Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) (25744 Views)

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/15/see-how-this-white-man-is-romancing-our-girls-whats-your-reaction/

What is this white man doing? Isn't he romancing the woman? Doesn't it appear as though the girl is uncomfortable with his attentions, amorous and improper?

A Facebook user, Song, posted this photo some moments ago. He wrote, "Whites folks who come to African do this. Molest and abuse young girls and go free. This is to show how care free some of our African Countries are. Still worshipping the white man as if we are still under the colonial period. If this was to Happen in Europe or America, the FBI, CIA, combat armies will be looking for you round the world in 80days. How Pathetic."

So what the hell is going on? Is this romance? Or the white man is truly abusing and molesting our girl? Is this right? What do you think?

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by herzern(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Followinq.
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by steppin: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
What a perv.
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by ikp120(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
This looks staged.

Is it how stupid the man is? Watching you take pictures of him doing that stuff? undecided
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by Khd95(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Maybe the brezz are part of the gym's equipment
For stretching fingersgrin
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by Khd95(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
D geh just sidon like person wey MMM don dupegrin

6 Likes

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
It doesn't appear as anything. That babe is outright smiling.
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by ashewoboy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
she dey feel the.............fill in the blank space. that word is too sacred for me to mention it on this context.
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by ashewoboy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Masikay:

how are you doing?
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by steppin: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
percival:

Of course... After feasting your hungry eyes on it. Shameless hypocrite!
Easy way to spot a pedo*phile...they always defend their own like he's doing now.
More power to your small pr*ick

2 Likes

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
He's teaching her how ao 2 do breast massage wink
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by steppin: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
percival:

Stop pushing your shortcomings on me, bro. Real men own up to their fears, cowards hide under fantasies as a way of escape from reality. Apparently, you opted for the easy way out - cowardice.

And why the fuck_ are you fascinated with my dîck? I see you are devout homosexual as well. What a combo!
Oh! You're a Homo and a pedo*phile too? Dangerous combination. 14yrs imprisonment and castration loading..
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by MadJay: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
angry

So is she complaining

why can't you stuppid idiotts mind ya goddam bizness
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by Splinz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Doesn't look serious.
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by handsam(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Masikay:

Hey.
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by steppin: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
percival:

Dumb _fuck.
The embittered biddy your mum left you with during infancy must have flatulated on your numb skull.
You had to involve my mum cos you're motherless. I understand. What happened to her? My guess is she gave up the ghost while giving birth to a retard.

1 Like

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by mikhe2(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
ashewoboy:
she dey feel the.............fill in the blank space. that word is too sacred for me to mention it on this context.
anointing
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
steppin:

You had to involve my mum cos you're motherless. I understand. What happened to her? My guess is she gave up the ghost while giving birth to a retard.

But did I direct any insulting remark at your mum, you single-digit-IQ dummy?

Anyway, I won't respond in kind to the bibble-babble you spat out of your filthy mouth up there, because I respect mothers, you child of forlorn and misfortune fated for doom.

It's not my fault you never had the chance to experience being loved in an unbroken home free from woes. It must really be a hard life for you out there.

You are better off traded for some cowries to replace the rice mummy managed to buy from her daily struggles to feed your worthless _ass, you waste of home resources! Bloody _idiat!
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by AyamStarch: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
This girl that doesn't have boobs, what is he pressing sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by steppin: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
percival:

But did I direct any insulting remark at your mum, you single-digit-IQ dummy?

Anyway, I won't respond in kind to the bibble-babble you spat out of your filthy mouth up there, because I respect mothers, you child of forlorn and misfortune fated for doom.

It's not my fault you never had the chance to experience being loved in an unbroken home free from woes. It must really be a hard life for you.
You are better off wandering
Silly wankker. You don't need to direct any insulting remark to my mum. Mentioning her in your silly post is enough. If you wanna make stupid remarks, use your dead mum.
Now, run along. I have nothing to do with motherless urchins like you.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by Atoos(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fp
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by dingbang(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by momentarylapse: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aristo? It's allowed!
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
steppin:

Silly wankker. You don't need to direct any insulting remark to my mum. Mentioning her in your silly post is enough. If you wanna make stupid remarks, use your dead mum.
Now, run along. I have nothing to do with motherless urchins like you.

Your frustration is now becoming obvious with every post you make. Easy boy, you might rupture an artery.

It's always easy to detect parentless peeps given the bitterness they ooze everywhere they go. Thank God for adoption, there's still little hope for you.
Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by steppin: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
percival:

Your frustration is now becoming obvious with every post you make. Easy boy, you might rupture an artery.

It's always easy to detect parentless peeps given the pains they ooze everywhere they go. Thank God for adoption, there's still little hope for you.

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/15/see-how-this-white-man-is-romancing-our-girls-whats-your-reaction/

What is this white man doing? Isn't he romancing the woman? Doesn't it appear as though the girl is uncomfortable with his attentions, amorous and improper?

A Facebook user, Song, posted this photo some moments ago. He wrote, "Whites folks who come to African do this. Molest and abuse young girls and go free. This is to show how care free some of our African Countries are. Still worshipping the white man as if we are still under the colonial period. If this was to Happen in Europe or America, the FBI, CIA, combat armies will be looking for you round the world in 80days. How Pathetic."

So what the hell is going on? Is this romance? Or the white man is truly abusing and molesting our girl? Is this right? What do you think?

This the locker room of a gym. There is no background information to process the presence of both of them in the locker room...i.e.is it private gym or public, do they have separate male/female locker rooms, is she registered member or staff in the gym, is he registered member or staff in the gym....the knowledge will help to shape judgement on whether there is act of trespassing or even outright violation of gym regulations.

Nonetheless, the camera angle appears to be a third party. Gyms will not install camera in a locker room and if they did the resolution will not be so sharp and neither will the placement be directed at a dressing area of the room....it might be placed at entrance for instance to monitor gender separation and access.

So there appears from the camera evidence that this might be staged or intended act, at least on part of the man. The girl could very well have walked into a trap and then realizing her fate became helpless to resist.

I quite agree that white men have turned Africa to their paradise....and our hell....they have learnt to come here and live all their sexual fantasies and perversions on our young beautiful girls. Acts which back in their own country would land them in prison and blacklisting, in Africa they violate our girls and we reward and worship them, and beg them to return.

There are facilitators who get paid huge money to supply young virgins to these basterds. Look at the case of 76yrh old emir in North who kidnapped a 14 you old and told the nation that his forced marriage to her cannot be reversed. He has not been arrested, in fact the case has been hushed and those who we expect to keep up with it are silent. The white people watch thesekinds of things. If your own leader who are to protect but are so corrupt and perverted that young virgins in their domain are games, who can stop perverted white men from coming in to defile as many virgins they want?

Sorry I talked too much and monopolized space on your thread. I'll shut up. grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) by MrCork: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Masikay:

^^^^^AT LAST.. SOMEBORRRRRRRY WITH SENCE...THANK ME LATER undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.