Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Excellence Of Martyrdom - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Excellence Of Martyrdom (3243 Views)

The Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Martyrdom Of Lady Ruqayya Bint Al-Hussain (as) / Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Q: what is the reward of a martyr ?

A: The reward is indescribeable.

Narrated Anas bin malik, that the messenger of God (P.B.U.H) said,'No one who is admitted to paradise will ever wish to return to the life of this world even if he was offered everything upon the earth except the martyr who will ever wish to return to the world to be killed ten times for the great reward that is granted to him'

sahih muslim, 1079
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by shewn007: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
Jazakum lahi khairan ya Abuzola
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2009
Oh God ! Make me a martyr, remember my supplication ya Ar hamanrahimin

1 Like

Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by reindeer: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
Stop talking and go blow up yourself.
na cowards like you dey romanticize such murderers that you call matyrs.
real murderers( a la mooslims)die before we know their names
so abuzombie, go and sit your butt on a grenade cheesy
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Oh God ! Make me a martyr, remember my supplication ya Ar hamanrahimin

God   allah will not make you a martyr on nairaland
stop wasting your supplications
Strap on a bomb and blow yourself up in a shitte mosque and off you go to the great beyond
a one way ticket to hell
Stupid fool

Thank God the FBI and other bodies monitor these internet sites and can pin point the exact location of these lunatics when they need to be picked up
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by olabowale(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2009
A Martyr does not necessarily means he dies in war, or battle. My father was a Martyr, because he died in the path of worshipping his Creator! A martyr can die in his or her bed. Any act of Ibadat, while you shun the evil opposite to it that is relatively easy for you to do, and you die on that path, you are a martyr.

For example, Yahya bin Zakariyya (AS) was a Martyr. he refused to perform zina with a Jewess, who later asked he be beheaded. Thats martyrdom on the part of bin Zakariyya.

I guess your hatred does not allow your inner eyes to open; please people dont remain blind.

Ohsis, tell your christian comrades the path of sperm from the beginning to the end, as it gushes forth. Where and where is the beginning of the gushing and its end? I hope you will be thorough in your lecture. I trust you will. Is there a point that the sperm passes a point high up, in the tube that is near the bladder?

1 Like

Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
stop with this politically correct definitions of martyr and Jihad.
You guys are not that smart and your readers are not stupid at all
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2009
You Ghost worshippers can die in agony, martyrdom will never cease in Islam. Long live the mujahidun
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
Abuzola:

You Ghost worshippers can die in agony, martyrdom will never cease in Islam. Long live the mujahudin [size=16pt]almajiri[/size]

what is martyrdom because I know your own raw but true Islam is totally different from Olabowole's politically correct version
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by whoisallah: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2009
Allah is a demon god kiss
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by luvola(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2009
am begining to suspect abuzombie and olabowale. mak una watch out.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by reindeer: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2009
For the next 50 years, abuzombie will keep romanticizing the idea of matyrdom, but the little boy wont strap a bomb to his 'tushies' anytime soon, hes just a mouther! Like i said, we only idetify such people after they are dead trying to satisfy allah's bloodthirst.
And alhaji olabowale
why is islam so fixated on sex and sexually related topics?its either about sex, or female body or marriage to little girls.
'tracing the path of sperm' shocked
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2009
The Islamic paradise for matyrs in a nutshell

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSUgH0f0qA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by olabowale(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2009
have you seen me trying to pander to any of your weak concept? do you think I fear man and not God? while you are clamoring to cheat death with your rapture fantasy, i know you got many bags of tricks, but this one you aint get, while you said Jesus didnt cheat already (if this is true you are 1 step above him, No?), please give me the sperm./semen path. I want you to educate the ignorants among your bretherens, having eyes to look at the diagram, yet their brain can quite register a simple path, trace it out for them please and please tell us where the momentum begins before its complete, out of the body of the man!

Am wait and the orangy glow of the sun as it set on the bay outside my window, looking at the ocean, the water surface is murky!

Luvola pray that you live as old as me. I am still praying that i live even older than my 80 something years old mother, maybe into my 130s, so your suspecion is silly at best. i will not allow you to malign my integrity, while i will die, i am not a christian who will drink coolaid like jim Jones of Guyana's Jonestown, or David Kuresh's Branch Davidian of Waco, Texas!

@reindeer, move the antler aside (folks am friendly with him) and think for a moment; a martyr may die while in sajdah, or reciting the Quran, or giving lecture, and many others, while coward may die while not willing to defend his properties from the hand of an evil doer!
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola(m): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2009
What da heck ?
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2009
olabowale:

have you seen me trying to pander to any of your weak concept? do you think I fear man and not God? while you are clamoring to cheat death with your rapture fantasy, i know you got many bags of tricks, but this one you aint get, while you said Jesus didnt cheat already (if this is true you are 1 step above him, No?), please give me the sperm./semen path. I want you to educate the ignorants among your bretherens, having eyes to look at the diagram, yet their brain can quite register a simple path, trace it out for them please and please tell us where the momentum begins before its complete, out of the body of the man!

Am wait and the orangy glow of the sun as it set on the bay outside my window, looking at the ocean, the water surface is murky!

Luvola pray that you live as old as me. I am still praying that i live even older than my 80 something years old mother, maybe into my 130s, so your suspecion is silly at best. i will not allow you to malign my integrity, while i will die, i[b] am not a christian who will drink coolaid like jim Jones of Guyana's Jonestown, or David Kuresh's Branch Davidian of Waco, Texas![/b]
@reindeer, move the antler aside (folks am friendly with him) and think for a moment; a martyr may die while in sajdah, or reciting the Quran, or giving lecture, and many others, while coward may die while not willing to defend his properties from the hand of an evil doer!

