Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (587929 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by AlamienDagash(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Like seriously? U dream dat? Oluwa!! Kom nd update pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Julietogbo(f): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
AAU no be beans aluta continua I love ur story where do u stay
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Julietogbo:
you want to be the second Juliet?
he will be a blessing to you just as he's been to precious, Juliet and others
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by sunddy: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2017
holufunmie:
this story has been a hit back to back,,ave been a ghost reader for a while buh I just ave to deactivate my ghost mode because it will be very bad of me not to comment,,I must say u are a talented writer,,keep up the gud work,the lord is ur strength,,thumps up.
Cute lips! I have been a ghost reader I just have to deactivate my ghostmode Cus it would be bad of me not to compliment ur look
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by mexzzy47(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Following.......
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by geemayor(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
@yungtemy, I'm a big fan of yours. I have been following this right from day one....but plz body dey hot finish this up biko........kudos to you.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SEEDORF441(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
youngtemy com and update ooo
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by GindoX(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ur updates is taking too long...
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dedicated to Hadampson

''2004 Bolaji was the main guy, My nigga no dey ever comot with the same tie, Fly nigga, cool Cat wey dey make friends. If Bolaji no dey the club, the party no dey make sense.....'' I rapped along Ice Prince verse in the song titled ''Whiskey'' as I hurriedly tidied my room in warm expectation of Juliet, my girlfriend.
I had developed this strong love for Ice Prince music, to the extent that I had to buy all his albums, ranging from Everybody loves Ice prince to Fire of Zamani. I also got his EP, which he titled ''Trash Can''. At least, these clearly depicts my love for that dude music.
I was almost through with my house chores when I heard a loud knock on my door.
''na who be that, you wan break my door?'' I asked, as I left what I was doing to check who it was. I was quiet positive that the person knocking wasn't Juliet or Precious. I clearly had no other individual in mind other than ''Emafidon''. And realistically, there he was like a raging bull, putting on just a boxer. Observing his protruding belly made me question his age.
''how far now'' I asked, trying to inquire why he was so furious. I could notice anger written all over his face.
''Temy, your music too loud, you wan burst my ear, you wan kill person, he be like say you pack comot for this hostel'' Emafidon said, with his thick raging baritone voice.
I was far from surprised at what he just said, because I wasnt the type to turnt up my music so loud. Though, the music was loud but it wasn't that loud like Emafidon assumed it to be. I remained quiet for awhile, because I believed that drastic action I might take, may probably not end well. I therefore decided to remain mute.
I gazed at Emafidons belly yet again, his bushy hair on his chest was clearly displayed, it was more like sabisa forest.
''But why this guy go dey oppress me na, for my own room again, you be landlord, abi caretaker'' I wondered ''If exam don start I go fit understand that one''. I can still recall several instances whereby Emafidon would be busy fuckin his babe at night around 11pm till dawn, making loud sexual noises, while I'd lay in bed suffering from ''Konji''.
I went into my room and Lowered the music I was playing. I wasn't acting like an hypocrite. I just didn't want to have issues with him, stuffs like this could escalate into something big if care wasn't taken. I have heard issues of students getting killed on campus because of mere arguments, which could be resolved with an handshake or a 10 naira sachet water.
''the volume dey well now abi'' I asked him
''e dey well'' was his reply.
I locked my door and continued my cleaning. And this time around, I increased my pace. ''Konji'' had completely finished me, it was like 2 weeks since I last had sex, and that was with Precious. I had tried and tried to call Juliet but she wasn't always available, she had cultivated the habit of dishing out excuses every now and then. Precious on the other hand was not always at home, I'm quiet sure, she went to other states to hustle as usual:
Infact my Konji had risen to the point whereby I'd sometimes begin to hallucinate whenever I was in class, or even on the atm queue. I'd developed the gift of undressing a girl with my eyes. *Just joking o*
After an hour, Juliet arrived. I was filled with joy at the sight of her, ''at last my Konji will depreciate a bit'' I thought inwardly. although I was happy but I tried not to show any sign. I paid off the bike man who brought her, and I gave her a huge hug.
''baby, did you miss me'' I asked, with a joyous smile on my face.
