Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy (22487 Views)

Nigerian-Canadian Ex Muslim Girl Provides Evidence To Silence Doubters / Iran Hangs Sufi After 'unfair' Trial Over Killing Of 3 Policemen / Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by kemzyAjaks(f): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Our muslim brothers are being killed, our muslim sisters are begging to be killed rather than getting raped, our muslim babies are left parentless and hopeless. Refugee camps are being invaded, medical staff are also being killed. This should not even be acceptable if the victims were domestic animals.

Imagine you left home and came back to find your house destroyed, your family gone . Our muslim brethren in Syria are facing a whole lot more than this.

It's saddening, yes. But what's more saddening is the silence. We know the tragedy of 9/11 put the media through. Ad there's a whole lot more
O (brothers) (and) ukhti(sisters). If the world would turn a deafening ear and blind eye to our tragedy, at least let your muslim brethren know they still have some hope. Some people to pray for them, to let out their voices where it can't be reached. To make the world know we are aware of this unfairness.

Where is the unity in the muslim Ummah!! Please let's use the media to mourn and fight for our brethren.

www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/civilians-killed-spot-battle-aleppo-nears-161213133240891.html

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by KarlWest(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Ouch!
Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Jazakallahu Khiran for speaking about this!!

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 3:17am On Dec 17, 2016
This thing is really sad. I see this make lots of waves on Facebook. Dont know why politicians mysteriously silent on this issue. Their voices recently were hypocritical. Both sides of the conflict are guilty. May Allah punish aggressors with severe possible punishments.

Far as I am concern, for this so called "Arab spring" to be dragging to this level since 2011, it means the current events unfolding may eventually lead to prophecies of nabi Muhammad(SAW) emerging from Syria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
My brother at some point it seemdd I was the only one concerned. .. Muslims generally feel helpless with some shameless one amongst them egging on the aggressors or those who exceed the bound Allah has set for fighting war. When I saw certain Muslims happily jubilating Russia was killing muslims calling them fighting terrorism I knew some evil has besieged the brains of many. Unfortunately Muslims were not vocal as we should have been because the enemies of Islam have used the deviants to drive. wedge on matters that on any religious level clearly is rejected.

We should offer prayers for brothers in Syria, May Allah avenge their blood and visit upon the transgressors who levelled entire buildings with people in them. amin I remember opening a thread on starving Syrians the same lukewarm attitude was observe. Some people think Russia killing Syrians is for the benefit of Islam that a secularist shia deviant like Assad is serving the interest of Islam that Iran and hezbollah .killing Syrians serves Islam I ask what good is your head when your brain cannot even distinguish that murdering innocent serves no ones interest. May Allah guide the foolish amongst us and destroy the servants of taguts amongst us. amin.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Onyocha: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stalwert:
My brother at some point it seemdd I was the only one concerned. .. Muslims generally feel helpless with some shameless one amongst them egging on the aggressors or those who exceed the bound Allah has set for fighting war. When I saw certain Muslims happily jubilating Russia was killing muslims calling them fighting terrorism I knew some evil has besieged the brains of many. Unfortunately Muslims were not vocal as we should have been because the enemies of Islam have used the deviants to drive. wedge on matters that on any religious level clearly is rejected.
We should offer prayers for brothers in Syria, May Allah avenge their blood and visit upon the transgressors who levelled entire buildings with people in them. amin I remember opening a thread on starving Syrians the same lukewarm attitude was observe. Some people think Russia killing Syrians is for the benefit of Islam that a secularist shia deviant like Assad is serving the interest of Islam that Iran and hezbollah .killing Syrians serves Islam I ask what good is your head when your brain cannot even distinguish that murdering innocent serves no ones interest. May Allah guide the foolish amongst us and destroy the servants of taguts amongst us. amin.

when terrorists took over Aleppo some four years ago with the help of "kuffar" western powers and Wahhabi takfiri terrorists from all corners of the world to fight a legitimate government and "share democracy for free" to Syrian children, you guys did not cry. you praised it as a "revolution". you did not see the government regaining control of its land. you did not cry for the Christians, Shia and Alawites who got butchered and beheaded by extremist Wahhabi Sunni terrorists. you now cry when the government of the land is imposing its right as the "constituted authority" of the land to regain control. what Assad and his allies is doing in Aleppo against terrorists is no different from what Nigeria did in Bornu against Boko Haram Wahhabi terrorists. and your cry for Aleppo is no different than your cry for Boko Haram when a Christian was president of Nigeria fighting Wahhabi terror. you saw him as a Christian fighting "Muslims". whenever the person fighting against terror is not Sunni, you view the terrorists as "innocent Sunni civilians" leading a divine battle. shame on you.

