Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (588515 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Vallyview: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Nice job,why nt document it via writing a book? or can i buy this story?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by MaryRBrown: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2017
brow the matter tire me

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by omelly(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
lol, i graduated from there 2016, History and international studies
YungTemy:
I get you. I study @ one of the most notorious schools in Nigeria. Ambrose alli university. In finals already. Pidgin is the trend over there but I will try to limit it. And I will mention you in my next post.
Thank. Preciate

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by gwinaB(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2017
YungTemy:
I get you. I study @ one of the most notorious schools in Nigeria. Ambrose alli university. In finals already. Pidgin is the trend over there but I will try to limit it. And I will mention you in my next post.
Thank. Preciate

Where in EKP is a joint called NFA? And please don't call the school notorious

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by tzoracle: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
let me comment cos this is page 69

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Kaycee9242(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bros pls when are we getting d rest

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by itsandi(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Interesting smiley Read other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Enjoy smiley
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by omelly(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na Emordi you dey talk about so, very strict man, he no mention DELETE his from book of life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
YungTemy:
That very evening after Lectures, my friends came over to my hostel to relax after a long day at school. Lectures had become more intensed as our Head Of Department (HOD) had tightened our lecture timetable. We began to have classes by 6:30 in the morning and sometimes close for the day around 5 or maybe 6 in the evening.
I can still recall that very day, while Doc. Esosa was lecturing us on ''introduction to International relations 11'' something strange or lemme put it this way, something crazy happened in class...
Doc.Esosa was notably know as a very strict lecturer, he was a no nonsense man. Although he was very funny when he talks but when it comes to a thorough business like teaching, he took it quiet seriously.
''I'm a very friendly person'' he'd say ''I'm very jovial, I smile alot but don't take me for a fool. If you take me for a fool, I will eat you up like a food. I love to teach in a quiet, and a peaceful environment. I must not hear any phone ring in my class, not even a pin drop''.
Doc. Esosa should be in early 60's, about 5'7 feet tall. he was always on jeans and long sleeves as if he was still in his youth. He had few grey hair on his head and beards. His classes kick starts around 3pm and ends around 5pm. Whoever comes after 3, the person wouldn't be allowed to enter into his class, but thankfully I wasn't late so I sat the middle of the lecture hall where I could see and hear the lecturer clearly.
''close both doors, no one should enter into my class.. It's 3:03pm. At least I have tried'' Doc.Esosa said putting on his glasses. ''Those who aren't in my class today won't enter into my book of life. Let the lecture begin''.
Mayson sat beside me, but looking around geographically, I couldn't notice the presence of Thompson.
Me: Mayson afa. Where Thompson say?... You sure say Thompson enter this class so. Thompson don dey miss lectures too much now a days.
Mayson: Thompson dey o. Not quiet long we go track one babe like that for English department. We enter class together. He go dey back dey chill.
I turned back to observe if Thompson was really in class, and lo and behold, Thompson was waving at me from behind to signify his presence.
Me: I don see am. I be think say he don run go house.
Mayson: he dear not. Doc. Esosa no dey use attendance play o. After God, Jesus, Holy spirit, my papa and mama, na Doc.Esosa I fear pass o. No be lie.
Me: True talk. No be lie.
After about an hour of rigorous teaching, I began to hear strange vibrating sounds. It grew louder and louder. It became more and more intensed.
Mayson: who be that wey get phone for class na. Doc. Esosa go vex o.
Me: I just tire o. Na person phone dey sound like generator wey don pass him life span.
Mayson: e go be chinko phone o. All this yeye Chinese phone... Nonsense
There was murmuring amongst all the students in class, as the entire class was about to explode with small side talks amongst themselves.
Doc Esosa: whose phone is vibrating in my class. Who is that?... What nonsense.
The vibrating noise didn't stop, we than decided to trace the sound, only to find out that it was coming from the back sit. Thompson sit to be precise. Thompson laid his head on the table snoring loudly.
Me: Thompson don Bleep up o. Which kind guy be this one. Thompson don fall my hand o. I swear,
The class all gazed at Thompson, as his sit partner tapped him to wake. Thompson woke up immediately. He took his pen from his pocket and began to write on his book. He cleaned the saliva that was resting at the side of his mouth with the back of his hand, and he kept concentrating on whatever he thought he was doing.
Doc.Esosa: boy. what do you think you are doing?... Young man where did I stop in my teaching?
Thompson: sir..
Doc.Esosa: don't sir me... What did I just say.
Thompson: Tramadol?
Doc.Esosa: you said?
Thompson: sir.
Doc.Esosa: class, is this boy okay?... Is he my student?... Where's the class rep?
The class rep stood up from his sit, and as usual he was putting on his over sized blue suit and a very long fat silver tie enough to pull a mans destiny down.
Class rep: he is our course mate sir
Doc.Esosa: are you sure?
Class rep: yes sir.
Doc.Esosa: is that how you make loud noises when you sleep?... And you don't sleep when lecture is going. Class Rep... Should I remove his name from my book of lie?
Class rep: have mercy on him sir.
Doc.Esosa: Thank your stars. But for today attendance, count yourself out. I will cancel your name myself.
Doc.Esosa brought out his attendance book aka book of life and cancelled Thompson name.
Me: Thank God for our Jehovah witness class rep. Doc.Esosa for finish Thompson carrier.
Mayson: I been give Thompson tramadol o. Na wetin dey Bleep am up be that.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ugo147: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
I love your work.....wen will u post more

