Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? (2117 Views)

"Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians / Recession Will End In 2017 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Who put us into this mess? I know Buhari would say Johnathan but Nigerians know that it is this purpose less government that caused it

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by lashout1: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Ahmadgani:
don't get yourself to gallows, at least not yet.

the budget proposal will be scrutinized and that deficit it's likely going to be minimised
The dude that presented the proposal will be the same person to scrutinize?

Comprehension gap from a ladened nerve. The word '...intend' in my comment should tilt you toward the gallow.
Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by ccffwx: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians, we are too gullible and cowardly. This is what will happen in 2019. After the masses suffer for three years, palliative schemes will be introduced in late 2018. Things like "food programme", "job on the go", etc. Then Buhari would act like a saint and re-contest. Many will fight with their brothers just to support him. After that you Nigerians will still vote for him. The politicians know all these. They know how to get you people and focus on that instead of making your lives better.
Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by juman(m): 12:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Recession was brought by buhari himself.
Instead of thinking about second term, why not the very old man president think how to use this his four years term judiciously and perform excellently.

A very old man that can drop dead any moment.
Even we that are some of his children age mate, we can drop dead any time talk less of very old man thinking only to perform during second term.

Where is jonathan that had that thought of second term yesterday?
Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by dosk: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2016
When a child depends on his father for survival and goes around wishing that his father never progresses........... I WONDER!
Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by wristbangle: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2016
ritababe:
I will if by then 1#=1$

Then get ready to vote for another candidate
Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2016
RichieRex:

Zombie spotted
YOU ARE READING MY COMMENT WRONGLY, YOU MADE AN INCOMPLETE COMMENT I COMPLETED IT, and. you call me a zombie, THE NUMBER ONE THING I HATE MOST IS apc and associates AND AM ONE OUT OF THE MOST CONSISTENCE PEOPLE AROUND
Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by Ahmadgani(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2016
lashout1:

The dude that presented the proposal will be the same person to scrutinize?

Comprehension gap from a ladened nerve. The word '...intend' in my comment should tilt you toward the gallow.
nope, the national assembly will scrutinize the budget. just like I typed earlier, once the budget is scrutinized, then the said amount he INTEND to borrow will likely change.

your view is shortsighted, it's too early for you to assume room temperature, don't cross the Jordan, at least not yet
Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by KingRex1(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2016
If buhari pulls us outta recession with the crippled Brent crude prices then Im definitely gonna help in rigging the election for him if una no vote.

Anyone who doesn't vote for him is simply a bigot and did it outta personal hatred.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE READING MY COMMENT WRONGLY, YOU MADE AN INCOMPLETE COMMENT I COMPLETED IT, and. you call me a zombie, THE NUMBER ONE THING I HATE MOST IS apc and associates AND AM ONE OUT OF THE MOST CONSISTENCE PEOPLE AROUND

No hard feelins bro,i misintapreted ur quote.

PMB got us into this so its his responsibility to take us out,n dat dosnt guarantee his re-eletion
Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by decomaniaboss(f): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2016
darknetcom:
economy my foot...

you people dont understand why core buharits voted buhari..

we voted buhari because of boko..

and boko is contained....

we have no other demands from buhari till 2019...

we? undecided

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by darknetcom: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
decomaniaboss:
we? undecided

yes we!!..you will know how the we are in 2019..

the quiet ones that just watch from the sides and think quietly for themselves since 1960....

we are many!!!...
Re: If Buhari Pulls Us Out Of Recession, Will You Vote For Him Come 2019? by decomaniaboss(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
darknetcom:

yes we!!..you will know how the we are in 2019..

the quiet ones that just watch from the sides and think quietly for themselves since 1960....

we are many!!!...
zombies are always many undecided,but it doesn't stop the actor to kill em all and save his family cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Will Reply Soyinka, Respect Is Reciprocal, Dino Take Him To Cleaners joor. / Nnamdi Kanu Prepares For Kuje Prison As President Arrives Today / "In A Referendum, Akwai Ibom Will Join Igbos In Biafra"-Philip Effiongs Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.