it is called "sovereignty" and the Syrian government has the will to regain every inch of Syrian territory. most of you hypocrites are not crying for civilians. it is a big lie. do you cry for Yemen, where Wahhabi Saudi Arabia is on an indiscriminate bombing campaign to kill Yemeni Shiite civilians out of sectarian hate? do you cry for the yemen population that is starving because of saudi siege? what does saudi has to do with yemen? you only cry about Russia. it is only russian bombs that kill civilians. saudi and american bombs do not, in the mind of a hypocrite Wahhabi!!! those are precision bombs directed by the angels of Allah!!! you also dont cry over Bahrain, in spite of the fact that the population is majority Shia and repressed and oppressed and their revolution has been nothing close to violence in Syria if at all.

lt it is not Assad that is killing civilians for being Sunni or of whatever religion or fairy-tales they believe in. it is your takfiri Wahhabi terrorists who go about killing Shia and Alawites and Christians because of what those people believe in. Takfiri killings is the whole-mark of Wahhabism. you guys are crying because the terrorists got beaten very disgracefully and the entire Sunni world cannot do anything; and even though the entire world (apart from Russian, China, Iran, and hezbollah and their allies) backed them to violently overthrow Assad because Europe needs a gas pipeline from Qatar across Syria into Europe; that would enable Europe be independent of Russian gas supply. and Saudi wants a Sunni puppet ruling Syria, and for the same reason of having a puppet who is pro-Zionist, Israel and the west want Assad out. too bad those dreams have been buried in Aleppo.

as for the civilians, any genuine civilian who got killed by government fire is undeliberate and "collateral damage" and the consequence of a sectarian terror/proxy war imposed on Syria because its leader is not Sunni and because of its polity resisting Israel and allying with Russia and Iran. it is a proxy war in Syria. it is a sectarian and regional war too. dont cry about civilians. the so called rebels hypocrite Vedaxcool CALLING YOURSELF STALWERT cheered for are now beaten. even tbaba joined the sectarian bandwagon to cheer for terrorists. now they are beaten. Allah did not answer your sectarian prayers. He has disappointed you big time. you lost against Jewish Israel every time and now you are losing big time against Shia Muslims in Syria and Iraq. Allah does not hear the prayers of takfiris. very sad sad the takfiris who put Shia civilians in cages and used them as human shields is well documented and reported in the media, if only you dont listen all the time to aljazeera and western media.

Assad ruled Syria for 11 years before the world war on Syria. not once did he touch any Syrian because of his belief or religion. he ruled everyone as a true secularist. that is soemthing not found in the Sunni led arab countries. Syria remains the only secular Arab country in the Middle East. and kudos to Russia for protecting that and fighting terrorism. as sad as the loss of civilian lives is, hypocrites who cheered each time the takfiri terrorists took over cities in Syria have no right to complain.

363 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
^

Thank You. I just didnt want to reply him. Why do they not follow the hadith which say "obey authority even if he is black with raising hair"?.

They forgot that us trops are on the ground there as well. ididnt even know that until few days ago when they announced additional 200 troops to fight there. I guess everyone sees things diff.

What i do know for sure is there is no way Syrian govt would not hve committed some sort of atrocities. It is part of war. But fact remain it is legitimate govt. The opposition MUST surrender their weapons bcus they started it. These brothers dont understand that the west trying to place isi.s in power in syria like they did in libya. It has been impossible due to russians.

Anyways, civilian deaths really gives me sleepless night. Thats really my concern now

34 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Demmzy15(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bro Empiree to be frank, I'm really disappointed to see what you wrote above. Are you justifying the deaths? From your above posts, no civilian deaths gives you nightmare, for you to support this kind of evil.

Asin I'm speechless wallahi, may Allaah have mercy on the Syrians!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
Demmzy15:
Bro Empiree to be frank, I'm really disappointed to see what you wrote above. Are you justifying the deaths? From your above posts, no civilian deaths gives you nightmare, for you to support this kind of evil.

I think you missed the point completely. There is propaganda going on right now and people fall for it. The comment above me was right. If you noticed when those crazy people were killing, the West cheered them. None of us is there now to affirm the truth.

Where i reside, everyone keeps saying Assad is this and that. I dont go by majority.

It is very simple. The rebels could simply surrender their weapons to avoid this madness. Govt never surrenders. Govt exercises power and authority. Just like buhari is doing to bh now. Imagine rebels fighting UK govt now, do you think the govt would bow?. No. If Assad should step down, who is it to be there from the rebels side?. This is exactly what i said on libya when everyone was cheering the rebels but i saw it differently and i was right. After rebels took over, they killed US ambassador. But then they were not rebels. They were called "freedom fighters" or something like that. When they killed US person, they are terrorists. It is a game they play.

Unfortunately civilians got caught up in the process. Dont think for a second brother that i support Assad. That's not my point. My point is the rebels that the west funds are no better. They want to them to come to power.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
But then, i can be wrong or right. The situation there is complicated one. It is not easy to say this side is right. That side is wrong. Rebels have committed atrocities similar to this. So please don be disappointed. It is just what it is for now. We all glean info from what media spew but i usually dont buy them.

1 Like

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
This From BBC Few Hours Ago

The northern Syrian city of Aleppo was caught in a brutal four-year deadlock.

