Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good (73836 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by ejosh4(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
I offer professional weeping services to MMM participants for free

Promo last till Jan 14 2017

Your tears is our cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by 9jayes: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by gurunlocker: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Many thought it's a joking stuff and we are happy you lose your money, not that.... We are only sad at you people foolishness for get rich quick
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by jef131: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
OK ooooo
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by golddiamond860: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
i its unfortunay i just put my boss 700k with intenrion to rturn it by 3rd week of december. naw i dont knw wat to do. weda to disapper or just tell him wat happend. my salary is just #82,366 per month. am confused.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Agbaletu: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nairaland is dwelling too much on this MMM of a thing. Why can't we leave them to their fate.
I pray they get their money in January, I don't want to add to my responsibilities. I have too many friends and cousins that are involved. We should be encouraging them and not compounding their woes.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Alleinad(f): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ponzi schemes all crumble with time. The system is hardly ever sustainable, robbing peter to pay Paul? And when Peter is out of cash?

Anyways, they still believe that it will bounce back in January, if it does, my advise to every victim is "GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF THERE". Don't think for even a moment that because they bounce back in January, it then means that they are stable.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
FcMilan:
NEVA LIKED DS MMM frm day 1

but let's stop celebrating d failure all because ur friend asked u to join and u said nop

If we celebrate d failure of Mmm D's way den it goes deep to show how we hate ourselves

wen people were rejoicing abt MMM paying dem u didn't make it a top list gist

nw it has crashed ur making it a top gist jus to mk fun of dem

pls stories lik Dis if nt managed has SUICIDAL effect

let's reduce d MMM post fr Christ sake

That is the nature of Africans
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM is gone.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by yorex2011: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wonder why everyone is having orgasm over this MMM stuff, peeps just c.umming upandan nairaland over MMM. y'all should take it easy before you start getting premature eja.culation of the brain tongue
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM again!!!
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Agbaletu: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
....double post
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Jayjey(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians love awoof and there is this saying that awoof no get bone and he de purge. they have learnt in bitter way.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by tolexy007(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yesterday, when reading abt MMM on fb, I couldn't make out d info bcoz gathering information from fb can be a little stressful. d irony is DT d MMM patronizers didn't show any panic( even in their voice when explaining d crunch to me) On d other hand, MMM pessimists re showing panic and some celebrating not being on d scheme.
My conclusion is dt we (MMM pessimists) were envious of them (MMM optimists) when they were smiling to d bank. or else we should have been neutral abt d success or failure of d whole scheme.
Copied

12 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Ejehjoe(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
I know it will ultimately crash judging from bonuses of high magnitude and lack of store house/central account.
I am used to sweating before smiling so have never contemplated joing the game.
God console those who provided help but never bn helped
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by fatadis: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
These to all the poor thinking ass naija.

Nigerians still have a very long long way to go...
Some schools have been on strike months ago.. No news on that.. Jeopardizing d future of d students..
Naira is crashing daily.... No talk on that..
Increase in tariff no talk on that.. Bad roads... Poor electricity... No job... Now MMM is now a big headache to everyone... Media no get latest news again all na mmm.. Alot of issues going wrong in the country media won't talk about it.. Mmm guiders coming together to help the community.. Less privilege.. Putting smile on their face with little they have through mmm.. Government officials, politicians, keep building mansion world wide.. Buying exotic cars.. Even their neighbors can't feel their impact...Nigerians r lover of bad news.. Wat a shallow thinking.. Positive thinking is just too far from us... Everyone has his or her own risk to take.. So how come is your headache.. To d annoying side make pastors too dey preach against it... Why den no talk about members wey no get job and find a way out... *I dey vex... * mind you thanks to mmm for 2016 already... 2017 loading.. I know some people prayer is to that make mmm crash everyone won't b in poverty as some dey swim in poverty and broke ass.. Take a risk and move forward.. All is a lesson....

Now let me ask..
*What do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT! * All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT! *what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT! * all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING! * most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

“THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

“Most of us have made 5 × of what we started with in MMM so… WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.

“WE WILL BE COWARDS TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.

“MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS.

“IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE…

“IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, DON’T BE A COWARD, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, …..I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS.

“IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY… AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.”
#signout#peace#longlivemmm

WF says so.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by antontech(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Everyone is forming blogger now. nonnsense
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by yorex2011: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
dhtml18:
MMM again!!!
I was thinking of simulating MMM with Php and MySql to provide some scientific explanation to certain stuff,
what dyu think?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by fratermathy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

THE REASON WHY I WILL BUY A BRAND NEW USED BRAIN FOR YOU

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

MMM FEEDING NIGERIANS SINCE 1943

MMM WILL BE BACK IN JANUARY

Manage this one when it doesn't come back.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by seunlly(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mumu thread created by mumu.

