Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR (23182 Views)

Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos) / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Mujaheeeden: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hahahhaahhahahahaha, really?? So, your inferiority complex is this bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ndo!
Stop trolling onye Malaysia
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Corrinthians:
We all know where the frustration is coming from. It is simply because he refused to support their hate campaign against ALL Muslims, ALL APC supporters, ALL Yorubas, ALL Hausas, and ALL Fulanis including ALL those who dont support Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. That is just it.

An average IPOB youth is an unintelligent blob filled wt brainwashed jargon. When ur like this, u need to put pple in boxes & categories to understand them, based on ur brainwashed grey matter. They don't understand nuance. Truly daft.

They believe tonyebarcanista supports PDP & therefore must be in their box, but since he doesn't support secession, or anything to do wt Biafra - he must be a confused, coward chameleon. Just like they really do not believe a lot of yorubas voted for Jonathan this last election. Doesn't fit the box.

Simpletons.

Smh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
But the way you act online is not the way you look. You act like someone who has been there and done that but seeing your pictures I know that many Nairalanders who you usually dismiss rudely are far more exposed than you.

The hustle is real, some can even connect you to better things and you wouldn't need to struggle so hard if you can just humble yourself. All the best

8 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by FisifunKododada: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Admin401:

you can tell by the guys size that he does absolutely nothing.

grin by ur argument Tonye must be active since he is relatively skinny grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 1: Myself, a Nigerian Representative in the EYC Board, "Gentle Ojay" and the EYC Chairperson at the ECOWAS Commission House

Pix 2: From Left to right: The EYC Representative In Nigerian, The Nigeria Representative in the EYC Board, The EYC Chairperson and Yours Faithfully.

That man look like a bigger version of Goodluck Jonathan's boy.

Next time, don't go with him. Non Nigerians, international aids committee will believe there is severe recession in the land when they see you but they will think we are liars when they see that man.

Bro Tonye, that man alone look like he is the cause of famine and recession in Nigeria. Avoid him like plague next time.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
tociano009:
Who is the fat guy

The cause of recession in Nigeria.

Buhari should blame him for all our miseries.
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Stop trolling onye Malaysia

I see u are obsessed with the place Malaysia, is that where you sold your kidney alongside your brain?? cry eeeeyaaahhhh

There is a proverb that says when a CHILD keeps calling the name of a place or thing, if you investigate well, you will fin out that that CHILD lost something dear to that thing or in that place. You keep calling that name Malaysia and I beginning to wonder

Mtchewwwwww!!, onye nzu zu, check the meaning of trolling then look at yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by basilo102: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tonye is a broke a.ss ni.gga. bushman

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Mujaheeeden: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I see u are obsessed with the place Malaysia, is that where you sold your kidney alongside your brain?? cry eeeeyaaahhhh

There is a proverb that says when a CHILD keeps calling the name of a place or thing, if you investigate well, you will fin out that that CHILD lost something dear to that thing or in that place.

Mtchewwwwww!!, onye nzu zu, check the meaning of trolling then look at yourself.
You are asking the scallywag on my payroll for Malaysia Job? You are so jobless that you didn't check out the otele you are begging for job also needs a job?

You were deceived by a Mongolian because your complex issue has affected your psyche?

Go and meet him to give you job but allow him to sleep with you since you don't have shame. Lolo ihere emechi

The kind of nzuzu you carried from your year1 has not left you even after you graduated?

Why don't you send me PM lemme give you a job instead of disgracing the igbo race like an efulefu because you saw an anwuta posing with a white man.

Behave yourself maka na iburu nkita ara
i will use azu slippers to flog that ara out of your body.

Okenye na agwo ofe. Go and sell your kidney anumpama

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by olisaEze(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol, actually I should have done early preparation but guy I couldn't due to negligence. Pardon the hair jare.

How you see my dressing? cheesy

Tonye c ur ohonba line shirt! grin buh I stii respect u for ur sagacity!! Ah b'liv u guy wink
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
You are asking the scallywag on my payroll for Malaysia Job? You are so jobless that you didn't check out the otele you are begging for job also needs a job?

You were deceived by a Mongolian because your complex issue has affected your psyche?

Go and meet him to give you job but allow him to sleep with you since you don't have shame. Lolo ihere emechi

The kind of nzuzu you carried from your year1 has not left you even after you graduated?

Why don't you send me PM lemme give you a job instead of disgracing the igbo race like an efulefu because you saw an anwuta posing with a white man.

Choi! shocked shocked now I believe that you are truly frustrated. Initially I thought you were heading for depression, but all the signs now point to the fact that your are wallowing in full blown depression which has left you a bitter person who even hates his own shadow.

Your case is too deep that only God can handle it, but I doubt you would even know that because your irrational behavior is legendary.

I always try so hard wondering how the Animal IDIOT behaves and thinks, but I guess I dnt have to do that anymore, now I know.

Enjoy your pathetic state of mind, no one will even help you, not even the money you sold your kidney for can help you.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by DauraDullard0(m): 1:37am On Dec 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol, actually I should have done early preparation but guy I couldn't due to negligence. Pardon the hair jare.

How you see my dressing? cheesy
How does that stop you from being a professional flip-flopper? I hope the people you're snapping pictures with are well aware of your unstable and unreliable nature?

Tonyebarcanista the bat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by DropShot: 4:38am On Dec 17, 2016
iykedare:

You look hungry though you look better than omenka.
You resident NairaLanders look like you aren't fed well. Where is the picture of dropshot and his dirty looking office ?