It was a key battleground in the war between forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad and rebels who want to overthrow him. In November, Syrian government forces launched a renewed assault, and rapidly retook almost all of the opposition-held east. By mid-December they had pushed the rebels into just a few neighbourhoods. Tens of thousands of civilians fled those districts, but the UN says hundreds have gone missing since crossing into government-controlled areas - and that rebels prevented some civilians from leaving. On 15 December, the warring sides reached an agreement to end the fighting.

Why did both sides agree to a ceasefire deal? The rebels had been rapidly pushed back into a small enclave, where, along with thousands of civilians, they came under intense bombing. The deal was negotiated between one of the rebels' key backers, Turkey, on one side, and Syria's ally Russia, on the other. It follows a pattern of similar, local ceasefire and evacuation deals which have ended fighting in other besieged rebel-held parts of Syria, such as the Old City of Homs in 2014 and the Damascus suburb of Daraya this August.

Under the terms of the Aleppo deal, rebels and civilians were allowed to be evacuated to rebel-held Idlib province, while civilians in the rebel-besieged mainly Shia villages of Foua and Kefraya in Idlib would be allowed to leave in return - at the insistence of Iran, sponsor of pro-government Shia militias fighting in Aleppo.

Why is Aleppo important?

Aleppo was once Syria's largest city, with a population of about 2.3 million. It was also the country's industrial and financial centre. The old city is a Unesco World Heritage site, and was famous for its 13th Century citadel, 12th Century Great Mosque and huge covered markets, or souks. When the uprising against President Assad erupted in 2011, Aleppo did not see the large protests or the deadly violence that shook other towns and cities. But it suddenly became a battleground in July 2012. Rebel fighters launched an offensive to kick out government forces and gain control over northern Syria. But the rebel assault was not decisive.

Aleppo ended up divided roughly in half - the opposition in control of the east, and the government the west. Over the next four years, the battle for Aleppo became a microcosm of the wider conflict in Syria. It highlighted the weakness of both sides, as well as the failure of the international community to protect civilians and broker a peace agreement.

Who has been fighting?

On the government side, state forces are being supported by Russian air strikes and Shia militias, including fighters from Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Pakistan. The predominantly Sunni opposition is made of several rebel groups, many of whom have received financial aid from key opponents of President Assad, including the US, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Hardline Islamist groups are involved too, most notably Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, which earlier this year changed its name from the Nusra Front and announced it was cutting ties with al-Qaeda.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38132163

Question is, why foreign countries funding the rebels?. This is what they cant afford to happen on their own soil. Just like BH, we dont want foreign countries fund them, isnt?. It is clear from BBC report that rebels uprising against govt was instigated by foreign counties. So trying to use civilians as pawn to gain support is irrational to me. No one wants to see civilians death but unfortunately it is not preventable.

24 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onyocha:

when terrorists took over Aleppo some four years ago with the help of "kuffar" western powers and Wahhabi takfiri terrorists from all corners of the world to fight a legitimate government and "share democracy for free" to Syrian children, you guys did not cry. you praised it as a "revolution". you did not see the government regaining control of its land. you did not cry for the Christians, Shia and Alawites who got butchered and beheaded by extremist Wahhabi Sunni terrorists. you now cry when the government of the land is imposing its right as the "constituted authority" of the land to regain control. what Assad and his allies is doing in Aleppo against terrorists is no different from what Nigeria did in Bornu against Boko Haram Wahhabi terrorists. and your cry for Aleppo is no different than your cry for Boko Haram when a Christian was president of Nigeria fighting Wahhabi terror. you saw him as a Christian fighting "Muslims". whenever the person fighting against terror is not Sunni, you view the terrorists as "innocent Sunni civilians" leading a divine battle. shame on you.

it is called "sovereignty" and the Syrian government has the will to regain every inch of Syrian territory. most of you hypocrites are not crying for civilians. it is a big lie. do you cry for Yemen, where Wahhabi Saudi Arabia is on an indiscriminate bombing campaign to kill Yemeni Shiite civilians out of sectarian hate? do you cry for the yemen population that is starving because of saudi siege? what does saudi has to do with yemen? you only cry about Russia. it is only russian bombs that kill civilians. saudi and american bombs do not, in the mind of a hypocrite Wahhabi!!! those are precision bombs directed by the angels of Allah!!! you also dont cry over Bahrain, in spite of the fact that the population is majority Shia and repressed and oppressed and their revolution has been nothing close to violence in Syria if at all.

lt it is not Assad that is killing civilians for being Sunni or of whatever religion or fairy-tales they believe in. it is your takfiri Wahhabi terrorists who go about killing Shia and Alawites and Christians because of what those people believe in. Takfiri killings is the whole-mark of Wahhabism. you guys are crying because the terrorists got beaten very disgracefully and the entire Sunni world cannot do anything; and even though the entire world (apart from Russian, China, Iran, and hezbollah and their allies) backed them to violently overthrow Assad because Europe needs a gas pipeline from Qatar across Syria into Europe; that would enable Europe be independent of Russian gas supply. and Saudi wants a Sunni puppet ruling Syria, and for the same reason of having a puppet who is pro-Zionist, Israel and the west want Assad out. too bad those dreams have been buried in Aleppo.

