Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray (1106 Views)

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / Please Recommend Me A Good Perfume ! / Please I Need A Good Perfume. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray by engrrichie92(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello nairalanders,
been moving from one perf to the other but still not got what i want

just used up LALIQUE(got it 16k) and i dont think i want to continue
nice smell tho but dosent last
need something nice, potent and longlasting and not more than 15k

Ladies and gentlemen,
help a nairalander with the choice of his next perf, body spray and rolon

Thanks
Re: Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray by chiomaP(f): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2016
engrrichie92:
Hello nairalanders,
been moving from one perf to the other but still not got what i want

just used up LALIQUE(got it 16k) and i dont think i want to continue
nice smell tho but dosent last
need something nice, potent and longlasting and not more than 15k

Ladies and gentlemen,
help a nairalander with the choice of his next perf, body spray and rolon

Thanks

...hello dear.... I deal on perfumes and body sprays. . and I've got quality ones and very affordable... they are long lasting.... msg me on WhatsApp or call me.... so I'll send the samples.... 08027819877...thanks. I look forward for your response
Re: Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Ellen Tracy or Avon gold
Re: Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray by getitdone: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Fendi
Re: Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray by engrrichie92(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2016
chiomaP:
...hello dear.... I deal on perfumes and body sprays. . and I've got quality ones and very affordable... they are long lasting.... msg me on WhatsApp or call me.... so I'll send the samples.... 08027819877...thanks. I look forward for your response

can you give me a whatsapp line please?
Re: Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray by chiomaP(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
engrrichie92:

can you give me a whatsapp line please?

(1) (Reply)

OMG See What Nicki Minaj Wore To Paris Fashion Week Yesterday / 3 Months Free Training / Casual Men Shoe To Wear With Jean....price Negotiable 07019417101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.