Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:36 PM

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (69085 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 16, 2016
Chuddy Ugorji, according to his wife, brought MMM to Nigeria. 3 days after the website froze participants' accounts sparking reports that MMM has crashed, Chuddy has finally addressed his members.

According to him, he woke up on Tuesday and saw the news that accounts have been frozen for a month just like every other person. Chuddy explained that he has always encouraged members to provide help only with their SPARE MONEY and also get help at the end of 30 days.

He is hoping MMM comes back healthier and stronger in 2017. Read his statement below.

Meanwhile, his wife has deleted the open letter she wrote to Nigerians from her Facebook page.

"Goodday great mavrodians,
This week has not been easy for all of us due to the news update on our POs
As we all know ,the media has been a tool used by anti-MMMites and pessimists to fight against the growth of MMM Nigeria. Unfortunately some ignorant Nigerians who don't understand what MMM is all about have been brainwashed by the information broadcasted by the media and social networks

Regarding the frozen mavro.
It is clearly stated on the news section on the website
Confirmed Mavro will be frozen for A MONTH .

The reason for this measure is evident. The system needs to prevent any problems that might arise during this festive season and this measure will be cancelled once the festive season comes to an end.

Frozen of mavros does not mean MMM has stopped operations or crashed rather the system has adopted this measure to avoid any mishaps. The support system are working on issues to enhance the effectiveness of the community.

Also let's note that contrary to what has been published by cheap bloggers, Am not the Admin of MMM but one of the top guiders of this great community. And non of us has access to the site, I woke up on Tuesday and saw the News on my PO like every other person.
The MMM website is been managed in Russia by their control and supervisory team. They are responsible for every decision made, like pairing of participants to provide help and get help, resolving issues on the platform etc.

I have always been passionate about tutoring members and guiders about the ideology of MMM , the rules and the risk; I have encouraged members to provide help only with their SPARE MONEY and also get help at the end of 30 days.

The reason members have to continue in this pattern of provide help and get help process is to ensure the sustainability of the system, because the platform is a peer to peer system, members knows that they own the system and pay only to themselves, There is no CENTRAL ACCOUNT.
Regarding getting help,every guider in the MMM community has a limit to withdrawal and I have never made withdrawals above my limit ,rather have always helped to ensure the growth of MMM Nigeria community.
Instead I have given more to the community through charity works and teaching of the ideology of MMM.

Bloggers who get paid for promoting rumour, when ignorant Nigerians click on their blogs , Google Ad sense pays them per click. Hence they seized this opportunity to enrich themselves even when most of them are participants and have taken more from the community, many of them are involved in uploading Fake Pop's and multiple accounts all in the bid to frustrate the programme of the community and that is part of what is been looked into and it would be stop so that we have a healthy and stronger MMM NIGERIA in 2017.

MMM founder is a Russian Sergey Mavrodi not a Philippines. I have never been to Philippines ,the stories about going to the Philippines are untrue.
I stand for the true ideology of MMM which is anchored on providing and getting help willingly.

Let's hope the best and STOP the PANIC! We shall overcome by God's grace ."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1296865897036671&id=100001398198858

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-top-guider-chuddy-ugorji-reacts-mmm-crash.html

20 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 16, 2016
Chuddy and wife

6 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by herzern(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Chuddy Ugorji

We know your type.. undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by salemkivos: 6:25am On Dec 16, 2016
MMM Crashes In Nigeria And Opens In Kenya - 14 December 2016

MMM Crashes in Nigeria on the 13th of December, 2016 and officially begins operation in Kenya on the 14th of December, 2016. Please visit
Google and Type "kenya-mmm" or visit "www. kenya-mmm. net"

And the Kenyas' are smiling to the banks !

The Kenya Website is a replicate of the Nigeria Model and others before Nigeria.

Good Guys – They finished South Africa, came to Nigeria, finished Nigeria, now is Kenya’s turn !

You can see from the Kenyans website that all the Testimony dates are: 2016-12-15 (15th December 2016), meaning the kenyans are now going to the bank.

They have finally left Nigeria to Kenya !!!

This is real evil.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Splinz(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Chuddy! Chuddy!! Chuddy!!! If I swear for you eh...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2016
You guys should rest ooh, even if it crashes let us have rest small naw..Haba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by collitexnaira(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2016
This is story for the gods

You keep shouting people should have used their spare money, where as you re smiling to the bank with billions

Your outrageous bonus as a guider also put mmm in jeopardy,,
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop

Una don move to Kenya now, make una chop them for one year too,

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Atiku2019: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2016
And non of us has access to the site, I woke up on Tuesday and saw the News on my PO like every other person...

Let's hope the best and STOP the PANIC! We shall overcome by God's grace .

Hehehe

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Mujaheeeden: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:
And non of us has access to the site, I woke up on Tuesday and saw the News on my PO like every other person...