as for the civilians, any genuine civilian who got killed by government fire is undeliberate and "collateral damage" and the consequence of a sectarian terror/proxy war imposed on Syria because its leader is not Sunni and because of its polity resisting Israel and allying with Russia and Iran. it is a proxy war in Syria. it is a sectarian and regional war too. dont cry about civilians. the so called rebels hypocrite Vedaxcool CALLING YOURSELF STALWERT cheered for are now beaten. even tbaba joined the sectarian bandwagon to cheer for terrorists. now they are beaten. Allah did not answer your sectarian prayers. He has disappointed you big time. you lost against Jewish Israel every time and now you are losing big time against Shia Muslims in Syria and Iraq. Allah does not hear the prayers of takfiris. very sad sad the takfiris who put Shia civilians in cages and used them as human shields is well documented and reported in the media, if only you dont listen all the time to aljazeera and western media.

Assad ruled Syria for 11 years before the world war on Syria. not once did he touch any Syrian because of his belief or religion. he ruled everyone as a true secularist. that is soemthing not found in the Sunni led arab countries. Syria remains the only secular Arab country in the Middle East. and kudos to Russia for protecting that and fighting terrorism. as sad as the loss of civilian lives is, hypocrites who cheered each time the takfiri terrorists took over cities in Syria have no right to complain.

When you finally figure out what religion you really practice, is it Christianity or Islam or just a Shia hypocrite who pretends to be everybody else then I might consider you close to sanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Empiree:
^

Thank You. I just didnt want to reply him. Why do they not follow the hadith which say "obey authority even if he is black with raising hair"?.

Reminds us what again was your reaction when Iranian backed houthis overthrew the govt in Yemen? Suddenly you forgot obeying authority and supported the same rebellion you hate in Syria. Hypocrisy isn't far from this behavior It is not left for you to pretend or reduce the Syrian struggle against an unjust, corrupt, oppressive leader.

Empiree:

They forgot that us trops are on the ground there as well. ididnt even know that until few days ago when they announced additional 200 troops to fight there. I guess everyone sees things diff.

on the ground where in Aleppo or fighting ISIS which you role model Assad should have initially focused on but preferred killing people who opposed his rule and weren't extremist, because he knew they had more legitimacy

Empiree:

What i do know for sure is there is no way Syrian govt would not hve committed some sort of atrocities. It is part of war. But fact remain it is legitimate govt. The opposition MUST surrender their weapons bcus they started it. These brothers dont understand that the west trying to place isi.s in power in syria like they did in libya. It has been impossible due to russians.

Sorry what are the Rules of engagement the prophet pbuh laid down for the ummah, keep hailing your christian heros murdering muslims in Syria but remeber what the prophet pbuh said about killing innocent people during war. It is apparent those who remember to quote hadith to support obeying unconditionally an oppressor but fail to even recall hadith that places preservation of life during war as being important.

Empiree:

Anyways, civilian deaths really gives me sleepless night. Thats really my concern now

No sir you sleep well at night, remember you said the killings serve the interest of Islam and to prevent Nato from coming in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Empiree:
[s]I think you missed the point completely. There is propaganda going on right now and people fall for it. The comment above me was right. If you noticed when those crazy people were killing, the West cheered them. None of us is there now to affirm the truth. Around me here everyone keeps saying Assad is this and that. I dont go by majority. It is very simple. The rebels could simply surrender their weapons to avoid this madness. Govt never surrenders. Govt exercise power and authority. Just like buhari is doing to bh now.

Imagine rebels fighting UK govt now, do you think the govt would bow?. No. If Assad should step down, who is it to be there from the rebels side?. This is exactly what i said on libya when everyone was cheering the rebels but i saw it differently and i was right. After rebels took over, they killed US ambassador. But then they were not rebels. They were called "freedom fighters" something like that. When they killed US person, they are terrorists. It is a game they play. Unfortunately civilians got caught up in the process. Dont think for a second brother that i support Assad. That's not my point. My point is the rebels the west funds are no better. They want to them to come to power[/s].

Bros go read about civil wars, there is a reason they are called civil, and you remain an Assad supporter, who pretends not to be because decent people don't defend a useless government that kills its own people

2 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Empiree:
But then, i can be wrong or right. The situation there is complicated one. It is not easy to say this side is right. That side is wrong. Rebels have committed atrocities similar to this. So please don be disappointed. It is just what it is for now. We all glean info from what media spew but i usually dont buy them.

grin grin grin grin Somebody is denying his position even before being called to account

Demmzy15:

Don't be disappointed, he gleefully posted Putin is the most powerful man on earth and peaceful man despite several evil policies he has propounded. He has forgotten what the rule of war entails, in fact Islam does not matter to him to use as a the ultimate position on all matters, to him Assad has the right to kill Syrians as long as the rebels would be kept at bay, till this moment Islam position on how war should be conducted is not important.
Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Empiree:

Question is, why foreign countries funding the rebels?. This is what they cant afford to happen on their own soil. Just like BH, we dont want foreign countries fund them, isnt?. It is clear from BBC report that rebels uprising against govt was instigated by foreign counties. So trying to use civilians as pawn to gain support is irrational to me. No one wants to see civilians death but unfortunately it is not preventable.

