Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To (11876 Views)

Get Paypal Verification Documents Or Verified Skrill or Any Online Documents / American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2017
fulfilled2016:

Arbitrage, send me a message on Whatsapp and let's discuss business : bitcoin supply.

I will or you get me through my signature contact.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2017
crystar:
Am interested. playing add me

I will or you get me through my signature contact please.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
How much do you want to buy skrill

N415
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
cmoney22222:

@ arbitrage , whats your rate to buy Skrill $

N415
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2017
Youngzedd:

Next time don't just jump into what you don't know.

Skrill no longer accept withdrawal to bank account in USD.

BYE BYE

That's serious if true. May be because they started the Naira withdrawal option.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2017
Ebuka478:

And EUR as well? Chale shift and stop deceiving yourself

Are you saying they still deposit EUR but only stop USD withdrawal in favor of Naira?
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by Youngzedd(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2017
arbitrage:

That's serious if true. May be because they started the Naira withdrawal option.

Seems una government don tell them to stop because I see no reason they have to stop USD withdrawal.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by varmint: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
arbitrage:

Are you saying they still deposit EUR but only stop USD withdrawal in favor of Naira?
Can you chat on whatsapp please? I have some questions about dom account withdrawal. My whatsapp contact is on my signature. Thanks in advance
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by CallmeLucy(m): 2:25am On Jan 24, 2017
How can I contact you? Do you have a WhatsApp number?
arbitrage:

Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2017
varmint:

Can you chat on whatsapp please? I have some questions about dom account withdrawal. My whatsapp contact is on my signature. Thanks in advance

Yes Sir, I do. Check my signature below.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
CallmeLucy:
How can I contact you? Do you have a WhatsApp number?

Yes Sir, I do. Check my signature below.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by MICHEAL346(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2017
Here, withdraw bitcoin to your bank account
https://www.luno.com/?promo=PQ3SE
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
I think I may still be wrong to think Skrill withdrawal in USD or EURO works.

Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by Najwal: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
arbitrage:
I think I may still be wrong to think Skrill withdrawal in USD or EURO works.

Bros abeg how can i fund my perfect money bitcoin account, thanks
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Najwal:

Bros abeg how can i fund my perfect money bitcoin account, thanks

Which one is perfect money bitcoin account?
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's obvious Skrill withdrawal to Nigerian bank is no more working but withdrawal to GT dollar card seems to still be in foreign currency as depicted below:

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by Najwal: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
arbitrage:

Which one is perfect money bitcoin account?

Inside perfect money it has Bitcoin account aside from USD or EUR
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Najwal:

Inside perfect money it has Bitcoin account aside from USD or EUR

Check it well, it may have option to transfer (convert) from your USD and Euro balance to PM Bitcoin balance.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
What is your card upload funding limit per month to your Nigerian Skrill account? I saw $26,875 USD per month on mine below while other methods of funding and withdrawal are limitless.

Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by mrintelligent(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Youngzedd:

Next time don't just jump into what you don't know.

Skrill no longer accept withdrawal to bank account in USD.

BYE BYE

I think Skrill still accept withdrawal in USD but in different way.

Youngzedd, My question is this: Hope it is not a prohibited to receive skrill and the likes in our dorm account in Nigeria?
Can I chat you up on WhatsApp?
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Those scanned pages I posted shows that the withdrawal will not arrive as USD but in Naira with the conversion (at about N301 per USD) shown above.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by GoldenBoy21(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
arbitrage:
Those scanned pages I posted shows that the withdrawal will not arrive as USD but in Naira with the conversion (at about N301 per USD) shown above.

Did the withdrawal go through at the 301 NGN/$ rate?
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by arbitrage: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
GoldenBoy21:

Did the withdrawal go through at the 301 NGN/$ rate?

I wouldn't even attempt such 301 Naira withdrawal for Skrill I bought at N430 per USD when I can transfer it to my foreign accounts.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by cmoney22222: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Can i withdraw to my gtb dollar mastercard. Have you tried it pls
arbitrage:
It's obvious Skrill withdrawal to Nigerian bank is no more working but withdrawal to GT dollar card seems to still be in foreign currency as depicted below:
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by cmoney22222: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2017
In which other way to withdraw in dolls?
mrintelligent:

I think Skrill still accept withdrawal in USD but in different way.

Youngzedd, My question is this: Hope it is not a prohibited to receive skrill and the likes in our dorm account in Nigeria?
Can I chat you up on WhatsApp?
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by mrintelligent(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
cmoney22222:

The option has been blocked now
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by Youngzedd(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
cmoney22222:

Sell it.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by cmoney22222: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2017
to?

Youngzedd:

Sell it.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by mrintelligent(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2017
NETELLER IS URGENTLY NEEDED.
Kindly contact me with your sexy rate.
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by vickylala239: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Skrill needed!!!!!

Neteller needed!!!

Contact my signature!!!!!!

Fast trade....

Good rate.....

Escrow allowed
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by cmoney22222: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2017
i have skrill 70$, what say you

vickylala239:
Skrill needed!!!!!

Neteller needed!!!

Contact my signature!!!!!!

Fast trade....

Good rate.....

Escrow allowed
Re: Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To by vickylala239: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2017
cmoney22222:
i have skrill 70$, what say you

Whatsapp me below....Check u Will see my Whatsapp number below

Add me up..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Preventing Your Business Name From Being Reallocated By The CAC? / Cyber-attacks: ‘N150bn Depositors’ Monies At Risk’ / How To Start A Small Scale Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.