Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church (48215 Views)

This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by trust098: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJp_lYUwyIQ

A Fallen Tanker Fire razes down everything in sight, except the car of a man who just returned from Winners Chapel's 'My Case Is Different' 2016. Nairalanders what do you think about the testimony. Is it good??

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ct2: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
1st to comment thank God at last

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
My Case is Different 2017

189 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ring7(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Meaning?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
ring7:
Meaning?
meaning d prophetic declaration of "my case is different" is working in his life .watch d clip then u would understand what it means

To those who quote me I do not have d time to respond to u individually hence I had to modify my post to include this
The fact that u go to church does not mean u worship God in truth and in spirit. U may simply be going to church as a routine tradition hence u do not expect ur issue to be d same with those who does. So tell me how do u explain what happen on d clip?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by pembisco(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
meaning d prophetic declaration of "my case is different" is working in his life .watch d clip then u would understand what it means

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Iyalaya556: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
ct2:
1st to comment thank God at last
lol. Some people don craze oo

7 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ct2: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Iyalaya556:
lol. Some people don craze oo
like who ?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by nepapole(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
They have come again..so others burn because say na redeem, deeperlife, mfm, mosque Dem dey go.. Nigerians sef..

176 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Weightlifter90: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
ct2:
like who ?
so na first to comment you dey find up and down
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Weightlifter90: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
ct2:
like who ?
so na first to comment you dey find up and down

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ednut1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
illiteracy and ignorance sucks big time. na atheist cars burn i guess mtcheeew

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by obyrich(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Where was the car parked?

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by genabc(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
stupiid testimony, gullible fellow....(it's a pity wen religiousity overshadow one's sense of reasonin) because he went for watever gathering makes his car nt to burn?hmmm... majority of Africans are shallow minded...smh

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Grinqer2: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
I thank GOD for his life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by gsainttrinity(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
That's how my testimony would be in 2017... even in the midst of scourging recession it will avoid me, death shall not come near me and family. Every negative things that the devil had constructed to harm Nigeria, the Lord has declared " my case shall be different"

If you believe this is the beginning of greater miracles shout AMEN!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Cmoyor: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
how close was the car to d site of the inferno

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by januzaj(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
You are just deceiving yourselves..... So other things were razed because they were owned by people that didn't attend "My case is different".... So all the people that attended have the guarantee of not losing anything in 2017 or they will all see 2017

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by fkdmods: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:

There is nothing more dangerous than the logic of a religious nutcase.

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by notoriousbabe: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:
They have come again..so others burn because say na redeem, deeperlife, mfm, mosque Dem dey go.. Nigerians sef..
no mind that useless op

8 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by FisifunKododada: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
cool grin grin Here we go again: the guy must be the only one who prays to the sky daddy grin grin cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by EngrKUNLE(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
I tell you his case is different. #shiloh2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Isiterere(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Religion and bigotry are like 5n6 in Africa! Seems all other churches except Winner's chapel are not of God...

ALL IZZ WELL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by berrystunn(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Am not thanking God for your car,
I thank God nobody died..

4 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by BobJames1(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Tjohnnay: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Africans

So na d man go church pass na, weytn dem dey try tel us na ehn?

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Category1: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Iffa reach house I go watch tha video...

.u are using style to invite us to winners right? God's watching
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by truthspeaks: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Op u can lie oo. The man did not even mention d church he attends shocked
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Category1: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by yorex2011: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Well,
Lets hope and pray he doesn't have an accident with this car later, where he would wish it had burnt like others. Cos this life get as e be o..

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.