Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience (29279 Views)

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2016
TasalaHQ CEO was robbed last night on Eko bridge. She narrates how 6 armed robbers attacked her and her driver below.

The most traumatizing thing that has EVER happened in my life happened this evening.

After an amazing day at @tfdseries , I was stuck in traffic on Eko bridge, literally 5 mins away from home. Next thing I know both the front and back windows of my car were smashed in by armed robbers. My driver was driving and I was in the back. There were 2 on each side and 2 on standby literally just grabbing everything they could from the car. My handbag and another bag.

One even grabbed my wrist as my phone was in my hand. @bsrasaki @fifidilly this was while I was chatting with you guys. It happened so fast I could not even comprehend what was going on.

My driver immediately got out of the car and told me to get in the drivers seat and drive home immediately. I was so shaken I couldn't move at first but had to snap out of it. The saddest part is that no one tried to help as my driver attempted to hold one of them down. There were so many cars and people on the road but everyone just looked on.

I thank God that we are both safe, alive and well. Everything that was lost was material and the car can be fixed. I've heard these stories before but in my 4 years of living in Nigeria, this was a first for me.

Apparently these things happen more during the festive season. Please let us all be extra careful and vigilant. These are hard times in Nigeria and people are desperate. Keep safe!! I'm just super grateful to God that we were not physically harmed. The thieves can enjoy rocking my handbag and my possessions for all I care #staysafe #Nigeria.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/tasalahq-robbed-eko-bridge-last-night.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by HungerBAD: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Damn.

Same Eko Bridge?we should be very careful around this festive period. And I have always advised people not to chat on their phones in buses,public places or when stuck in hold ups.

You are drawing unwanted attention to yourself.

Safety tips:always keep your handbags, phones and wallets away from an outside view.

Thank God you are safe. Thieves usually meet violent ends.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2016
My goodness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2016
And when angry mobs makes an arrangement for them to meet their maker on time people will start crying foul? Auntie take heart, they will meet their Waterloo very soon..

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:54am On Dec 16, 2016
The fact that people looked away and couldn't help is bad joor. Tomorrow could be their turn, I don't even understand what this country is turning into. Thank God you're safe though, life first over material things.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Waspy(m): 5:56am On Dec 16, 2016
This is one of the reasons I prefer a jeep with high ground clearance. God's mercy always.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Kondomatic(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
The fact that people looked away and couldn't help is bad joor. Tomorrow could be their turn, I don't even understand what this country is turning into. Thank God you're safe though, life first over material things.
Bad?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Atiku2019: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2016
cry cry cry.cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Omexonomy: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2016
I am moving towards cms from leventies On my way to work, some cars ahead of me are been rob. People were just shouting ole ole but nobody is ready to come out and pursue them including me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by dexmond: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Thank God that she was not hurt. The LASG should draft some armed security operatives to that area. They should use our tax money where it is most needed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by jeyselassie(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
about 2 weeks ago while driving on eko bridge a guy walked up to my window at night and started threatening me to give him all my belongings or he will break my head with his gun (he was tryn to remove something from his trouser). I just ignored him totally drove forward to catch up with the go slow. I thought he was a joker as I was gisting with my bae and that was how I escaped his foolishness but was preety scared deep down tho.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by DaBullIT(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2016
This he nor consyn me mentality by Nigerians is why bad shhhytt happens all the time

Where's the love ? Can't we just try and be there for one another ??

Two people were fighting in bates creek lane ,Casper , Wyoming, Our neigbors called the cops and it turned out a life was saved as the husband was 191% on crack, didn't know what he was doing

Community policing works well, not until we have people in uniform , among all the drivers on the road , if someone had the liver to love a victim, reverse and hit one of the robbers, the others would flee

Nigerians Let us try and be there for each other , It might be your turn tomorrow

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by jazinogold(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
angry
Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by chuose2: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by TINALETC3(f): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
2 bad
Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by feodan: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
This is serious we need the positive change
Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by opethom(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2016
4.3million Don loose job under APC, recession follow.... Things like this will continue until government do something... I'm not in support of this, but we have to say the truth

4 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by olaolulazio(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Too badt
Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Dc4life(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
I think it's high time Gun is legalized in this God forsaken hell hole called Nigeria, I just can't imagine this happening to me, one is not even safe in he's/her car anymore . Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Toeyoursea(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
The saddest part is that no one tried to help as my driver attempted to hold one of them down. There were so many cars and people on the road but everyone just looked on.
I thank God that we are both safe, alive and well.

Madam CEO, if you and your driver was driving past Eko bridge and see armed robbers attacking a car, will you intrude?

Sorry for the loss though.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by jchuchu(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2016
And 'em go shout eko o ni baje oo

grin

Jaga jaga country
Lusola15:
mmm don crash people are resulting to robbery, 2017 will be interesting grin grin
u nor get sense, shey robbery nor dey b4 mmm ni

Abi u juz enter lag 4rm village for xmas grin

Dumb head

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by babythug(f): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Waspy:
This is one of the reasons I prefer a jeep with high ground clearance. God's mercy always.

The type of car usually doesn't matter! The fact is you're stuck in traffic and there's no space to maneuver out of their hands!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by YesNo(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmm

how can someone be so heartless and reckless to do such damage. smash all the windows of another person's car just because you want to take something that is not yours.?
people will start talking and screaming JUNGLE JUSTICE if such a person is caught and set on fire ?

just imagine the cost of the collateral damage in this crime.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by mccoy47(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
Women should get stun guns for their safety!

Imagine the fate of dos robbers if she had 1 on her!

With as low as 7k u can protect yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by funmilade4real(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
chuose2:

You no just get sense sha

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by dMODShavgonemad: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
U see why I repeatedly say Nigerians don't like each other. They just looked and carry face, at least a shout of thief! would have scared those guys off.

Thank God she and d driver didn't get hurt.
Jungle justice will b their end, and I pray no one encounter these dare Devils.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Pavore9: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
When jungle justice will be meted out on them......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Mikylopez(f): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
nobody is safe anymore really sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2016
SORRY SISTER!!!

BE A CHOSEN AND ROBBERS WILL FLEE AT YOUR PRESENCE

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by Lusola15: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2016
mmm don crash people are resulting to robbery, 2017 will be interesting grin grin
Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by YesNo(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Chosen1984:
SORRY SISTER!!!

BE A CHOSEN AND ROBBERS WILL FLEE AT YOUR PRESENCE

??
so being a christian or believing in Jesus is not enough?
so the protection of God and his angels will not be upon a person until he/she is A CHOSEN ?
BE A CHOSEN ?
just look at what you said? Please what is the difference between you and an occult person ?

so no CHOSEN was raped, robbed, killed, involved in car crash, lost money, admitted in hospital...... this year ?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience by amadice(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
O gaa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.