Let's hope the best and STOP the PANIC! We shall overcome by God's grace .

Hehehe
I think you are a political jobber. You support Samuel Anyanwu for Imo governor today then when he payss you tjen you jump into Atiku bandwagon

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by zikter(m): 6:42am On Dec 16, 2016
whatsoever business investment that strongly encourages use of only spare money(what ever that means), smirk of fraud and only fraud. why not invest real money if the system is guaranteed. anyways its non of my business

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Izunwa(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2016
I've been having long nights since Tuesday embarassed .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by eboiga(f): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Taking a chill pill
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ajasa4link: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin Even the tone of the Chuddy guy shows he is at a loss of what really happened. He confirmed the site is maintained in Russia and that he only got the news the same way every other mavrodians(abi wetin una dey call una self) got the message. And to imagine he is a so called top guider. I just hope this explanation will be enough for people that were lured into the scheme because of his testimonies and the fact he got married with profit made from their money.

Of all the participants, I think Mavrodi did this guy bad the most, because come January and the scheme doesn't bounce back, oga Chuddy people go shenk u o

16 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by buhahaha: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Mr. seun, what about front-page, you don forget?? If na panicking news U na go carry am sharp sharp..putting your fellow Nigerians in trouble.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by deybholar(f): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2016
But why do Nigerians like lying? mmm SouthAfrica is still working. people are still giving testimonies of getting help there.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by everozone: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2016
I have realised that a lot of wicked people are dotted across Nigeria.I see them on Nairaland.Everyday and night they pray that MMM crash so that they go and party.It's so unfortunate that someone wishes his/her fellow failure.I dread 'em than cobra.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by boman2014: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2016
sweetheart ( ExAngel007 ) come see this

4 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Chuddy Ugorjy...... Any idea where he stays Very important just in case

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ExAngel007(f): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2016
boman2014:
sweetheart ( ExAngel007 ) come see this

And the beat goes on....

Still having false faith after all the warning. Lets see what gonna happen January.

Goodmorning Boman2014

3 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by angelTI(f): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2016
This Chuddy guy is wicked o. Imagine him giving false hope to MMMites. I laugh in swahili.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2016
deybholar:
But why do Nigerians like lying? mmm SouthAfrica is still working. people are still giving testimonies of getting help there.
re u in Sa

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by NaijaEfcc: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2016
abuayman:
Chuddy Ugorjy...... Any idea where he stays Very important just in case
grin why u dey look for where he stays grin u get message for am? he is a Nairalander sef

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Adeoba10(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2016
Someone in Russia controlling your hard earned money here in Nigeria. All of una be mumu

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by nepapole(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Abeg mmm story don tire us..
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Sexxkillz: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2016
If at this stage you're still expecting MMM to come back in January, your brain should be removed from your head, and washed.

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have more economic value to whoever wasted hard earned money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in really is, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by jazinogold(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2016
sad
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by hrhobi1(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If at this stage you're still expecting MMM to come back in January, your brain should be removed from your head, and washed.

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have had more economic value to whoever wasted money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin

In a few weeks time, I will remind you of this comment of yours above.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ogawisdom(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2016
If u believe this u will believe anything angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ccffwx: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2016
He said ignorant Nigerians because he knows that he don chop them mugu. Think well: all these explanations are because the money is in serious trouble. If nothing is happening, his wife and him will keep quiet and wait for January, then they would say, didn't we say so?. But now that they are coming out to clear themselves, they are indirectly saying, my hands are clean oo. Please my people, let's always be wary.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by haykinzz(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Sexxkillz: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2016
hrhobi1:

In a few weeks time, I will remind you of this comment of yours above.
There's nothing for you to remind me of. Use your brain. This isn't like a mathematical equation where you're asked to find "X". . . You're only asked to use your brain.

If MMM reopens in January, they'll only ask you guys to deposit more money "PH" before you can receive your money "GH". And as predictable as you dumb heads are, you'll deposit more money and that's when it'll finally Pack UP!

You invest in a scheme that isn't a business, a scheme that only relies on new members to pay old members, and you expect it not to fail?

Your brain power and a dead battery = the same fucking thing.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by BlueRayDick: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have had more economic value to whoever wasted money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin

U dey mind all the MMM zombies? I am just baffled how greed can drive people to the extent that they do away with all sense of reasoning. The handwriting is already on the wall for everyone to see, even the so called top guider in his statement up there is partly accepting he doesn't have an inkling of what really went wrong because he is down here in Nigeria while the brain controlling the scam fraud is in Russia, yet zombie participants are forming jack bauer acting in die hard.

I just hope they will be able to locate Chuddy come January 14 because this one the guy don dey talk with double mouth, I hope he will be able to live with his conscience knowing fully well he lured thousand of people into a scheme that robbed them of their sanity

26 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.