Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR (23127 Views)

Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos) / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
As part of our efforts to ensure a better future for the Youths in the West African Sub-region, myself, in my capacity as ECOWAS Youth Council Strategic Partner on Youth Leadership and other members of EYC Executive Council across West Africa led by its Chairman, paid a courtesy visit to His Excellency, The Malaysian High Commissioner to Nigeria on Thursday, December 15, 2016. The team

During the meeting with the Ambassador, a lot of ideas were exchanged that centered on establishing a mutually beneficial interests between West African Youths and their Malaysian/Asian counterparts.

Before the meeting with the Ambassador, members of the EYC Delegation were in a meeting with some West African Diplomats at the ECOWAS Commission in Abuja.

The ECOWAS Youth Council is the Youth Arm of the ECOWAS Commission.

Pix 1. TonyeBarcanista with the Malaysian Ambassador To Nigeria.

Pix 2. The EYC Delegation with the Ambassador. (The BIG MAN is the Chairperson of the ECOWAS Youth Council)

Shared on Palmchat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by ETHIX(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
I am so pleased and happy with FTC

I dedicate this land to Bunlizlaw my lovely wife

@ Tony is good we now know ur real face today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
so what? make we begin fry cum? undecided

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pix 1: Myself, a Nigerian Representative in the EYC Board, "Gentle Ojay" and the EYC Chairperson at the ECOWAS Commission House

Pix 2: From Left to right: The EYC Representative In Nigerian, The Nigeria Representative in the EYC Board, The EYC Chairperson and Yours Faithfully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
This unstable fellow sef ... ok, we don see your bushy hair angry sad

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Atiku2019: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tonyebarcanista cheesy cheesy......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Just catching fun at the ECOWAS Commission HQ

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Atiku2019: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Free am make him flex jooooor cheesy cheesy....

14 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
lol, actually I should have done early preparation but guy I couldn't due to negligence. Pardon the hair jare.

How you see my dressing? cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:
Tonyebarcanista cheesy cheesy......
Bobo Atiku Sir tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Atiku2019: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Bobo Atiku Sir tongue

We don too dread make we see how Tonyebarcanista look like na grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Softorgasm(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
wow nice one toyin...
May all barca fans all over the world continue to fly high in Jesus name...
Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol, actually I should have done early preparation but guy I couldn't due to negligence. Pardon the hair jare.

How you see my dressing? cheesy
Cool ... keep the fire burning cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Softorgasm:
wow nice one toyin...
May all barca fans all over the world continue to fly high in Jesus name...
Amen
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:

We win too dread make we are how Tonyebarcanista look like na grin
Actually, it was a tough decision bringing it to NL (considering that I am a bit of a private person in some certain areas) lol.... It is fine sha cheesy

At least I no too worwor angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by dumie(f): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
The Chameleon himself! Well done

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
dumie:
The Chameleon himself! Well done
The dummy himself, thank you

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
As part of our efforts to ensure a better future for the Youths in the West African Sub-region, myself, in my capacity as ECOWAS Youth Council Strategic Partner on Youth Leadership and other members of EYC Executive Council across West Africa led by its Chairman, paid a courtesy visit to His Excellency, The Malaysian High Commissioner to Nigeria on Thursday, December 15, 2016. The team

During the meeting with the Ambassador, a lot of ideas were exchanged that centered on establishing a mutually beneficial interests between West African Youths and their Malaysian/Asian counterparts.

Before the meeting with the Ambassador, members of the EYC Delegation were in a meeting with some West African Diplomats at the ECOWAS Commission in Abuja.

The ECOWAS Youth Council is the Youth Arm of the ECOWAS Commission.

Pix 1. TonyeBarcanista with the Malaysian Ambassador To Nigeria.

Pix 2. The EYC Delegation with the Ambassador. (The BIG MAN is the Chairperson of the ECOWAS Youth Council)

Nice one, now I know what you look like, always cracking my head with efforts to match put a face using how you write.

Meanwhile, Tony find me work for ECOWAS na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by tociano009(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who is the fat guy

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by ikaboy: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Better advise that your chairman. U can see the ill effect of resource control on him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
tociano009:
Who is the fat guy
He is the Chairperson of ECOWAS Youth Council
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by dumie(f): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The dummy himself, thank you
Touché...You should know you are a fair weather person, wherever the wind blows you follow like a Jerry fish

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nne5: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hian!
So this is what tonyebarcanister looks like?

grin grin
Lemme call lalasticlala for you.

9 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Nice one, now I know what you look like, always cracking my head with efforts to match put a face using how you write.

Meanwhile, Tony find me work for ECOWAS na.
Actually, I have my pic on Twitter and Facebook.

@Emboldened: My dear, if anything comes up it will be on this forum.
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by mercenary: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Courtesy visit for what?

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nne5:
Hian!
So this is what tonyebarcanister looks like?
Hian, no angry
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
mercenary:
Courtesy visit for what?
For the interest of West African youths of ages 13 to 35

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by ritababe(f): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Just catching fun at the ECOWAS Commission HQ

nice one, you are going places already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Actually, I have my pic on Twitter and Facebook.

@Emboldened: My dear, if anything comes up it will be on this forum.

I have never checked you out on Twitter or Facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Mujaheeeden: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
tociano009:
Who is the fat guy
Omenka grin

60 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention / Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.