Keep polishing Assad eventually he will sparkle grin grin grin

Pro-democracy protests erupted in March 2011 in the southern city of Deraa after the arrest and torture of some teenagers who painted revolutionary slogans on a school wall. After security forces opened fire on demonstrators, killing several, more took to the streets.

The unrest triggered nationwide protests demanding President Assad's resignation. The government's use of force to crush the dissent merely hardened the protesters' resolve
. By July 2011, hundreds of thousands were taking to the streets across the country.

Opposition supporters eventually began to take up arms, first to defend themselves and later to expel security forces from their local areas.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-26116868
Atleast be truthful enough to q properly state the story as it is and stop being dishonest an allegation you often make against the same media you use to advance your assad polishing technique

2 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
The common sense many supporters of assad are lacking but this gut pat have:

While I have watched the destruction of Syria, I have to wonder what would have happened if the government had just sat down to hear what the protesters wanted instead of shooting them. Would Syria had been a better country for it? I cannot understand ones government killing their own people just to prove a point. I, like many others will never understand it and just shake our heads in disbelief.

2 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Onyocha: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stalwert:

When you finally figure out what religion you really practice, is it Christianity or Islam or just a Shia hypocrite who pretends to be everybody else then I might consider you close to sanity.

oh yeah! great reply. you got lost and out of words because the truth slapped your sectarian mouth hard. is the thread about me or Aleppo? grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Onyocha: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stalwert:

Reminds us what again was your reaction when Iranian backed houthis overthrew the govt in Yemen? Suddenly you forgot obeying authority and supported the same rebellion you hate in Syria. Hypocrisy isn't far from this behavior It is not left for you to pretend or reduce the Syrian struggle against an unjust, corrupt, oppressive leader.

not the same scenario in Yemen. Houthis are a tribal/nationalist movement before they can be recognized with a sectarian identity. they ruled yemen for many decades. they were in power. houthis were part of Hadi's government. Yemen has always been highly militarized. Hadi resigned. he gave up. it was saudi pressure that forced him to rescind his resignation, however illogical and unconstitutional that can be.

in Syria, you have foreign countries pumping weapons to terror groups who kill civilians on sectarian basis (takfiri killings).

stop peddling the lie that the so called revolution was "peaceful" from the start. what start? two days, three days, one week and they took up arms? that was fast, wasnt it? the outside lethal aid came in fast because everything was staged managed from neighboring countries with western intelligence controlling the strings!!!!

it was not peaceful from the start. yes, security made mistakes in one or two places to use force. but it was a matter of few days before terrorists infiltrated the protests and started shooting at soldiers. and dont forget that millions also took to the streets in pro-Assad demos to counter the protests. the fact remains the majority of Syrians back Assad, otherwise he wont have survived. the main opposition to Assad comes from Sunni Arabs who made up roughly 50% of the Syrian population. they are roughly evenly divided between pro and anti- Assad. most of his government ministers, vice president, soldiers and advisers are Sunni Arabs.

heck! even Assad's wife is Sunni Arab!!!

this sectarian disease was never present in secular Syria ruled by the Assad family until the saudi wahhabi disease infiltrated.

Sorry what are the Rules of engagement the prophet pbuh laid down for the ummah, keep hailing your christian heros murdering muslims in Syria but remeber what the prophet pbuh said about killing innocent people during war. It is apparent those who remember to quote hadith to support obeying unconditionally an oppressor but fail to even recall hadith that places preservation of life during war as being important.

see your lying mouth. someone who is opposed to killing of civilians and talks about rules of engagement will never support Wahhabi takfiri terrorists. their job is cowardice. on the battlefield they get beaten. i have seen online many pictures of them dressing like women to save their a$$es. they literally run. but they only know how to blow up civilian populations on pilgrimage in Iraq and Syria, in marketplaces, in mosques/churches because those people are Shia, Alawite, Christians or Yazidi. there is no way those you are cheering and crying for because you hate Assad for sectarian reasons are not killing civilians. they kill civilians deliberately because of their faith and thus they are called takfiri terrorists. that (takfiri killings) is what Assad and his allies do not do. they dont discriminate religion or sectarian wise. you should cover your face in shame.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Onyocha: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stalwert:
The common sense many supporters of assad are lacking but this gut pat have:

While I have watched the destruction of Syria, I have to wonder what would have happened if the government had just sat down to hear what the protesters wanted instead of shooting them. Would Syria had been a better country for it? I cannot understand ones government killing their own people just to prove a point. I, like many others will never understand it and just shake our heads in disbelief.

lies!!! the protests were peaceful in some areas and not peaceful in other areas from the start. the terrorists infiltrated the protests and started shooting at syrian soldiers in deraa from the start. and how much protests would justify the resignation of a president? didnt million protest in support of assad in syria? are those pro assad protests not made up of syrians? in fact, when the confusion started, the utter disregard to the fact that millions of syrians support assad, and in a bid to make it look like all syrians hated him is what led to all this bloodshed. if the west and the world would have listen to those millions taking part in pro assad demos in the beginning, they wont have mistaken to support terrorists and ignore the consequences.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stalwert:

Keep polishing Assad eventually he will sparkle grin grin grin

Pro-democracy protests erupted in March 2011 in the southern city of Deraa after the arrest and torture of some teenagers who painted revolutionary slogans on a school wall. After security forces opened fire on demonstrators, killing several, more took to the streets.