Sha u be ashewo sha....4king ur xgf is d worst tin even though u can get easy access if u knw hw 2 lie well but der is a reason why u broke up....
Precious na runz girl....u sure say she no get hiv....sha take it easy......

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by fordgreen(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
U go die oh...haba, nyc piece tho
YungTemy:

I'm a saint o... But lemme count sha. Um, like 10... Plus sister blessing, sister Ruth, madam philo, Bisi.... The girl wey sell plantain for my junction (i don forget her name), Kiki, patience and lastly Precious... Lol

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by fordgreen(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
i swear this line is dope....
kajsa08:
Mayson: na why you wan con kill yourself?
Me: Thompson, You no know say as you dey rush this rice all your intestine go dey burn... See this guy...before you know them go show you for NTA news dey beg people for help.

@YoungTemmy ure cray.
this part is gonna make my night.
nice update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Prudent5217: 4:26am On Dec 07, 2017
Thanks Temmy for this wonderful story even at 4am am still reading such a wonderful, nourishing story

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by philpwresh(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2017
Youngtemy Nice work I just concluded the story

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by itsandi(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Such an interesting story smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by zadokokezie(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2017
I MADE IT.. FOLLOWED D THREAD FROM PAGE 0 TO PAGE 69...
1 DAY STRAIGHT READING. STORY WAS KUL. I LIKE DAT SMART AND JOAN... JOAN JUST PLAY U ANYHOW... REALLY COOL STORY BUT SHA COME AND COMPLETE IT.. U STILL DEY 300 LEVEL FOR D STORY... DIDN'T SAY WHEN U GRADUATED

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by olafestid(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Your story is wow bro, looking forward to read the remaining of your adventure as an undergraduate. Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dayo4real12: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2017
OMG I ìgbádùn dis story, Spread mat, Eating popcorn

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPERMANC(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2017
I go soon enter university because of the babes wer ful there

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Lastpharoah33: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
This guy is good, thumbs up

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by mykh01(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Boss i duff my hat for your sagacity. I appreciate this picture of thought you presented. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by habsydiamond(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
what a nice write up.....u really deserve an award for putting up something as good as this....well done bro

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by eagleonearth(m): 3:01am On Dec 08, 2017
xolocious:

