" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Realdeals(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Illusion! he should have storm Lagos instead
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by stephnie1(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:
My Hero i so love you

is that the song you release?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by IamPatriotic(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Anarchy breeds anarchy, Nigeria is near state of lawlessness, that why any one could threaten brimestone and fire, and go Scot-free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Baawaa(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:

it means he's on the run then
His days are numbered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
make i sit here to observe
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by IVORY2009(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:

Fayose go soon run from this country

Fayose run ke? Frm who? Fearless governor!

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Baawaa:
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by OnankpaBa(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

Fayose run ke? For who? Fearless governor!

we can only call him fearless after the expiration of his tenure. for now immunity is there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by stephnie1(f): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baawaa:

His days are numbered

i concur grin
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by IamPatriotic(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
I didn't believe this story , until I read it on punchng.com, Fayose is crudely daring Buhari, unfortunately, Bubu is dirty hence he can't fight dirt.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by DONSMITH123(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin or Abuja

Realdeals:
Illusion! he should have storm Lagos instead
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by momentarylapse: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Where is that sword he always uses to slice ponmo?
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by IVORY2009(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:

we can only call him fearless after the expiration of his tenure. for now immunity is there.

Even if his tenure expires, the Ayo Peter Fayose that I know, can never be intimidated, ask Obj; in the means of Efcc the man was still bold and talking...

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by DONSMITH123(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I didn't believe this story , until I read it on punchng.com, Fayose is crudely daring Buhari, unfortunately, Bubu is dirty hence he can't fight dirt.

he's only covered by immunity. and believe me, If presidency should acts, we will still be the one to call them names.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by abdul4new(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fayose father christmas of Ekiti , he needed the money to celebrate christmas with the people of ekiti.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by DONSMITH123(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by DONSMITH123(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin

abdul4new:
Fayose father christmas of Ekiti , he needed the money to celebrate christmas with the people of ekiti.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha / Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State / Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated In Plateau (ADP Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.