The unrest triggered nationwide protests demanding President Assad's resignation. The government's use of force to crush the dissent merely hardened the protesters' resolve
. By July 2011, hundreds of thousands were taking to the streets across the country.

Opposition supporters eventually began to take up arms, first to defend themselves and later to expel security forces from their local areas.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-26116868
Atleast be truthful enough to q properly state the story as it is and stop being dishonest an allegation you often make against the same media you use to advance your assad polishing technique
What you said up there is the same thing happening in the US often time. Police or govt forces kill dissents daily. What difference does it make?. Like black people for instance, if they should take up arms, you would see how govt would crush their movement. You brothers are bidding and playing it cool with their propaganda. And you messed it up by saying "pro-democracy". The same slogan they chanted in Iraq. Where is democracy in Iraq now?. Yes, I had to use BBC, their sister media outlet bcus it said simple fact. You can believe in what you want. My judgement is only through what is reported in islam regarding this. Yes, people do have right to rise to oppression but this one, as Yoruba people would say "o ti ni owo ni inu". They are taking weapons and money from the same people who killed thier muslim brothers elsewhere. In that case, they belong to muslims mentioned in sura Maida ayah 51. They are no longer talking about govt crushed dissents(2011) anymore bcus that was not their agenda. That was tip of iceberg. Their agenda is what's going on now.

8 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stalwert:

grin grin grin grin Somebody is denying his position even before being called to account

Don't be disappointed, he gleefully posted Putin is the most powerful man on earth and peaceful man despite several evil policies he has propounded. He has forgotten what the rule of war entails, in fact Islam does not matter to him to use as a the ultimate position on all matters, to him Assad has the right to kill Syrians as long as the rebels would be kept at bay, till this moment Islam position on how war should be conducted is not important.
Everything you assumed here is wrong from A-Z. And yet, if we should go by islam, why ignoring order of the prophet to obey the ruler no matter what?

Also, with respect to Putin, that's not me. US media themselves reported this. They reported again few days ago. So why is that my issue?. Google it, Forbes magazine and other rated Putin. So this doesnt apply to me.
Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Empiree:
What you said up there is the same thing happening in the US often time. Police or govt forces kill dissents daily. What difference does it make?. Like black people for instance, if they should take up arms, you see how govt would crush their movement. You brothers are bidding and playing it cool for them. And you messed it up by saying "pro-democracy". The same slogan they chanted in Iraq. Where is democracy in Iraq now?. Yes, I have to use BBC, their sister media outlet bcus it said simple fact. You can believe in what you want. My judgement is only through what is reported in islam regarding this. Yes, people do have right to rise to oppression but this one, as Yoruba people would say "o ti ni owo ni inu". They are taking weapons and money from the same people who killed thier muslim brothers elsewhere. hence, they belong to muslims mentioned in sura Maida ayah 51. They are no longer talking about govt crushed dissents(2011) anymore bcus that was not their agenda. Their agenda is what's going on now.

Clearly you have serious confusions like citing the US behavior to justify what Assad do, when will you cite Islam to judge the actions of Assad? Is it when you beards have turned white? Ok Assad is right not because Islam says so but because the US does the same thing? I am still waiting when you will tell us the What are the rules of engagement/fighting war according to Islam not Assad or Russia or the US just what Islam says about how to go about fighting wars. I pray you have the courage to finally look up what Islam really says about how to fight wars. It is a pity that you don't even know what a dissenter is talk more of comparing a govt that kills its citizen when they protest with one who basically uses teargas. It is even hypocritical when you quote one piece of information and leave teh other bits out.

3 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Empiree:
Everything you assumed here is wrong from A-Z. And yet, if we should go by islam, why ignoring order of the prophet to obey the ruler no matter what?

Why are ignoring the part that ask when will you quote what ISLAM says about rules of fighting a war?

Even if they ask you to commit shirk? Bros reexamine your understanding of Islam clearly there are huge gaps, the prophet talking about obeying a leader is even if he is a black with a raising hair clearly about respecting a leader no matter his race not about evil vile minded assad whom you hold in high esteem who supported Al qaeeda activieties in Iraq while the going was good.

[s]

Empiree:

Also, with respect to Putin, that's not me. US media themselves reported this. They reported again few days ago. So why is that my issue?. Google it, Forbes magazine and other rated Putin. So this doesnt apply to me[/s].

grin grin grin grin Since you come to the Islam Section to Whitewashing putin by reminding us he is a peaceful person, then it clearly applies to you. Remeber no one decided to post that inane position in this section except you, the whitewasher smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Onyocha: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
"Fourteen US Coalition military officers captured by Syrian Special Forces in Aleppo!"