Jesus does, he's the same yesterday, today and forever. He's the one we all look up to and I suggest u do same.
Your story has been a guide to all and many of us are learning from it and enjoying the drama. Don't deprive US of this wonderful story of urs. Years to come, u will go through this same page and u will be glad u wrote it out. Such memories lingers on forever and many people will come to this thread to read your story. Don't kill it, live it.
I actually did after like a year of initiating the thread.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by eagleonearth(m): 3:39am On Dec 08, 2017
YungTemy:
''guy no try me o. As I dey hear so, my head dey skip sometimes o, wetin you go tell Juliet?'' I asked yet again.
''I tell am the truth na. She ask about you and I tell her say them beat you'' he said, with an hysterical smile on his face. This guy is evil.
''you dey mad, you be woman?'' I asked with anger written all over my face. ''why you dey act like woman. You go dey snitch me abi?''. At this point my hostel mates had began to gather. Precious wasn't around.
''No reason am'' he said.
I dialed Juliet's number yet again. With prayerful hopes that she picks my call, at least to hear my side of the story, as the need maybe. She indeed picked but she didn't even allow me say anything she just kept talking.
''Temy, why are you disturbing me. Leave me alone. Abi you want to beat me too. You should be ashamed of youself. See.... See, I'm not like that your neighbour that you f*ck everyday o. I'm so not like that. You can't touch me. Yeye boy''
after her brief insults and semi curses, she cut the line. And I was just standing there looking like the the statue of Liberty. I tried to relate with what she just said. I looked at Emafidon and I was quiet sure, he was seeing blue flames emanating from my eyes. His scared looks reflected perfectly well on his face.
I threw a mighty punch at his chest immediately without notice, which drew him a bit backward, and another one in his stomach. I saw him hold his belly for safety.
''you don die for my hand. I go finish you today'' I Said.
''leave am o... Temy leave am o'' were the chorus noises made by the females in my hostel. But I ignored them completely.
''that your babe na idiot'' he said, as he held his stomach with his left hands. I could tell, he was in great pain.
''you dey mad, you be fool. I go f*ck you up today'' I said, as I grabbed him from the ground by his collar. Emafidon was such a weakling, with his developing protruding belly like Mr Ibu.
''Temy, she be wan revenge you'' he said, already covering his face.
''wetin you mean''
''I don blow the babe'' he said.
''you say wetin?'' I asked, as I watched myself withdraw from him.
I just couldn't phantom what he had just said, it just wasn't clear to me anymore. ''Juliet having sex with Emafidon?, like when that one con happen.'' I wondered.
I left Emafidon and headed straight to my room. I locked myself inside. As Emafidon words kept re-playing in my head.
''I don blow the babe''*
I didn't see the need fighting Emafidon anymore. Juliet was not worth fighting for. Though it was an eye for an eye but I've learnt one or two lessons from this particular event.
I decided to text Juliet, to make her aware that I had learnt about her adventure with Emafidon, and the text goes as follows:
''I now know about your affair with Emafidon. There's no point hiding it again. I regret my mistakes and I take full responsibility for it. You're a nice person and I wish you find someone better. Bye''.
I sent her the text, and in about 5 mins time, she called me back, giving me 6 misses calls but I practically ignored.

THE END.
Temi you are a born writer. Don't waste this talent oo. You must be in your 300l now if I followed properly. I graduated from another tough state university 9 yrs ago. I was a chronic hemp smoker, alcohol junkie and lived among terrible folks. All in all Jesus stepped in and I'm too joyous today. May God see you thru throughout your remaining stay in Ekpoma. You are loved but Jesus loves you most. Again, don't waste your talent as a great literary man.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Vickkyboy(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2017
lol even Rivers State University cultism e too much (public display)

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by maina55: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tomy I really enjoyed your story,,, please I will appreciate if you continue with this story,,, or any update

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Danchoco(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2017
I hail oooo nice write up.....I am a graduate of that great institution ....Accounting Department.....2008 set.....Campus story is the way of life......be safe my broda...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by itsandi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting story on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by itsandi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Interesting cheesy Enjoy other interesting story on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Almost a week now, and there is still nothing

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
eagleonearth:
Temi you are a born writer. Don't waste this talent oo. You must be in your 300l now if I followed properly. I graduated from another tough state university 9 yrs ago. I was a chronic hemp smoker, alcohol junkie and lived among terrible folks. All in all Jesus stepped in and I'm too joyous today. May God see you thru throughout your remaining stay in Ekpoma. You are loved but Jesus loves you most. Again, don't waste your talent as a great literary man.
Thank you so much... I'm a graduate already.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
habsydiamond:
what a nice write up.....u really deserve an award for putting up something as good as this....well done bro
Thank you bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.