Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? (10381 Views)

What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by typicalgamer(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Dunno...played hundreds
Best for now is currently bullet force No game on mobile bests it
you are damn right bullet force is da bomb
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by IJOBA2: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
RESIDENTS EVIL4 VERY SCARY GAME
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by ola12(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
SeKTo:
6 guns
max Payne mobile
shadow gun
gta vice city! sanandreas
odd world stranger
Fahrenheit indigo prophecy
bully
wwe immortals
brother in arms 3
Glad to see sum1 else loves oddsworld stranger's wrath. Completely underrated game
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by ola12(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Nova 3 no 1, boom beach, clash royale
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by JimmyJab(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Stranded
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by charlesdublin1: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2017
I have played mini militia which I have downloaded from the one of the most trusted site [url]Andropoint.com[/url]
That game almost is capable to beat the CS. Which both games are addictive.

Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by SeKTo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
ola12:

Glad to see sum1 else loves oddsworld stranger's wrath. Completely underrated game
I salute you hope u killed sekto
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by Holuwatoobii(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by sheikshegetto(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Holuwatoobii:
Correct guy, but mine was on pc tho.. Until my brother accidentally wiped it off my laptop, i nearly did a cain and abel on him.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by ola12(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
SeKTo:
I salute you hope u killed sekto
No o, I couldnt pass one bounty mission like dat, cant rememba d name but it was hard mehn
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by SeKTo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
ola12:

No o, I couldnt pass one bounty mission like dat, cant rememba d name but it was hard mehn
lol till the very end mehn the ending was dope
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by JUHABACH: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2017
nova legacy
lone wolf

galaxy on fire 2
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by gabgabby2meb: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
gerrystoner101:
Download this fun game for free on Google Play store. You would love it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SaturnGames.RollerBladePro

you made it?
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by GemmaMccormick: 4:32am On Feb 02, 2018
I liked the main quest, it's quite Faustian. There isn't a lot of fighting in it though (basically a few bosses, but few trashes), it's talk heavy with a few "Witcher sense puzzles" on iPhone. Not much new gear outside of the Ofiery (sp?) stuff and it's not that much better than the top witcher gear from the base game.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by Papadoh(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
sheikshegetto:

Correct guy, but mine was on pc tho.. Until my brother accidentally wiped it off my laptop, i nearly did a cain and abel on him.

Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by Papadoh(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Vector,
Shadow Fight,
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes,
Hackers,
Prison RPG, blah blah blah.

Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by Hayorkormiare: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=Khaliyah post=51969625]Av Played lots of cool games like, Infinity blade11(for ios), den nova 3(played d game in 3D, it was so fun seeing d actions live). Nova 3 is awsome
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by Shakiratemma(f): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Can some1 give me a sure link 4 Nova 3.. Cant seem to get d correct link and can u guys suggest a good "god of war" kinda of game... Thanks
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jackie chan stuntmaster. i played it on my via ppsspp. its a ps1 classic.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shakiratemma:
Can some1 give me a sure link 4 Nova 3.. Cant seem to get d correct link and can u guys suggest a good "god of war" kinda of game... Thanks
try dantes inferno.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by nanora: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2018
My favorite is Summoner Wars, then my phone was lost then I have to drop it.
instagram online
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by CrownGamers: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2018
I love mobile games .....do you guys play online as well as on consoles like ps4 and Xbox fifa and the likes....im looking for people to play against online
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by albret: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
The term kizi Game refers to the theme displayed on a machine. Games are controlled by game-specific firmware that is responsible for the appearance and behavior of the game. IGT has a library of hundreds of game programs, including many of the industry’s most popular titles.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by Ayolzi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Prince081:
Killer bean
�� seriously
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by Ayolzi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
They said mobile games u guys
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by SeedofDavid: 6:00am On Jul 30, 2019
DesChyko:
Football Manager
Hello do you have the 2019 on mobile?
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by DesChyko: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2019
SeedofDavid:

Hello do you have the 2019 on mobile?
Yup. And if I am right, we are already friends on facebook.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by SeedofDavid: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2019
DesChyko:
Yup. And if I am right, we are already friends on facebook.
I doubt we are but was wondering if I could get the app through you.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by DesChyko: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
SeedofDavid:

I doubt we are but was wondering if I could get the app through you.
How do I add you up on Whatsapp?
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by SeedofDavid: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
DesChyko:
How do I add you up on Whatsapp?
check your mail boss
Re: What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? by DesChyko: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2019
SeedofDavid:

check your mail boss

I did. And there was no way of replying the mail. At least I didn't see one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA 14 on pc / PES 2020 PPSSPPP Download link - ISO+ SAVE DATA & TEXTURE / WHO To Classify Video Game Addiction A Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.