Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) (46076 Views)

Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos / Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) / The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by VictorRomanov: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
bongo007:
...if u knw me u will knw have done tines u can only dream of..whtz ur stress did u build d car or wht? Why u taking it so personal

How will i know you? People only know those who do, not those who talk.
Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by mfujah(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Francis95:
angry
give more ugly face.... nah u sabi
Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by seniorkachion(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
orbgoblin:
Nice job, but u really need to see machines being built by mecahnics in those very poor African countries we often look down upon. Very rugged high performance vehicles created by really poor people from rural areas. Even the masais that rare cows and drink blood are making very significant technological impact. So when someone does something in Nigeria and we start shouting like the person just built the Mars rover, I only hope foreigners don't see these reactions and just shake their heads @ how pathethic we are at celebrating some of these ordinary things.
Just post one pic pls.
Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by seniorkachion(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chocogold:

Am not hating bro, trust me I love them much and my best friend is from Igbo land....they are creative and very intelligent set of people...but the bad among them is messing them up big time...
It wasn't lgbo that elected confirmed drug barons as senator (KASAMU),and as governor (TINUBU).
Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
... Igboland! The land of great technological feats, a home abundant With best human resources, a land of the rising sun: home of capitalism, commerce and entrepreneurial ingenuity. In God we trust!
Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by IPOB123london: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chocogold: 9:59pm On Dec 16
I know the Igbos are intelligent and creative...but you can't still hide that spirit of carrying drugs away from them....there is one Chijioke sentenced to 60 yrs imprisonment today Ohio state United state after been found guilty in possession of cocaine and marijuana Weighing twenty three pounds and twenty five pounds respectively.

the same way the hausa-fulani boko harem in alliance with the afonjas are carting away oil money in basket since 1960; so u see drugs is even a hard job to run. Take nothing away from the great Igbo spirit. We are merely not deserved to be called Black or African.

A case study; do you still remember that afonjas fat baastard under Uncle Jonathan house of rep Bankole; hey that gworo chewer is really fighting kworoption

Funny as it sound so far since nl came up most scammers are afonjas; check out car section, property section etc

ndi ara
Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by agaba77: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dont mind them, Range Rover, Ford, even Tesla all started like this guy. Their governments and businesses encouraged and funded them before they got to where they are today. In Nigeria some people want to go from leg mobile to range Rover.
Rayd502:
Great things start from small beginnings.if this man is encouraged by the govt,then I see no reason why he won't improve in a fews years.Henry Ford started this way.

1 Like

Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by Oblak(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chocogold:
I know the Igbos are intelligent and creative...but you can't still hide that spirit of carrying drugs away from them....there is one Chijioke sentenced to 60 yrs imprisonment today Ohio state United state after been found guilty in possession of cocaine and marijuana Weighing twenty three pounds and twenty five pounds respectively.
What's the relationship between your post and this?
Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by wtfCode: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'm gonna meet this guy someday, to love-vendor my mercedes into a badass car.
I need a power like this

Re: See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) by ceecee0703(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2016
na u send me buy for u na ewu...
bongo007:
....na u buy smoke 4 me? Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Enugu/onitsha Expressway,one Dead,others Injured(Photos) / Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon: Your Preference And Why? / Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.