''why will you ask me that kind question'' she gave me the worst reply ever.
I was shocked by her reply. I felt something was definitely wrong somewhere, I just needed to investigate. I was quiet inquisitive, I wanted to know what was going on in that little mind of hers.
Juliet entered into my room and laid on the bed, pressing her phone. I got her some biscuits and a cold can of malt.
When she finished eating, she continued pressing her phone, giving me few replies to questions that I threw at her. I drew more closer to her, caressing her hand so she could give in to me. My Konji level was already reading *FULL BAR*.
I kissed the side of her neck just to turn her on, but she continued pressing her phone, like I was a ghost or something. It was as if my presence wasn't felt.
''Jesus o!!! Chai!... Which Kind Babe Be This O'' I wondered, I was boiling with anger within me, but still yet I was helpless. I just couldnt force a girl, even if she was my girlfriend to have sex with me, it has to be her own freewill
''Babe what's happening'' I said looking into her eyes.
''Nothing'' she said, while still pressing her phone.
''have I offended you, if I have please forgive me'' *and that was Konji talking, not me*.
''No you haven't'' she said. ''I'm just tired''
I knew she wasnt telling the truth, something was definitely wrong somewhere, something was wrong between us, I just needed to find out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
geemayor:
@yungtemy, I'm a big fan of yours. I have been following this right from day one....but plz body dey hot finish this up biko........kudos to you.
I hailo... Thanks alot
mexzzy47:
Following.......
Thanks
ladiesBOO:
you want to be the second Juliet?
he will be a blessing to you just as he's been to precious, Juliet and others
lol
Julietogbo:
Thanks alot... I stay very close to your house grin
holufunmie:
this story has been a hit back to back,,ave been a ghost reader for a while buh I just ave to deactivate my ghost mode because it will be very bad of me not to comment,,I must say u are a talented writer,,keep up the gud work,the lord is ur strength,,thumps up.
Amen... And God bless u.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Temy my guy,u did the right thing by nt forcing her to hv sex with you.....it is my no4 rule "never u force a lady into hv sex with you" thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nifeola:
Thanks @ yungtemy for d article, it's d first piece I will be reading here and I really do enjoyed it. More ink to ya pen and more wisdom, Knowledge and understanding, really happy to join Nairaland
thank you... And welcome
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Damibiz:
Temy my guy,u did the right thing by nt forcing her to hv sex with you.....it is my no4 rule "never u force a lady into hv sex with you" thanks for the update
confirm.... You be correct guy. grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
emerich:
Am perplexed, coming from an AAU undergraduate,......... am impressed, never thought I could read from the 1st page to the 60th of a thread in less than 3 hours, I give it out to yungTemy and Twaci, you guys rock, your piece deserved my accolades, am an AAU product too, college of Medicine, graduated 2010, stayed at Don Carlos Gold hostel, G1 directly opposite the col, reading your piece got me reminiscing, good old memories, GT, Sun nice, market square, NLT, Supreme, Mind cast, Evergreen, Ujuelen, not forgetting the most pretty gals in any high institution, EKP babes, twale baba......... 1 love bro.
Bros... I greet you. You too much I swear. I glad I brought back AAU memories and I'm glad you like this story.
Respek

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
xolocious:

Jesus does, he's the same yesterday, today and forever.
Boss, I wasn't the same yesterday, and I won't be the same tomorrow... Lolz. Thanks for liking the story.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2017
YungTemy:

Boss, I wasn't the same yesterday, and I won't be the same tomorrow... Lolz. Thanks for liking the story.
I'm/was referring to your story. It's has been and remained a hit back to back. It was a hit when u started, it has remained a hit while the story goes we also do expect it to remain so. Don't cut short this journey. U've got to let it sail through, U've got alot to tell us all. We all look forward to new episodes which has kept us all to our feet and got many screaming though u might not hear the sound of joy, excitement... cry of anticipation and the drama it entails. Don't let us (me in particular) down. I look forward to your updates and don't make the literature section of Nairaland look obsolete. Prior to this moment, I was never a fan of this page (literature column) and I've never for once viewed its articles. Your story brought about the transformation and made me a believer of the abundant talents that abounds here.
Cast me not away...
I beg of you!!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2017
Temy, this last episode was a classic beat around the bush. You didn't cure the suspense around your bad dream, you just typed a few hundred words to buy yourself time and ease the pressure on you to update. Wettin concern us with your loud music and emafiadon? Just go and ahead and tell us if he's f%%king her and if she's has a grand plan to hurt you and precious.

