Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 (28185 Views)

Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Carabao Cup (5 - 0) On 17th December 2019 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / West Brom Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) oN 17th December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Segadem(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Marvel1206:
See bashing grin

Ok i admit, Chelsea has tried so far but i don't expect 'em to win the league. Remember, Arsenal was ontop of the table last christmas; they eventually didn't win the league...
Cc: Toylove Captplanet Spartacus11 Edoblakky Segadem Philip0906 Juhabach Iluvpomo
Who among the big team is left in the league that Chelsea is yet to defeat except arsenal and Liverpool?...let me say this, arsenal can not escape the return leg

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Marvel1206: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
lukecent:

Arsenal was not on top last Christmas, 25th, Leicester was. Go and check very well
I WAS A BIT SKEPTICAL WHILE TYPING IT BUT I'M SURE IF IT WAS NOT CHRISTMAS THEN IT WAS NEWYEAR
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Marvel1206: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Segadem:
Who among the big team is left in the league that Chelsea is yet to defeat except arsenal and Liverpool?...let me say this, arsenal can not escape the return leg
Arsenal will trash em again
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Toylove: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Marvel1206:
See bashing grin

Ok i admit, Chelsea has tried so far but i don't expect 'em to win the league. Remember, Arsenal was ontop of the table last christmas; they eventually didn't win the league...
Cc: Toylove Captplanet Spartacus11 Edoblakky Segadem Philip0906 Juhabach Iluvpomo
OK... Bro av got another one for u
Every time Chelsea leads the log at Xmas, they go on to win d league. Check d records

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by drey22(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Marvel1206:
See bashing grin

Chelsea is no Arsenal...Go get your facts right. Whenever Chelsea is Top by Xmas nd New Year, Just Forget the League Already.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Optional2(f): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
fredoooooo:

You break assnal rule , you're automatically banned by assnal anti spambot tongue cheesy

na wa oh second time in one week same chelsea thread...
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by firstclassmumu: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ximenez:
Which of them dey affect you? Recession, freezing of MMM, being a Man U fan, or is it just natural?
na my game wey this useless crystal palace cut the make me vex
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by gradeA(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
firstclassmumu:
na my game wey this useless crystal palace cut the make me vex

You must be a firstclassmumu for betting against Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Segadem(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ximenez:
I see a lot of babies here, and they are crying,crying over what is beyond their control. This season we've won 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 and 5-0, and we boast the best Goal difference in the league. So save your tears for your own club, especially Man U fans cos you don't have any business with Chelsea, your 35 years old striker can only carry you so far and your goal difference in the league is (4) while that of Chelsea is (24). We've not won the league yet but we are in a good stead surprisingly cos of the way we started the season that even Alex Ferguson wrote us off of making the top 4, and that taught me a lesson that not all old people can see beyond their nose.
chai, see how this man finish the gods of some people grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Chidelis(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Marvel1206:

It seems you don't understand, let me break it down to you. Chelsea's latest wins are NARROW.

If they keep up with this, they might not be able to face a good attacking team
. Yea its true, but when teams starts playing 6-3-1 and parking train against chelsea, we just have to open the window and put in the ball
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Segadem(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
AlphaRAYs:

16th Dec. 2015
Leicester = 1st
Chelsea = 14th

And someone would tell me we would not win the league this season undecided tongue tongue cool
Good observation
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Segadem(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Edoblakky:
This is exactly how champions emerge. Clubs like arsenal and Liverpool find it difficult to win the league because they concentrate on winning the big teams while they lose to smaller ones. It's only arsenal and Liverpool that have beaten us this season but interestingly, they are behind us. Why? Their aim was to beat big teams and they have succeeded. To win this league, one must recognize that there are more smaller teams than bigger teams. Even if we are to lose to all the big teams and beat all the small teams, we are almost sure of the league. But we are beating both smaller and bigger teams.
1000 likes for u,
don't be surprised that arsenal can beat man city in tommorrow's game and get beaten by Sunderland next game.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by firstclassmumu: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
gradeA:

You must be a firstclassmumu for betting against Chelsea.
na I play na
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by gradeA(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
firstclassmumu:
na I play na

ok.
but e dey hard to score Chelsea na. this is their 3rd straight 1:0 victory. their defense and clean sheet record is impressive.

note I am not a Chelsea fan.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by firstclassmumu: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
gradeA:

ok.
but e dey hard to score Chelsea na. this is their 3rd straight 1:0 victory. their defense and clean sheet record is impressive.

note I am not a Chelsea fan.
ok
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by sojiboy(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Do you have what it takes?

Highlights it
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Dqueenzy(f): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2016
sojiboy:

Highlights it
You must be educated,have a good paying job,at least you must have a range rover and a house in banana island,and finally you must be handsome and have a good character.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Dqueenzy(f): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2016
sojiboy:

Highlights it
You must be educated,have a good paying job,at least you must have a range rover and a house in banana island,and finally you must be handsome and have a good character.LOL
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by sojiboy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dqueenzy:
You must be educated,have a good paying job,at least you must have a range rover and a house in banana island,and finally you must be handsome and have a good character.LOL
I am. Educated to MSc in View am Handsome so obvious, Character isn't lacking, My ex can bear me witness, looking forward to a good paying Job. I manage my golf 3 and I be no house not even in my village but, Madam future is bright... If we can start now, we could be the best couple in the world. Remember 2face an Annie... But if u want ready made too, God will provide. Am incubating lowolowo
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Dqueenzy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
sojiboy:

I am. Educated to MSc in View am Handsome so obvious, Character isn't lacking, My ex can bear me witness, looking forward to a good paying Job. I manage my golf 3 and I be no house not even in my village but, Madam future is bright... If we can start now, we could be the best couple in the world. Remember 2face an Annie... But if u want ready made too, God will provide. Am incubating lowolowo
Oh boy! o you passed,u sha try small,but I am at a point in my life where,I also want to be ready made for my hubby,so we can flow and I'm not there yet,you feel me,anyways your post is hilarious.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ximenez:
We've won 14 out of 17. 1 draw and 2 losses.
I meant back to back wins(unbeaten run)
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by sojiboy(m): 3:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Oh boy! o you passed,u sha try small,but I am at a point in my life where,[/b]I also want to be ready made for my hubby,so we can flow and I'm not there yet[b],you feel me,anyways your post is hilarious.

I am sowi ve been busy lately, just seeing ur reply. I don't understand d bold aspect of ur reply. And I think am cool with ur respond. Seriously am beginning to take this serious unlike the first time I quoted u. Can I drop moi contact or...
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by Dqueenzy(f): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2016
sojiboy:

I am sowi ve been busy lately, just seeing ur reply. I don't understand d bold aspect of ur reply. And I think am cool with ur respond. Seriously am beginning to take this serious unlike the first time I quoted u. Can I drop moi contact or...
No!no!no,like I said I was just kidding, but it's okay to knw I have a friend,I am still piecing my life's puzzle together,but you are already made(apologies if I sound rude),I'll see you on boxing day on the next Chelsea thread,cheers!!!.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by sojiboy(m): 5:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Dqueenzy:
No!no!no,like I said I was just kidding, but it's okay to knw I have a friend,I am still piecing my life's puzzle together,but you are already made(apologies if I sound rude),I'll see you on boxing day on the next Chelsea thread,cheers!!!.

Already made Still incubating jaw. Make avail ur contact or shud I drop mine
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 by justicesky24(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2017

I totally agree but the problem I have with Mikel is his back and sideways passes.

Matic and Fabregas are quite slow. Fab is even worse off cos he doesnt even have 1w defensive bone in his body but they make up their lapses with passes and assists.

Mikel is good esp when we want to retain possession and see off games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife / Sevilla Vs Chelsea : UCL (0 - 4) On 2nd December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.