Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (588378 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Dtobs sweetie, hadampson,Adesina12,Angelinastto etc make una come ooooooooo better don land.
Wetin dey happen? i hope am nur late o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Dtobs sweetie, hadampson,Adesina12,Angelinastto etc make una come ooooooooo better don land.
Baby boo, am here.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by slimkhan(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Omo dis your story is bursting my brain o

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by blanquito(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
nice one bro
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na woh Temy,which kind dream be dis self,u make me come de fear,nice update jare...that Juliet of a Girl self,..i reserve my comment nw

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by jibs4lv(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
reading dis tori,u shall nt be a ghost reader for ever.

good work bro.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by boligo1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
hmmmmmm...waitin for the next update
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by emerich(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Twaci:
Thank you smiley
Hey dear! Are you on Telegram?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nifeola: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks @ yungtemy for d article, it's d first piece I will be reading here and I really do enjoyed it. More ink to ya pen and more wisdom, Knowledge and understanding, really happy to join Nairaland
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Twaci(f): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
emerich:

Hey dear! Are you on Telegram?
Yes I am.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Chukzii(m): 4:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Young man, will u coman update this thing osiso!!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Davidhero(m): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Temy, Temy.....

U no dey try oh, abeg jush try update small..
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by emerich(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Twaci:
Yes I am.
Great, would love to be ur friend on Telegram...... Hope you don't mind?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Twaci(f): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2017
emerich:

Great, would love to be ur friend on Telegram...... Hope you don't mind?
Sure, gimme your username. smiley
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by emerich(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Twaci:
Sure, gimme your username. smiley
@chachoxy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Today is my day. Literaturelanders show me some love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Hadampson:
Today is my day. Literaturelanders show me some love

You already have the love dear....... wink
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by slimkhan(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Were the update now........... people dey cry for here o cry
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bro I joined nairaland cause of you must really commend your work even if it will soon be completed. Thumbs up wink
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Guy are hungry for update na Temy,do us better plz
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Milliano007(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
lol........I was so curious to know d end of this episode
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Timson01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
the story is nice but the issue is a story too much extended because boring for anxiety temy i understand ur schoolwork sha
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chai! this world is a very small place ooo.
Dtobs that has been giving me red eyes because of Yawandequeen, I didn't know he's someone I lived in the same street with in Texas. and Yawandequeen has forgotten when I gave her a lift while she was going for antenatal when she was heavily pregnant of their twins.....nawa ooo for wetin internet fit cause ooo

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by holufunmie(f): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
this story has been a hit back to back,,ave been a ghost reader for a while buh I just ave to deactivate my ghost mode because it will be very bad of me not to comment,,I must say u are a talented writer,,keep up the gud work,the lord is ur strength,,thumps up.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
ladiesBOO:
Chai! this world is a very small place ooo.
Dtobs that has been giving me red eyes because of Yawandequeen, I didn't know he's someone I lived in the same street with in Texas. and Yawandequeen has forgotten when I gave her a lift while she was going for antenatal when she was heavily pregnant of their twins.....nawa ooo for wetin internet fit cause ooo

Hmmmmmm. AH!

Am sure there is a mix up here cos there are lotta cars in our home and I have personal driver who takes me out. I can tell you I wasn't the one that you gave a lift to. tongue

And coupled with the fact that U cant afford to stay on the same street with us cos it's freaking expensive and am sure you can't afford it. Dtobs please say something.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPDAZZY(f): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Happy birthday dear Hadampson. Enjoy kiss
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
SPDAZZY:
Happy birthday dear Hadampson. Enjoy kiss
Thanks dear, i really appreciate.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
lilkrix:
Bro I joined nairaland cause of you must really commend your work even if it will soon be completed. Thumbs up wink
No it's not. He was only joking, he's got a whole lot to tell us. Stay tuned and watch out for more episodes, it's promises to be thrilling, captivating, action packed and entertaining as well. WATCHOUT!!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by jibs4lv(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
HBD DUDE
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 4:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Hmmmmmm. AH!

Am sure there is a mix up here cos there are lotta cars in our home and I have personal driver who takes me out. I can tell you I wasn't the one that you gave a lift to. tongue

And coupled with the fact that U cant afford to stay on the same street with us cos it's freaking expensive and am sure you can't afford it. Dtobs please say something.
I just don't wanna take that as an insult coupled with the fact that you're an ingrate...... how could you talk to me that way.
I think that day you told me dtobs was too busy in the office and he suspended your driver for his recklessness?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2017
ladiesBOO:
I just don't wanna take that as an insult coupled with the fact that you're an ingrate...... how could you talk to me that way.
I think that day you told me dtobs was too busy in the office and he suspended your driver for his recklessness?

Ah
Dtobs come oooooo
Dear U can lie for Africa shocked
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Ah
Dtobs come oooooo
Dear U cab lie for Africa shocked
if your dtobs isn't a senior liar, let him come here and tell you that I had a contact with him early this week.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.