Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life (1240 Views)

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / Pictures Showing The Ongoing Construction Of Lagos - Ibadan Railway Via Abeokuta / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by Darkkarma: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Saw these Grim pictures and thought I should share, sad that man has come so far, but is losing his humanity in the process.

1) A health worker disinfects a corpse in an Ebola isolation ward, once a primary school, in Monrovia, Liberia

2) A message a killer left on a mirror above the apartment’s bed in the victim’s lipstick. This led to him being nicknamed ‘The Lipstick Killer’ in the media.

3) A missionary holds the hand of a starving boy in the Karamoja region of Uganda, April 1980.

4) A phone message left by a passenger on flight 175.

Credit: http://thewondrous.com/the-darker-sides-of-life/

Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
where are the pictures
Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by Darkkarma: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
meetmonde:
where are the pictures
Just a little while longer, I'm having trouble uploading them
Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by psucc(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oya quick do am.
I doubt if Mtn will let you upload it.
Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by Darkkarma: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
psucc:
Oya quick do am.

I doubt if Mtn will let you upload it.
Done
Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by Darkkarma: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
5. A shell-shocked Syrian girl at a clinic after government airstrike.

6. An Afghan woman who had her nose and ears cut off by the Taliban for trying to leave her husband.

7.Auschwitz, Poland, 1943. An inmate who committed suicide on the electrified fence.

8.Cambodia s22 genocide victim. They pined the letter through the neck. He is one of 1.5 million citizens tagged, documented, and executed by the Khmer Rouge for the crime of ‘being educated’.

Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by Darkkarma: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
9. Desperate letter from a sex slave.

10. Girl graduates in front of her terminally ill mother.

11.Thania Sayne mourns her husband at his grave on the day before what would have been their 3rd wedding anniversary.

12.This picture of a woman who just learned that her fiance was murdered.

Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by Darkkarma: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
13. Two macaws perch on a fence in Jones-town, where over 900 members of the People’s Temple Cult committed mass suicide, 1978.

Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by sod09(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
bad. really bad
Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mmmmmmmmmm
Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by mosho2good: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Very sad and indeed touching......
Re: 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmm... Sad

But that Afghan woman, how possible is it to live without a nose?

(1) (Reply)

Update From MMM Today / Dangote Says He Will Fire Wenger When He Buys Arsenal / See The Rev. Sisters That Smokes Weed And Also Sells It To Ease Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.