Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR (22999 Views)

Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos) / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by knightsTempler: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Actually, it was a tough decision bringing it to NL (considering that I am a bit of a private person in some certain areas) lol.... It is fine sha cheesy

At least I no too worwor angry

lol @ the bolded.

You think you are a private person in your mind, but you ain't. Quite a number of folks have seen you in real life or a lick of what you look like from your pictures.

You forgot when you hurriedly deactivate your Facebook account sometimes in 2015 prior to the general election.

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by kinibigdeal(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
That look like a museum
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
correct girl
abi o, they are all the same, having the same mode of operation

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
mchew, i been dey think say na one big man sef....

7 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by MyMouth(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
So u find "protection" go ECOWAS? Its Alright!

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Caseless: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The dummy himself, thank you
dumie! she's breasted and not a "him".

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by brownlord: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Nice one, now I know what you look like, always cracking my head with efforts to match put a face using how you write.

Meanwhile, Tony find me work for ECOWAS na.

I pity you, a jobless man should find you job, no be only ecowas na United Nations him go give you work

12 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 1: Myself, a Nigerian Representative in the EYC Board, "Gentle Ojay" and the EYC Chairperson at the ECOWAS Commission House

Pix 2: From Left to right: The EYC Representative In Nigerian, The Nigeria Representative in the EYC Board, The EYC Chairperson and Yours Faithfully.

i have always said it,most guys who spend so much time in Nairaland are so broke,,.... you can see that dude called tonyebarcanista is broke guy.... its obvious he is just managing life...SMH

11 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by ychris: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
So this is how ur face looks like? lipsrsealed

@tonyebarcanista?

The way i match put ur face according to the way u writes/expresses urself in this forum does not even close/match in any way at all.

I used to thnk u'r kind of rugged guy or something?

But the tonye m' seing in those pix looks kind of down to earth, reserved, not an outspoken type and gentle person.(my observation tho)

NAH U B THAT KE!?

AH NO GREE SAY NAH U JOO! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Did u guys talk about amnesty for Nigerians on death row.of course you didnt

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Thewrath(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by feeloscar(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 1: Myself, a Nigerian Representative in the EYC Board, "Gentle Ojay" and the EYC Chairperson at the ECOWAS Commission House

Pix 2: From Left to right: The EYC Representative In Nigerian, The Nigeria Representative in the EYC Board, The EYC Chairperson and Yours Faithfully.
Who b dis for d 2nd picture wey d carry charger upandan?
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by OXCUBA: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks darling... I will always love you tongue

TRUELY.... YOU be small boy.... I was thinking that the person behind TonyeBarcanista character is someone in his late 40's.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol, actually I should have done early preparation but guy I couldn't due to negligence. Pardon the hair jare.

How you see my dressing? cheesy

Cheap

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by feeloscar(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol, actually I should have done early preparation but guy I couldn't due to negligence. Pardon the hair jare.

How you see my dressing? cheesy
U tap jare
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by jollymizzle(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice. A brilliant mind doing great things

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Mujaheeeden: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Ta!!! aka nti nke oye?? Odika ara na agba gi

If you have stayed on your own lane and respected your ill-self, you would not have mentioned me in the first place in such a disrespectful manner.

Learn to control your frustration, not everyone has patience for bitter people
Jux negodu. Trust me i don't have time for you rather the betrayal who we go a long way.

Mara ife Nne
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by bunlizlaw(f): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
ETHIX:
I am so pleased and happy with FTC

I dedicate this land to Bunlizlaw

@ Tony is good we now know ur real face today.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by martyns303(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The dummy himself, thank you

Meyn I liked u better without a face, u write pretty well. Ur looks just doesn't meet up with ur online personality.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by ibietela2(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

At least you are not a dude claiming to be a girl like NgeneUkwenu lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by madjune(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
I've always known this GEJ worshipper is an indomie generation starlet.

By the way, see as the fat dude dey form chest.
Nawao.
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
and yet here I was thinking Tonye was one huge man with plenty muscles..... ORUWE...... grin grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Mujaheeeden: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
dumie:
The Chameleon himself! Well done
A thousand Kisses

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Jux negodu. Trust me i don't have time for you rather the betrayal who we go a long way.

Mara ife Nne

Give yourself that advice first youngman and make sure it's implemented in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Ngokafor(f): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
brownlord:

I pity you, a jobless man should find you job, no be only ecowas na United Nations him go give you work

....no mind am,No be only UN,tonye go find am job for World Bank and IMF sef...gullible people everwhere.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by FisifunKododada: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He is the Chairperson of ECOWAS Youth Council

cool Tonye what EXACTLY does the EYC do? Why should we care? I hope its not a training ground for future polithiefians. cool
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
haha, you look like a decent guy, tonyebarc.
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Tonye what EXACTLY does the EYC do? Why should we care? I hope its not a training ground for future polithiefians. cool

you can tell by the guys size that he does absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Mujaheeeden: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Give yourself that advice first youngman and make sure it's implemented in your life.
If you meet me in person you will take back those words.

Behave please
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
If you meet me in person you will take back those words.

Behave please

Hahahhaahhahahahaha, really?? So, your inferiority complex is this bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ndo!

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
... The chief hypocrite himself. You look so malnourished and now I understand why the rush to post per every minutes worth of naira in a bid to appease the pay masters. By so doing, always sacrificing truth, sincerity, honesty in the alter of falsehood, inconsistencies, chameleonic nature, ignorance, delving on ethnic and historical topics you know nothing about. Allow change to begin with you from next year. Turn over a new leaf.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Why are all the intelligent people on NL weird looking. Bro @tonyebarcanista, you need a stylist. No offense

Most of d ardent posters on nairaland are introverts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Polls Reshuffle: Senate Steps Down Controversial Bill / Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor . / Jonathan’s Pathetic Apologetics - Punch Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.