Even though Christ never required thjat of them
But you are a Muslim that will shout allahu akhbar and point your gun at innocent people[b] mohamedically [/b]  or strap on a bomb and detonate in a market square
You are funny indeed.
Boco haram! grin
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by olabowale(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2009
@reindeer: « #11 on: Yesterday at 11:55:37 PM »  
For the next 50 years, abuzombie will keep romanticizing the idea of matyrdom, but the little boy wont strap a bomb to his 'tushies' anytime soon, hes just a mouther! Like i said, we only idetify such people after they are dead trying to satisfy allah's bloodthirst.
And alhaji olabowale
why is islam so fixated on sex and sexually related topics?its either about sex, or female body or marriage to little girls.
'tracing the path of sperm
'
On Nairaland or anywhere else, it is the non muslims who have reise these topics, thinking that they are maligning Islam by them! Go through NL topics and tell me about all the threads that are along the lines of what you asked. Tell us the starters of those threads and point out to me one one of them by a muslim, then know that the rest is by Christians and other non Muslims!

If 20 verses of the Quran speak about sex, and if you find any talking about marriage to "little" girls, or any talking about any ludeness as to female parts, then know that you have more verses of the Bible explicitly dedicated to these subject matters. But then your bias mind will never let you pay any attention to any from the Bible.

We have over 6000 verse in the Quran, and the longest is the verse of inheritance, covering a whole page, it shows how much Islam is fixated on sex, and reminding them to not come near sexual improprieties do not matter!
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by olabowale(m): 12:23am On Nov 16, 2009
But you are a Muslim that will shout allahu akhbar
InshaAllah, when my time comes to meet my Creator, I hope that I will be in the company of believers from my bloodline and the one whose sight makes my heart jump (she will be old them, close to 110, still looking good), and true believers in my community. And what will come from my mouth is Laa illa ha ilAllah, after I have made daruss on my prophet and his companions and those of his followers from his bloodline, the second and third generations of the Muslim. I pray that I say am one of those who are victorious.

From Ahadith Laa illa ha ilAllah is what the prophet (AS) said should be last on the tongue. Those who say Allahu Akbar, I wonder if they were dying since they are not following the Sharia and Sunnah, the reason they say the wrong thing? If a person sneezes, it is Alhamdulillah that is best and not Subhannallah!
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2009
@olabowale, don't mind this tout,
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by whoisallah: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola,the islamic allah is a blood sucker demon grin
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by No2Atheism(m): 1:30am On Nov 16, 2009
@Abuzola

I am worried about you in particular:

- Promise me that you are never going to kill nor murder anyone whether Christian or Muslim or Jew or otherwise.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by whoisallah: 1:42am On Nov 16, 2009
Leave abudophile alone.Just pray that any of your family member wont be around whenever he decided to blow himself up.The boy has already been brain washed by the Boko arams.he's their representative in lagos. They have branches, I hope the nigerian Police get rid of him before he arms my people. Bloody terrorist, slave of a blood thirsty demon murder f**ker islamic allah who still resides in the Kaaba black stone
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 2:06am On Nov 16, 2009
I wonder how they missed him when Fashola was bundling almajiris to kaduna
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by whoisallah: 2:37am On Nov 16, 2009
@ Ohsisi

I wonder how they missed him when Fashola was bundling almajiris to kaduna

grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by reindeer: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2009
Alhaji!!!
How many times i call you?abeg leave me antlers alone o!
You should be busy enough with the >5 elehas in your yard!

I will personally call Governor fash to look for and bundle abupaedo back to kano or maybe na from niger republic he from come sef.
Personally i think abu will never do suicide bombing,he has too much mouth, maybe he'll fight jihad with his teeth sha.but bombs,heck no! cheesy
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
Subhanallah ! All that ugly insult for me, Allah is my guardian you can do me no harm
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by whoisallah: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2009
Subhanallah ! All that ugly insult for me, Allah is my guardian you can do me no harm

Are you shocked. So you can only give insults but you cant take.What a shame. The Demonic allah is in kaaba in the black stone.He cant help u.Has he answered ur prayer b4.Be honest with ur self. Ass hole.Phucking Boko Aram.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2009
Wetin i dey u mr mafia, why re u on my neck, i shall overcome my foe
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by manmustwac(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
0hsisi:

Thank God the FBI and other bodies monitor these internet sites and can pin point the exact location of these lunatics when they need to be picked up
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by whoisallah: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
@abuzola, Boko aram, lagos state chapter

Wetin i dey u mr mafia, why re u on my neck, i shall overcome my foe

Honestly i'm disappointed in you embarassed We just started barely 24hrs and you've started retreating, allah is disappointed in you. What if allah asked you to go blow yourself up? ASSHOLE
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by luvola(m): 1:45am On Nov 17, 2009
@ olabowale - ar u turning yourself to GOD by saying i wouldn't b older dan u. shameless man.u ar a disgrace to fatherhood.o sheshe bere ni
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 2:04am On Nov 17, 2009
luvola:

@ olabowale - ar u turning yourself to GOD by saying i wouldn't b older dan u. shameless man.u ar a disgrace to fatherhood.o sheshe bere ni

Please desist from insults.
This is not necessary,you can disagree with his stand but don't rain abuses on your elders.You owe him that respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal / The Mothers Of The Believers / Operation 'Moving Train'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.