I just tire for this your last episode. E worse pass WAP super Story.

I'm still a fan of your story. beggar no get choice I go wait

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Thanks 4 d dedication yungtemy.. I appreciate. btw when are u going to finish diz story coz ya wife(angelinastto) has finished her own story

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by queenitee(f): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2017
Awwnnn I miss this story a lot
Yungtemmy,thumbs up
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Observing codely.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Temy, this last episode was a classic beat around the bush. You didn't cure the suspense around your bad dream, you just typed a few hundred words to buy yourself time and ease the pressure on you to update. Wettin concern us with your loud music and emafiadon? Just go and ahead and tell us if he's f%%king her and if she's has a grand plan to hurt you and precious.

grin grin
ok sir.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks 4 d dedication yungtemy.. I appreciate. btw when are u going to finish diz story coz ya wife(angelinastto) has finished her own story
Today grin... And you're welcome
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Observing codely.
tongue
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2017
queenitee:
Awwnnn I miss this story a lot Yungtemmy,thumbs up
thanks baby.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2017
xolocious:

I'm/was referring to your story. It's has been and remained a hit back to back. It was a hit when u started, it has remained a hit while the story goes we also do expect it to remain so. Don't cut short this journey. U've got to let it sail through, U've got alot to tell us all. We all look forward to new episodes which has kept us all to our feet and got many screaming though u might not hear the sound of joy, excitement... cry of anticipation and the drama it entails. Don't let us (me in particular) down. I look forward to your updates and don't make the literature section of Nairaland look obsolete. Prior to this moment, I was never a fan of this page (literature column) and I've never for once viewed its articles. Your story brought about the transformation and made me a believer of the abundant talents that abounds here.
Cast me not away...
I beg of you!!!
Lol.. Xolocious no dey ever give up. Badt guyz

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
YungTemy:

Lol.. Xolocious no dey ever give up. Badt guyz
Bros I dey yarn u d koko (Eziokwu/truth). I just dey speak my mind oh, I no fit hide am. Don't cut it short...
Thanks boss (In anticipation to more updates) and I know u won't let us down.
Uwese!!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

grin grin

Calm down, don't be in a hurry. He's got alot in stock and if he should go with ur script, it then means that u're trying to end all in one episode.
He's the boss, producer and director too. Just chill, take ur seat, eat ur pop corn and watch how it unfold. U're in for a thrill.
Jah bless you for the love and followership...
u're recognized!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Ah
Dtobs come oooooo
Dear U can lie for Africa shocked
*Knock Knock*

Baby boo, how re you?

Sowie, the journey took longer than expected, but it is inevitable. Hope you are good? And I hope nobody has been troubling you?

I saw this lousy man, what's his name sef! Ladiesboo one time like that! He was struggling with his old car on the road.

Now I'm back for you baby!!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by jibs4lv(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
i dey enjoy ur tori very wel , i pray more grz to ur elb and u shal nt sufa waist pain as u dey refine juliet, Angel nd precious crude oyel....waiting like liberty status!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Toyade888(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Baba boss haaa see as you good...chai i gats play you...u too good.. angry

Oya update grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
DTOBS:

*Knock Knock*

Baby boo, how re you?

Sowie, the journey took longer than expected, but it is inevitable. Hope you are good? And I hope nobody has been troubling you?

I saw this lousy man, what's his name sef! Ladiesboo one time like that! He was struggling with his old car on the road.

Now I'm back for you baby!!!

Welcome love we missed you like kilode.

Am fine thank you.

I guessed as much that LadiesBOO cant afford to live on same street with us.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
[b][/b]Emma dey wire your juliet ... Na time go tell

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.