Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders (21831 Views)

Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) / Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by mastermaestro(m): 4:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Wizdude:
grin grin
I never open thread I don dey laugh cos I know the amount of curse wen nairalanders go rain ontop the man. Chai

Laugh wan tear my belle here. grin grin Every page fascinates like the first page! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by mastermaestro(m): 4:43am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday to a cow-worshipping president. sad While herdsmen can go on killing spree without any lawful restraint, on the other the armed forces have have reduced to fighting cow rustlers, and even airlifting cattle with seemingly inadequate military helicopters. sad Now isn't the president a cow worshipper? sad

1 Like

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by madridguy(m): 4:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Long life Sai Baba.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 17, 2016
grin grin
Sai BaBa
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Kennykenty(m): 5:02am On Dec 17, 2016
my wish, recession
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by seunlly(m): 5:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Hbd to u.
Wish u many more on earth.
Enjoy your day.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Kaybaba5(m): 5:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday to our President and me myself. I give baba God glory for giving me a new life and hope...
Pls give me likes to celebrate
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by mightyhazell: 5:14am On Dec 17, 2016
KingyKing:
click like if you think seunn's anti-MMM campaign is because bros is just jealous MMM website (created just over than a year) is the 5th most visited website while Nairaland (over 10 years old) is 7th.. SHAME!!

MMM has helped millions of nigerians and will continue to help,while seunn (mr self righteous ) that makes millions everyday from his >10year old site cannot even boast of helping 50 nigerian youths financially , or an empowerment program , motivational speaking, skill acquisition, nothing (unlike Linda ikeji -God bless her).
Bros just stays behind the pc, typing crap about God not existing . Who you epp bros?

We've all learnt about MMM, thank you, & The real mavrodians know how the system works and we will continue to PH!!!

You've totally lost my respect
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Zenlife:

Then don't be too proud not to cancel your membership and don't use the site.
Who have you ever helped?
When was the last time you gave a beggar #5?
Do you even know anything about how to create a site, or administrative management?
What have you ever created?
Ungrateful, negative functioning, blabber.

[b]NL existence continues to help millions worldwide in unimaginable proportions and variables. [/b]But you are undoubtedly too naive and negative to be appreciative, only to rend.

Go fly a kite!

Mr. Seun, we are thankful and grateful for NL.
Don't mind the ignorant bloke. A hopeless gambler.

Nairaland remains on top of the chain, when one looks at the powerful inventions/designs made by Nigerians. The site has helped millions of Nigerians in millions of ways.

I just dislike the atheistic conviction of Mr. Seun. Nevertheless, he is a man I hold in high regard.

1 Like

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by SIRKOL(m): 5:42am On Dec 17, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Happy birthday me president. We thank you for making us understand the value of hardship.
We have been too relaxed in this country because the devil have been assisting us without thanking him for it but now he is back for his price.
Aramagadon is coming soon and lucifer is massing his army for the final battle. We have to choose sides now and I advise we choose the side of lucifer and gain the knowledge that will help up like it did the Europeans since they permanently left jehovah el shadai said after the world war.
The age of the wicked Jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ up in the bottomless pit where he prepared for his man.
Our forces nearly defeated his forces during the 2nd war of the heavens when the fallen angels rebelled, only jehovahs promise to sacrifice Christ to mammon postponed the fight for ten thousand years while they all prepare.
Submit to lucifer the morning star now and be saved from the evil jehovah who has deceived man and made man falsely believe him to be good.
Why good lord will burn his creations in hell for no fault of theirs?
Even the most wicked uncle will not punish your generation like this just for eating an apple from his garden.
Who will sacrifice his soon to save himself?
Who can have absolute power and allow all the evil in the world if not an evil being?
Is there anybody that have promised and failed more that jehovah, read the Bible and see all his promise to man that has not been fulfilled.
How many times have your prayers been answered? And you still foolishly worship him.
Fellow Nigerians should come to our side and experience the splendor of the morning star.
Like my post and you will have all the wealth you desire, share and you will have ten years of bad luck and be on lucifers bad side for ever.The choice is your lucifer or jehovah elshadai
[/b]
Your own don done! Blasphemy is never forgiven. You will preach the world of God one day
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by BUHARImyDOG: 5:45am On Dec 17, 2016
I wish you what you wished ipob worldwide.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by TheHeadBoy(m): 5:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday Mr. President, may your days be longer.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Idenyidanielewa(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Cacawa2 post=51999774][img]http://3.bp..com/-7Iwlt4GfXbQ/VnKbBZekuNI/AAAAAAACLV4/Hld-imrtNCg/s400/[quote author=Cacawa2 post=51999774][img]http://3.bp..com/-7Iwlt4GfXbQ/VnKbBZekuNI/AAAAAAACLV4/Hld-imrtNCg/s400/bu.jpg[/img]

Today, President Muhammadu Buhari turns 74 yrs old, strong and agile.

In his birthday week, Mr President has had to fly Abuja-Monrovia-Freetown-Banjul-Monrovia-Freetown-Abuja-2017 Budget-Lagos-Abuja-Daughter's Wedding

Just to say how active he still is.