Nairaland and MMM be like Nigeria and boko haram
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by notoriousbabe: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

e pain am o. So you follow take MMMcyn capsules? tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by harmbhrosz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
macmoyor:
Some nija peeps would call peps abroad and claim that they have no money for food and telling you how things are hard and all sob stories to spare them few $$.
I came to understand that these same peeps don't just have money but even have extra money to spare for mmm. so who is fooling who?

if you cant use your invested money in Xmas, whats the need for it after the time you need it? the mmm guys have frozen all the money for their own jolly,yet magas would be so blind and keep falling.

Our boys in Malay and SA what do you think we do for living when we come back with cars and throwing money around?
I can tell you that Nija peps fall mugu pass oyibo. and the irony is that nija peeps always claim smart..........This is just the beginning .
lol.... Are you saying MMM is another yahoo business where people have donated their money and the founder just pack all the money and ran away bah?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by amdoyin82(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
I know some people have been praying and waiting for mmm to crash simply because they cud not take the risk of Investing money and saw people collecting money. As for me, I still have hope that mmm will be back by January. If at all nothing happens by January as it was the expectation of some financial houses like insurance scheme, microfinance and others, life shud continue jare. I also provided help of 50k and was even due to get help. No shaking!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Xpol: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
All participants should relax ok? MMM hasn't crashed yet there is always a second chance for every gambler just wait patiently.those tht wait upon mmm shall renew their strength.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by back2dmatter: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Not Media, It's ƠLUWASEUN OSEWA !!!

freshness2020:
The media just Want people to commit suicide.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by seunlly(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
yorex2011:

I was thinking of simulating MMM with Php and MySql to provide some scientific explanation to certain stuff,
what dyu think?
For your mind u don talk finish be that.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by emeogbo: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
HOW MMM NIGERIAN WILL BOUNCE BACK.
if ur money is in mmm Nigeria, and u are panicking that ur money is gone, Pls go and relax with a chilled bottle kunu, just go about ur normal business as if nothing happened, relax ur self and remove ur mind from what people are saying, people are entitled to their opinion. A coward dies twice before his actual death.
After I studied how South African mmm bounced back, I just relaxed my self, and that made me think that mavrodi wanted things to happen this way, I think mavrodi planned this all along, he knows that Nigerians will want to withdraw all their money for Christmas, so he seized the opportunity to introduce a system than will sustain mmm for a very long time .
If ur money is in mmm Nigeria be rest assured u are getting it back ,but may be not as u are expecting it, because u are not going to get all ur money back at once, but, with time I will get all.
The new system will have no space for panicking.
This new system, once u ph, for u to take ur money with ur percentage, u must provide another help, and get confirmed before u take ur first money.
With this u know
1. That u are using ur spare money
2. U know that ur money is already in the system, so u will be afraid to upload fake pop or refuse to confirm people , therefore this system fights fake pop and non confirmation
3.in this kind of system, festive period can't affect it, since as u are putting, u are taking, this making it impossible for festive season to affect mmm again
4. This system also helps handle panic, because no matter how u panic reach, u cannot withdraw ur money, without putting. Mmm together we change the change

10 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by fkdmods: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

The best thing you can do for anyone is;

1. Ensure they have a full stomach: It is the foundation.

2. Ensure they get a good education: This is important.

3. Ensure they are exposed: Education without exposure is a waste of time and resources. It is akin to a man who learns to drive online but has never gotten behind the wheel of a car.

Bros. You are seriously lacking in all three departments.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by fratermathy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
1zynnvn:
we no go hear word for this MMM again, when e dey pay, one single thread on mmm no ever comot for front page, now wey e don freeze, We no go hear word again...bia lala be kiaful oo

LIAR!

Seun has always been posting threads on the frontpage warning people about MMM. You guys simply chose not to see it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by victorazy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
OP enemy of progress. o
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by femliany(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
oglalasioux:
I think MMM is gone for good for the following reasons :

1. There's no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there's no central account. If there's indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there's no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That's akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would've been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it's a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It's very likely that there's a group who don't provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it's gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their 'wealth' I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn't sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn't return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that mmm failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls. Nothing in the world is cheap or free.
Even in Freetown, nothing is free
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by fratermathy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Calculux95:
Correct me if I am wrong
But you are neither a participant nor a soothsayer therefore you have absolutely no business creating this list.

Just so you know participants are still actively providing help.

Kindly keep your negative views and opinions to yourself.

Stop taking medicine for other people's problems. .. go fix yours first.
#ISTANDWITHMMM

This dimwit again.

Keep standing with MMM while Mavrodi and Mbanefo's accounts get bigger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.