"Thanks to information received, Syrian authorities discovered the headquarters of high ranking western/NATO officers in the basement of an area in East Aleppo and have captured them alive. Some names have already been given to Syrian journalists, myself included. The nationalities are US, French, British, German, Israeli, Turkish, Saudi, Moroccan, Qatari etc. In light of their nationalities and their rank, I assure you that the Syrian government have a very important catch, which should enable them to direct negotiations with the countries that have tried to destroy them."

https://www.sott.net/article/336987-Report-Fourteen-US-Coalition-military-officers-captured-by-Syrian-Special-Forces-in-Aleppo

http://www.globalresearch.ca/breaking-at-least-14-us-coalition-military-officers-captured-by-syrian-forces-in-east-aleppo-bunker/5563177

6 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Onyocha: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Vedaxcool's Wahhabi heroes just (today) burnt green buses intended to evacuate Syrian civilians from two Shia towns besieged by Wahhabi terrorists in Idlib province (Kafraya and Foua) based on the truce in exchange to allow families of terrorists in Aleppo to leave in green buses.

Mr. Vedaxcool, your terrorist heroes do not follow Islamic rules of engagement when they perform takfiri killings. stop pretending as if you are supporting the godfearing side. you are not.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-crisis-aleppo-what-is-happening-villages-buses-attacked-and-burned-a7482736.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Demmzy15(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
^^^^ShiaMuslim I'm really smh for you!

5 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Onyocha: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Aleppo battle: Rebels burn Syria evacuation buses

BBC
55 minutes ago
From the section Middle East

Several buses sent to transport the sick and injured from two government-held villages in Syria's Idlib province have been burned by rebels.

It has thrown the latest efforts to evacuate besieged areas into doubt.

Pro-government forces say people must be allowed to leave the mainly Shia villages of Foah and Kefraya for the evacuation of east Aleppo to restart.

State media said convoys had begun to leave Aleppo on Sunday but other reports said they had turned back.

The initial plan to evacuate the last rebel-held enclaves in the city collapsed on Friday, leaving civilians stranded at various points along the route out without access to food or shelter.

Russia, which backs the government of President Bashar al-Assad, says it will veto a French-drafted resolution to send UN officials to monitor the evacuations in Aleppo. A vote is due at the UN Security Council on Sunday.

Despite delays over the new operation, buses were preparing to evacuate people from both eastern Aleppo and the government-held villages in Idlib province on Sunday.

A number of buses have succeeded in entering Foah and Kefraya, according to the UK-based monitoring group the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR). It earlier reported that Jabhat Fatah al-Sham, formerly al-Qaeda-linked Nusra Front, had been holding them up.

However, six buses were attacked and torched on the way, the SOHR said.

Syrian state media said "armed terrorists" attacked five buses, burned and destroyed them.

Reuters
Image caption The burning of buses on the way to Foah and Kefraya has through the evacuation plan into doubt

A reporter for AFP news agency said armed men forced the drivers of the buses to get out before opening fire and setting the vehicles light.

Several reports from opposition sources said Jabhat Fatah al-Sham was responsible. But Hezbollah's al-Manar TV and Beirut-based pro-Syrian government al-Mayadin TV said clashes between jihadist Jabhat Fath al-Sham and the rebel Islamist Ahrar al-Sham had resulted in the blaze.

The jihadist groups have not commented on the attack.

However, the Free Syrian Army, a more moderate rebel faction, condemned it as a "reckless act endangering the lives of nearly 50,000 people" in east Aleppo.

Who are Jabhat Fateh al-Sham?

Syrian state media said buses entered eastern Aleppo around noon local time, under the supervision of the International Red Cross and the Syrian Arab Red Crescent.

Some 1,200 people were due to be taken out of the former rebel enclave in return for a similar number moved out of the two government-held villages, Foah and Kefraya.

Pro-government forces had reportedly demanded that a group of people needing medical treatment also be allowed to leave the two areas.

Reports said a new agreement was reached in the early hours of Sunday but delays meant thousands of civilians remained stranded.

Some injured children are being treated in a field hospital near Idlib

Among the people waiting to leave eastern Aleppo are sick and wounded children, said the children's charity Unicef.

Some young children have been forced to leave without their parents, the charity said, and hundreds of vulnerable children remain trapped.

"We are extremely concerned about their fate. If these children are not evacuated urgently, they could die."

France has proposed that UN officials should monitor evacuation efforts and report on the protection of civilians. However Russia said it planned to use its veto to block the plan ahead of the vote on Sunday.

Russia's UN ambassador, Vitaly Churkin, said the resolution had "disaster written all over it", adding that Russia had an alternative idea it would put to the Security Council, although he gave no details.