Some of you who don't even have a job come online to talk trash about others. It's a sign of low life.

Tonyebarcanista looks great in the pictures here. I am sure he looks well presentable and better than the average Joe on the street.
And FYI, my office you refer to is dedicatedly cleaned everyday by a cleaner who possibly earns more than you.
Where is your office? Where is your face?

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by EternalTruths: 4:47am On Dec 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
For the interest of West African youths of ages 13 to 35

Now that we know your real face, come and contests for presidency in the Igbo speaking regions of SS /SE and see if you will ever get up to 10 votes

Your dream of becoming a president is over

We will frustrate you forever because of your anti Igbo stand cool

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by EternalTruths: 4:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Corrinthians:
We all know where the frustration is coming from. It is simply because he refused to support their hate campaign against ALL Muslims, ALL APC supporters, ALL Yorubas, ALL Hausas, and ALL Fulanis including ALL those who dont support Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. That is just it.

His presidential dream is over

We will make sure no Igbo ever gives him one support cool

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by EternalTruths: 5:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

She is not Igbo

That cow trolling you is an Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by lawlahbammy(f): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2016
tociano009:
Who is the fat guy

Seun Ologun Williams
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CriminalIkedi: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2016
EternalTruths:

Now that we know your real face, come and contests for presidency in the Igbo speaking regions of SS /SE and see if you will ever get up to 10 votes

Your dream of becoming a president is over

We will frustrate you forever because of your anti Igbo stand cool

Typical flat.head, arrogance and chest beating. You are yet to even win one for your sad beast region but chest beating on how you will frustrate another person. You ipob flat.heads have no shame. Spits

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CriminalIkedi: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2016
EternalTruths:

She is not Igbo

Shameless f.lathead, always blaming everyone for their misfortune and sorrow in life. Post your own pics if we wont donate money for you here. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CarrotAndStick: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

general please pity the biatch

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Mujaheeeden: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Choi! shocked shocked now I believe that you are truly frustrated. Initially I thought you were heading for depression, but all the signs now point to the fact that your are wallowing in full blown depression which has left you a bitter person who even hates his own shadow.

Your case is too deep that only God can handle it, but I doubt you would even know that because your irrational behavior is legendary.

I always try so hard wondering how the Animal IDIOT behaves and thinks, but I guess I dnt have to do that anymore, now I know.

Enjoy your pathetic state of mind, no one will even help you, not even the money you sold your kidney for can help you.
Jux negodu your life.

No Fiance in 2016

No Job in 2016

You still eating Mama Thank Ma

Ihere megbuo gi dia

Go and sell that your Kidney so that you can use it to learn Make up business.

You need ndi nso to come down for your trouble because yours is real isi mgbaka

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2016
CriminalIkedi:

Shameless f.lathead, always blaming everyone for their misfortune and sorrow in life. Post your own pics if we wont donate money for you here. Mschew
you. Really need a job old afonja

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Mujaheeeden: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2016
EternalTruths:

She is not Igbo

I will put her i her place today.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Michie eze ure gia the guy in quote is my general

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Jux negodu your life.

No Fiance in 2016

No Job in 2016

You still eating Mama Thank Ma

Ihere megbuo gi dia

Go and sell that your Kidney so that you can use it to learn Make up business.

You need ndi nso to come down for your trouble because yours is real isi mgbaka

Hahahahahahahahaha, the deranged soul is awake!!!

When I say you are highly depressed and pained, you think it's a joke. So because I asked for an ECOWAS job means am jobless cheesy cheesy see thinking abeg! Choi!!!

When Otedola seeks and begs for a new contract from the FG, does it mean his company is lacking contracts or broke!?? cheesy cheesy u need help, URGENT HELP before eyipu akwa na main road

Such a pathetic soul, biko, somebody should help this confused onye nzuzu of a clown. His case is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2016
CriminalIkedi:

Typical flat.head, arrogance and chest beating. You are yet to even win one for your sad beast region but chest beating on how you will frustrate another person. You ipob flat.heads have no shame. Spits
after1 how far
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hahahahahahahahaha, the deranged soul is awake!!!

When I say you are highly depressed and pained, you think it's a joke. So because I asked for an ECOWAS job means am jobless cheesy cheesy see this nking abeg! Choi!!!

When Otedola seeks and begs for a new contract from the FG, does it mean his company is lacking contracts or broke!?? cheesy cheesy u need help, URGENT HELP before eyipu akwa na main road

Such a pathetic soul, biko, somebody should help this confused onye nzuzu of a clown. His case is getting out of hand
but you really need a job

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Anago5000:
Michie eze ure gia the guy in quote is my general

Ta!!! Dnt insult the title 'General' because you suddenly know how to spell it, excerpt he is your general in you people's psychiatric department. Another attention seeking pathetic soul spotted!!!

How many more of you will I have to help cure this terrible and unfortunate calamity that have fallen on you lot undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by phantom(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2016
to think this is the clown many people here look up to.....a child who obviously can barely feed himself.
If you meet buhari, na owambe you go organise...lol

nairaland has truly gone to dogs.......a pity really!
if this is the kind of person nairalanders call "intelligent", then wahala dey.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by SIRKOL(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The dummy himself, thank you
This is a minus on your part. u shouldn't have answered him that way u should have simply replied him maturely, u gat more prestige than he, u r in the world he is hiding behind nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman (Photos) / Bayo Adelabu ‘Penkelemesi’ Emerges Oyo APC Governorship Candidate / Twitter Bans Political Adverts Globally (see Jack Dorsey's Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.