Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1212286 members, 1570223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 July 2014 at 09:56 PM

Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) - Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) (183251 Views)

Why Are Igbos Cannibals? / Where some ethnic groups in Nigeria ever cannibals? / The Gruesome Murder Of A Civilian By Nigerian Soldiers (video) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by hoodboy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
Someone sent a message to me showing pictures of THAI people dissecting a black man to eat. IN FULL COLOR PICTURES

Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by hoodboy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2009
Following my personal research, I have come to discover that the uniform worn by the perpetrators of this dastardly act is that of a rescue organization based in thailand. See for yourself

Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by hoodboy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2009
www.rescuesouthpattaya.com is their website, see and judge

Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by hoodboy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2009
This is not supposed to be heard of at this age talk more of seen.

Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by OPCman: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2009
Oh my gossh!

Where did you get this picture from??
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by hoodboy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2009
My broda, someone forwarded it to my mailbox o!
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by Horus(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
They are cannibals. shocked
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by Damoche10: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
U don spoil my day,
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by agathamari(f): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
ok i see the dead body and i see the food but nowere do i see where the food actulally looks like the body ie no finger or toes, no pot with the skull in it, noone chewing on an ear so how do you know they are actually eating the body and this isnt some scam email like the bonzi kittens?
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by hoodboy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
agathamari:

ok i see the dead body and i see the food but nowere do i see where the food actulally looks like the body ie no finger or toes, no pot with the skull in it, noone chewing on an ear so how do you know they are actually eating the body and this isnt some scam email like the bonzi kittens?
and i hope u saw the way they were preparing the "meat", does that look like scam to you or some houdini effect
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by agathamari(f): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2009
hoodboy:

and i hope u saw the way they were preparing the "meat", does that look like scam to you or some houdini effect
that man could have donated his body to animal research (what animals eat humans as opposed to other animal) to scientific study (rather common in the northern hemisphere- believe china was the first country to start that). they could be cutting up for any number of reasons from an anatomy class to scientist using the body as part of a "body farm" (placing whole bodies or pieces of bodies in natural and man made enviroments and studing the way they rot/decay. this information is used by forensic teams as well as coronors to determin time of death sice any number of factors like temp, insects, water, air conditions can change the way the body rots). without full information on what is happening you cant know. besides there are 2 vesions of this email. both have the same man and a few of the same pics while one is asins cutting him up the other is blacks cutting him up. some cultures uses this as a funeral process but usually only members of thier own ethnic group.
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by hoodboy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2009
agathamari:

that man could have donated his body to animal research (what animals eat humans as opposed to other animal) to scientific study (rather common in the northern hemisphere- believe china was the first country to start that). they could be cutting up for any number of reasons from an anatomy class to scientist using the body as part of a "body farm" (placing whole bodies or pieces of bodies in natural and man made enviroments and studing the way they rot/decay. this information is used by forensic teams as well as coronors to determin time of death sice any number of factors like temp, insects, water, air conditions can change the way the body rots). without full information on what is happening you cant know. besides there are 2 vesions of this email. both have the same man and a few of the same pics while one is asins cutting him up the other is blacks cutting him up. some cultures uses this as a funeral process but usually only members of thier own ethnic group.
Those the surrounding look like a science or med lab? and if you say there is another version please post the pictures to score your point. the people in tha picture were donning the uniform of a thailand based rescue company (www.rescuesouthpattaya.com). you can still remain dillusional even in the face of facts for all i care
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by jeremy73: 2:34am On Dec 09, 2009
No where in this 21st century will people allow their pictures to be snapped dissecting a man and posing for pictures and celebrating. Just a sponsored propaganda to scare especially blacks who have no business being in Asia from going there because so many of our people there are in prison for one offense or the other especially illegal drug trafficking. Its unfortunate that many of our people have criminal tendencies which is now a problem for countries especially in Asia and Europe. Forget those pictures! They were cleverly generated and only experts can see the loop holes in between the lines. Cheers
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by Mariposa: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2009
This guy clearly is a native Thai. I meet Thais on a regular basis that are as dark if not darker than me. So, I don't know if they are actually eating this person because you don't see an arm or leg hanging out of the pot.
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by thaipeople: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2010
omg r u idiotic that is volunteers thailand people

helping Dead body and do u know grave that is grave thailand!!!

ีีu r Believe people easily.

Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by Hakika: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
I have taken everyones point into account. But if I could just answer one question I would feel a lot better. If they were not eating the body, what were they eating? What were they cooking? Any ideas?

1 Like

Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by ProExcel: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2011
This is disheartening, shocked
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by houvest: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
More information neede
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by kandiikane(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
That is not black man if you google more images of it you can see the facial features are not those of a black man, They seemed to have been eating whilst chopping the body.
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by gbolozy: 5:08pm On May 31, 2011
even if some people think this is not real, can somebody pls tell me what the point is, i mean, [i]what point are they trying to score by disecting a fellow human being on bare floor in the woods, [/i]and giving the impression from what i see, that they are realy eating it, is this supose to be funny?, beasts
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2011
LMAO grin that is NOT a black man (at least not 100 percent). it is a scientific fact that the older a corpse is the darker it becomes in shade. that is an oriental man who is obviously in post - rigor mortis stage and by then he would be that dark or even darker. besides most south east asians (closer to equator) are darker in complexion naturally.
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by Rgp92: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
Those picture makes me hungry embarassed
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by druid06(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
First and foremost, this is not a black man. Some asians like thai people, india, vietnam have dark colored skin individual. I think they were doing a research study on the body and later went for a meal during their break period or something. Please do not be deceived. I understand that Thai people have incredible taste for exoctic animals, I sure know they don't eat human. This is just an attempt of someone to spread hate by joggling the researchers when they were disecting the human body for study and and when they went on break and have breakfast/lunch. The content in the food does not even look like human flesh.
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by azaden: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
of course they are not meneaters you silly!they are young coroners.boiling the body is for flesh to gets off the bones and assemble a sceleton.
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2012
you people are fools especially the OP. these are probably medical students and that food must be what they ate after a long tiring day of work.
Re: Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!) by rmalicsi: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2013
Guys, good day. Please check the photo where there are two guys doin somethin in front of a garbage can of some sort, maybe for a fire. Behind them is a type of cemetery where they store the dead. It' s a cemetery for sure. In Asia, particularly the Philippines, you can see these types of graves. They're all stcked up on top of eachother. For the people eating,they're eating after their work. They most likely work for a funeral service to prep the dead for the grave. Maybe it's in their custom that it's done that way or it's is the dead's final wish. They are not cannibals. Period. They're just eating after their work. Hope that gives you an insight.

(0) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.