Moscow has vetoed six resolutions on Syria since the conflict began in 2011.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38358177?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

8 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Stalwert:

Clearly you have serious confusions like citing the US behavior to justify what Assad do, when will you cite Islam to judge the actions of Assad? Is it when you beards have turned white? Ok Assad is right not because Islam says so but because the US does the same thing? I am still waiting when you will tell us the What are the rules of engagement/fighting war according to Islam not Assad or Russia or the US just what Islam says about how to go about fighting wars. I pray you have the courage to finally look up what Islam really says about how to fight wars. It is a pity that you don't even know what a dissenter is talk more of comparing a govt that kills its citizen when they protest with one who basically uses teargas. It is even hypocritical when you quote one piece of information and leave teh other bits out.
My first comment,

Empiree:
This thing is really sad. I see this make lots of waves on Facebook. Dont know why politicians mysteriously silent on this issue. Their voices recently were hypocritical. Both sides of the conflict are guilty. May Allah punish aggressors with severe possible punishments.

Far as I am concern, for this so called "Arab spring" to be dragging to this level since 2011, it means the current events unfolding may eventually lead to prophecies of nabi Muhammad(SAW) emerging from Syria.

shows that i was basically nuetral and condemned BOTH SIDES. You and the other brother however looked at the whole thing straight up from SECTARIAN view, which I see as absolutely irrelevant. Just wonder your claim to be sad about civilians being killed. Hence, onyocha was right when he said "you have being sectarian." No one wants to see civilians die but using civilians as pawn to point blame just doesn't add up.

I went further to say,

Empiree:
^

What i do know for sure is there is no way Syrian govt would not have committed some sort of atrocities. It is part of war.

Yet, you both ignored my comments and continued your sectarian approach. Now, I am not opposed to them "speaking the truth before tyrant" as you rightly quoted but DEFINITELY speaking truth before tyrant is not synonymous to taking weapons and money from another tyrannical leaders. Thats something else. You are advocating same thing BH is doing in Nigeria. Folks already accused US and Saudi of funding the people but you still want Nigerian govt to crush BH, isn't?. Nigerian govt committed massacre against civilians in Maiduguri while fighting BH but you all ignored as long as they crush BH. It took American actor who visited the region (as reported on the front page) to speak on the mass murder by Nigerian Army. Yet none of you are concerned about that. You're concerned about murder of civilians thousands of miles away. Hence, Syrian govt sees the rebels just as BH. Thats why i didnt need to reply you earlier.

Besides another reports came yesterday, given us different account of possible foreign powers involved in Aleppo massacre. Isnt any wonder the so called "human rights" all of a sudden are concerned about Aleppo?. But when Israel massacred the Palestinians they folded their arms. In essence, they are "human rights" when it is convenient for them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Stalwert: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Empiree:
My first comment,

shows that i was basically nuetral and condemned BOTH SIDES. You and the other brother however looked at the whole thing straight up from SECTARIAN view, which I see as absolutely irrelevant. Just wonder your claim to be sad about civilians being killed. Hence, onyocha was right when he said "you have being sectarian." No one want to see civilians die but using civilians as pawn to point blame just doesn't add up.

I went further to say,

Yet, you both ignored my comments and continued your sectarian approach. Now, I am not opposed to them "speaking the truth before tyrant" as you rightly quoted but DEFINITELY speaking truth before tyrant is not synonymous to taking weapons and money from another tyrannical leaders. Thats something else. You are advocating same thing BH is doing in Nigeria. Folks already accused US and Saudi of funding the people but you still want Nigerian govt to crush BH, isn't?. Nigerian govt committed massacre against civilians in Maiduguri while fighting BH but you all ignored as long as they crush BH. It took American actor who visited the region (as reported on the front page) to speak on the mass murder by Nigerian Army. Yet none of you are concerned about that. You're concerned about murder of civilian thousands of miles away. Hence, Syrian govt see the rebels just as BH. Thats why i didnt need to reply you earlier.

Besides another reports came yesterday, given us different account of possible foreign powers involved in Aleppo massacre. Isnt any wonder the so called "human rights" all of a sudden are concerned about Aleppo?. But when Israel massacred the Palestinians they fold their arms. In essence, they are "human rights" when it is convenient..

Please brothers help me empiree, is he ashamed of Islam that he has consistently refused to answer the question regarding its position on war, how it is to be fought and how to treat civilians? Please help me ask why all this pivot to right akin to talking about the Gestation period of elephant? Empiree why can't you use Islam as the criterion to judge Assad's actions? Let frame the question as follows:

1. Does Islam permits killing people who questions the way you are ruling them or demand their rights?

2. What is Islam Position on Fighting Wars with regards to the rights of civilians?

2. What does Islam says targeting civilians?

3. Does Islam support the use of Chemical weapons, indiscriminate bombings of civilians, starving civilians, burning them etc?

4. Does Islam permit the support of terrorist organizations like al qaeda, which we learn Assad did during US occupation of Iraq?

4. Does you the Assad regime which you are more favorably dispose to adhere to these Islamic principles?

let me stop here, brothers please help me beg Empiree to answer the question and not bore us with red herrings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest / Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.