Nairalanders want to wish Mr President a happy birthday, longlife and fulfillment.

Drop your birthday wishes here.

Cc;lalasti HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT, I WISH U LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday sir person wey say ur water no go boil im stove go lost.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by 3sexy: 6:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Recession birthday to you!

Wicked , useless , clueless zombie
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by walosky(m): 6:01am On Dec 17, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Happy birthday me president. We thank you for making us understand the value of hardship.
We have been too relaxed in this country because the devil have been assisting us without thanking him for it but now he is back for his price.
Aramagadon is coming soon and lucifer is massing his army for the final battle. We have to choose sides now and I advise we choose the side of lucifer and gain the knowledge that will help up like it did the Europeans since they permanently left jehovah el shadai said after the world war.
The age of the wicked Jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ up in the bottomless pit where he prepared for his man.
Our forces nearly defeated his forces during the 2nd war of the heavens when the fallen angels rebelled, only jehovahs promise to sacrifice Christ to mammon postponed the fight for ten thousand years while they all prepare.
Submit to lucifer the morning star now and be saved from the evil jehovah who has deceived man and made man falsely believe him to be good.
Even the most wicked uncle will not punish your generation like this just for eating an apple from his garden.
Who can have absolute power and allow all the evil in the world if not an evil being?
Is there anybody that have promised and failed more that jehovah, read the Bible and see all his promise to man that has not been fulfilled.
How many times have your prayers been answered? And you still foolishly worship him.
Fellow Nigerians should come to our side and experience the splendor of the morning star.
Like my post and you will have all the wealth you desire, share and you will have ten years of bad luck and be on lucifers bad side for ever.The choice is your lucifer or jehovah elshadai
[/b]
we...we...we rebuke you...by fire fire by force....oya receive fire!!!

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Teeboy22(m): 6:03am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday president.
Long life & prosperity baba
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by ADBA3005(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Cacawa2 post=51999774][img]http://3.bp..com/-7Iwlt4GfXbQ/VnKbBZekuNI/AAAAAAACLV4/Hld-imrtNCg/s400/bu.jpg[/img]

Today, President Muhammadu Buhari turns 74 yrs old, strong and agile.

In his birthday week, Mr President has had to fly Abuja-Monrovia-Freetown-Banjul-Monrovia-Freetown-Abuja-2017 Budget-Lagos-Abuja-Daughter's Wedding

Just to say how active he still is.

Nairalanders want to wish Mr President a happy birthday, longlife and fulfillment.

Drop your birthday wishes here.

HAPPY BORNDAY ND MANY HAPPY RETURNS 2 MR PRESIDENT!
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Notion(m): 6:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Nevertheless HAPPY BORNDAY
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by tammie24: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2016
74 years of being a total flop despite being given the opportunity to be otherwise
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by lukency(m): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2016
HBD to my president the man of intergrity.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by alizma: 6:08am On Dec 17, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY AMIABLE PRESIDENT.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Teejay1313(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy Birthday Anniversary Mr President! May our good God continue to bless and strengthen you for d task ahead, may He use u to repair and reposition Nigeria among d committee of nations. I bless God Almighty for ur life, for using you to give me a federal govt appointment. Long may you live and reap the fruits of ur labour. Amen.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by mccoyelectric: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2016
I don't wish u happy birthday because u r d most corrupt president ever... U r a tribalist... A dictator even to ur wife... A boko haram sponsor... And a evil man.... U cover dose in ur team of corruption like dogara... And prosecute innocent pple like d judges... Remember what u sow... U ll definitely reap one day.... U are a master of rigging election in on do and Edo n rivers... U even rigged. D presidential elections.... U encouraged ur pple to shed blood if it wasn't in ur Favour.... U plan to rig 2019 elections but god of Nigerians will destroy u.... Remember no man is greater Dan god... U prosecute Nnamdi KANU and keep him against all orders... U set rules and break dem. I saw d video were u and ur Boiz killed my blood brothers for celebrating Biafra day... In cold blood u wasted dem.... God will judge u buhari
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Hemperor50(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday fatherly, I love you but I advise you desert the GCFR seat if you cannot help us as promised because with the look of things I don't think you've been helping us economically, financially, employmentally, academically e.t.c. Pls render NIG sometin reasonable and benefitting.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by ceeethru(m): 6:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Jokerman:

Wailer, baba cabinet is working, and SGF is an upright man... why shud baba change dem??
SGF is an upright man. Stop abusing words. Is it that thief in agbada you talking about? smh
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by adegeye38(m): 6:17am On Dec 17, 2016
themosthigh:
[/b]
Do you even understand who Jehovah el shadai is? or who Lucifer his?
Guy your post depicts Ignorance on the highest level, your level of ignorance his alarming

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by africanusvu(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2016
This kiljoy cant av a happy birtday when he av made evry nig biter.say.BITER BIRTHDAY 4EVA 4 HIM
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by ennyhollar1(f): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) / INEC Declares Ifeanyi Okowa Winner Of Delta State Governorship Election / Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.