Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Excellence Of Martyrdom - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Excellence Of Martyrdom (3244 Views)

The Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Martyrdom Of Lady Ruqayya Bint Al-Hussain (as) / Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by olabowale(m): 4:16am On Nov 17, 2009
@luvola: Luvola pray that you live as old as me. I am still praying that i live even older than my 80 something years old mother, maybe into my 130s, so your suspecion is silly at best. i will not allow you to malign my integrity, while i will die, i am not a christian who will drink coolaid like jim Jones of Guyana's Jonestown, or David Kuresh's Branch Davidian of Waco, Texas![quote][/quote]The bolded is what I said. How did I say you will not live as old or even older than me, since I am praying to get older, encouraging you to wish for long life as I wish, since i am writing for 130 something for myself?

This is the problem with idol worshippers parading themseles as worshippers of the Creator! When you say something, it is always over their head, since they even fear their own shadows, praying always of "return to sanders!" Everyone who is objective can see that I do not wish you evil, since I am at least a day older then you, I think, and people who are older than me, white, black, african or whatever call me "hey kiddo" like jewish guy Freddy and say oh wale "pray that you leave long as me," yet they are still alive, so am praying that I live as long and longer than them!

Your oshe she bere is a silly statement and if you curse me, i am unfaced by it, because first you dont know me from Adam and your statement means nothing to me because Allah is enough as my Protector and nothing will happen to me except He determines it to be so and I personally wish well for myself, and your prayer will be secondary and your curse means nothing to me.

Bottomline is that I have not cursed and I have not wished you evil! Go pray to Jesus or any of the other two and leave this slave of Allah to his Creator!
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by olabowale(m): 4:24am On Nov 17, 2009
@Ohsisi: I asked you to lecture on sperm emission pah you refused. Why?
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2009
@whoisa- am not fighting any war, so i don't know what yo saying,
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by reindeer: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
Ohsisi
no sperm lectures please!
let the good alhaji google it,
grin grin

parental advisory-explicit content.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 1:16am On Nov 18, 2009
This thread is about abuzola blowing himself up in Balogun market.
Let us leave allah's scientific claims for another thread
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
abuzola999:

5:91

: Shaitan (Satan) wants only to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants (alcoholic drinks) and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah and from As-Salat (the prayer). So, will you not then abstain?

More like abuzola666 son of al shaitani grin
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by reindeer: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
0hsisi:

More like abuzola666 son of al shaitani grin

999 is 666 upside down.

Abuzombie nwa ekwensu grin
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by reindeer: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2009
hahahahaha grin
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by luvola(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzombie ode jatitjati
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola11(m): 12:53am On Nov 30, 2009
Say that to ur brother
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 1:38am On Nov 30, 2009
make una tread softly before abuzola blows himself up inside a shia mosque on Ikorodu road
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzola11(m): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2009
Don't you sleep mama chika ?
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by ttruth(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Abuzola :

So Saudi black stone(allah) is your guide ? I sympathise with you and the people wey born you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A martyr is someone who is killed in a battle not someone who attempted killing himself and others just like Farouk AbdulMuttalab

If you commit suicide, you are going to hell to meet your Mafia boss Muhammed period grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2010
Suicide is prohibited in islam you fool
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Abuzcla: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Quran4 prevents any body from killing him/herself.Yet when i was growing up in the north some islamic scholars never critisized suicidal killings
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by ttruth(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

If suicide is prohibited in islam, why are 99% of islamist ready to commit suicide and they quote verses from the Quran that actually supports what they are doing. You are a compound fool. You are complete Muhammedan fool grin.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2010
You are an undignified terrorist. Muslim that commit suicide will rot in hell, this is the promise of Allah,
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by ttruth(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

You are an undignified terrorist. Muslim that commit suicide will rot in hell, this is the promise of Allah,

Why are they committing suicide in high numbers ? You hypocrite. Is this part of your Al- Taqiyah ?

Suicide bombing is part and parcel of Islam
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
Where is ur proof that it is supported in the Quran or hadith. If you can't then you are a rapscallion
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by ttruth(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

Where is your proof that it is supported in the Quran or hadith. If you can't then you are a rapscallion

I have given proofs before but you and Muhsin denied it. So what is the guarantee that you will not deny it again.

Islam thrives in the denial of facts and veracity.

Nonsense !!! angry
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
What re u scared of, just post it and save ur breath
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
@Luvola,ure such a disgrace to xtiandom,can u stand it if anyone insult ur dad like that?
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by GODSON2009(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
@abuzola
put your money where your mouth is!!!!

this is why african muslims especially you nigerian muslims are seen as inferior to other muslims, like a typical nigerian you can come on here to mouth off about martyrdom being the best thing,why dont you follow mutallab's e3xamkple and blow yourself up if you want to show us how true a muslim you are? grin grin
bet you ll come up with an excuse now lol lol

while islam is against suicide,it is not against martyrdom,

Qur'an (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Qur'an (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Bukhari (52:54) - The words of Muhammad: "I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred."
this hadith in bold is the reason abuzola professed to love martyrdom,including suicide boimbers and terrorists,the difference is just that he is wayy too cowardly to blow himself up however he ll make do with being an internet paper tiger
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
You are on hard drug, am sure
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
VERY SURE,he is
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
what is the diff between martyrdom and suicide? undecided
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
Huge difference. Suicide is haram. Anybody who does it will go to hell
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Huge difference. Suicide is haram. Anybody who does it will go to hell

Kindly explain the difference pls.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
Check the dictionary. Martyr is one who die in the way of Allah it could be through jihad, drowning, murdered etc.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Check the dictionary. Martyr is one who die in the way of Allah it could be through jihad, drowning, murdered etc.

This makes no sense. Can you EXPRESSLY distinguish btw suicide and martyrdom? Is a suicide bomber a martyr or someone who committed suicide?
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
I can't talk much, a suicide bomber is not a martyr
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

I can't talk much, a suicide bomber is not a martyr

why not? why is this so hard to explain?

A suicide bomber is not a martyr? Then who is one and what is the fate of the suicide bomber?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mothers Of The Believers / What Does Miserliness Mean In Islam? / New Converts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.